You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Jeremy Corbyn
August 19 2019 11.23am

Jeremy Corbyn

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 422 of 429 < 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 >

 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 20 May 19 11.17am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by W12

The Labour Party are just another corrupted institution along with the Conservatives. Farage is using the right message in using the phrase "peaceful revolution" - it's exactly what's required. The biq question is whether these self same institutions will allow it to be peaceful especially as we can see the Police have also been corrupted at a senior level. I'm not optimistic they will give up their power as the focus now is on censorship (via social and mainstream media smear campaigns, de-platforming, omissions and propaganda) and repression (via the Police). They are already starting to cross lines they cannot justify (as in Bolton and the persecution of TR - these don't hold up to any independent scrutiny - people in other western countries are noticing how bad things are getting here and looking on in amazement) Soon they will be at a point where they know their actions cannot escape justice (the true force of law) should the tide turn against them so giving up power becomes potentially dangerous to them.

Most of the general public still simply don't understand how bad things have got.

Excellent post.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View W12's Profile W12 Flag 20 May 19 1.49pm Send a Private Message to W12 Add W12 as a friend

On a similar note (after being assaulted) Farage just said on Twitter "For a civilized democracy to work you need the losers consent, politicians not accepting the referendum result have led us to this"

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 20 May 19 2.59pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by W12

On a similar note (after being assaulted) Farage just said on Twitter "For a civilized democracy to work you need the losers consent, politicians not accepting the referendum result have led us to this"

I just hope that Dominic Grieve and his little band of Tory remainers pay the political price for their remainer principles.

I hope the new leader bans them all from the party......including the dinosaurs Clarke and Heseltine.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eritheagle's Profile eritheagle Flag Erith 20 May 19 4.32pm Send a Private Message to eritheagle Add eritheagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I just hope that Dominic Grieve and his little band of Tory remainers pay the political price for their remainer principles.

I hope the new leader bans them all from the party......including the dinosaurs Clarke and Heseltine.

apparently Heseltine is gonna vote Lib Dem this Thursday!
Just about sums up this odious man.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 28 Jun 19 8.24am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

The Tories are not the only party which is currently eating itself.

Jezza seems to be having a few problems himself and whilst he supporters will scream its the right wing media and the Tories smearing him I think that one wears a little thin when 121 senior Labour party members complain about how Labour is dealing with anti-Semitism.

[Link]

This on top of the lightening speed with which Alistair Campbell was thrown out of the party suggest double standards.

For the many not the Jew?

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 29 Jun 19 8.23pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Hypocrisy is certainly evident in jezzas life.
He is complaining and wants an investigation in to why so called lies are being spread about his physical fitness and ability to be the labour leader.
Wow.
Maybe his mental state should be questioned.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 29 Jun 19 9.12pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Hypocrisy is certainly evident in jezzas life.
He is complaining and wants an investigation in to why so called lies are being spread about his physical fitness and ability to be the labour leader.
Wow.
Maybe his mental state should be questioned.

If it's good enough for Boris....

I have to say it's the very worse piece of reporting from a so called heavy weight paper. Does anyone actually believe that Corbyn is frail and confused. I do think he is a little old to be PM but that also applies to Trump. However Corbyn is known to live a healthy lifestyle and why on earth are senior civil servants (if they exists) talking to the Times about this. Or is this just the fevered imagination of the reporter.

I actually think stories like this do no favours to the media and especially the heavyweights. I don't like unattributed sources and this smacks of anti Corbyn Labour MPs getting into bed with a friendly reporter.

Go on record or put up or shut up as someone once said.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 30 Jun 19 12.07am Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

If it's good enough for Boris....

I have to say it's the very worse piece of reporting from a so called heavy weight paper. Does anyone actually believe that Corbyn is frail and confused. I do think he is a little old to be PM but that also applies to Trump. However Corbyn is known to live a healthy lifestyle and why on earth are senior civil servants (if they exists) talking to the Times about this. Or is this just the fevered imagination of the reporter.

I actually think stories like this do no favours to the media and especially the heavyweights. I don't like unattributed sources and this smacks of anti Corbyn Labour MPs getting into bed with a friendly reporter.

Go on record or put up or shut up as someone once said.

I think it smacks of a possible general election looming and a fear that Labour really could get in. Not at all what The Times would want.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 30 Jun 19 12.30am Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

I think it smacks of a possible general election looming and a fear that Labour really could get in. Not at all what The Times would want.

LOL that is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. For all the Tories woeful performances. Labour should be absolutely furlongs in front but aren't.
If Corbyn gets in to coin a well known headline from the Sun a few years back.
"If Corbyn wins today will the last person to leave Britain please turn out the lights."
Good luck the country will be bankrupt within three years & you'll be paying taxes so high you're bollocks will squeak when you walk down the street.......

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 30 Jun 19 12.53am Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

LOL that is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. For all the Tories woeful performances. Labour should be absolutely furlongs in front but aren't.
If Corbyn gets in to coin a well known headline from the Sun a few years back.
"If Corbyn wins today will the last person to leave Britain please turn out the lights."
Good luck the country will be bankrupt within three years & you'll be paying taxes so high you're bollocks will squeak when you walk down the street.......

Really? Gosh.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 30 Jun 19 1.01am Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

LOL that is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. For all the Tories woeful performances. Labour should be absolutely furlongs in front but aren't.
If Corbyn gets in to coin a well known headline from the Sun a few years back.
"If Corbyn wins today will the last person to leave Britain please turn out the lights."
Good luck the country will be bankrupt within three years & you'll be paying taxes so high you're bollocks will squeak when you walk down the street.......

As a matter of interest how far ahead are the Conservatives at the moment? Donít forget the DUP bribe has now run out and Brecon and Radnorshire is a shoo in for the Liberal Democrat party. I believe 311 out of 650 is not a majority but you do Ďthe mathí (In Britain we have better attention spans so can do multiple sums and call it maths. Except itís arithmetic).

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 30 Jun 19 2.37am Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

As a matter of interest how far ahead are the Conservatives at the moment? Donít forget the DUP bribe has now run out and Brecon and Radnorshire is a shoo in for the Liberal Democrat party. I believe 311 out of 650 is not a majority but you do Ďthe mathí (In Britain we have better attention spans so can do multiple sums and call it maths. Except itís arithmetic).



What's with all this 'Math' malarkey.Don't be such a pompous t*** you're no more 'British' than me although you always try hard to appear cutting edge just because you live in Croydon or surrounding neighbourhoods ( See what I did there spelt it the same way that you do !!) Re read my original post I said that the Labour party considering how abysmal the Tories were should be absolutely romping home in the opinion polls, but Corbyn is such a liability to them that a huge swathe of the population no matter how badly the other parties appear will never vote for this Marxist clown.

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 422 of 429 < 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Jeremy Corbyn