You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Jeremy Corbyn
July 12 2020 7.40pm

Jeremy Corbyn

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 430 of 444 < 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 >

 

View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 27 Mar 20 2.12pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

That's what happen when you have a PM called Boris.

Indeed it is Badger, indeed it is!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag Chatham 27 Mar 20 4.49pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud


Socialism through the back door from the CONS, who"d have thought?

Handled brilliantly by the cons.
Problem being 1in a 100 year pandemic is no reason to have a million beds and nurses.
I reckon you live in addo as they are all self entitled individuals.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 28 Mar 20 3.27pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Handled brilliantly by the cons.
Problem being 1in a 100 year pandemic is no reason to have a million beds and nurses.
I reckon you live in addo as they are all self entitled individuals.

Nothing wrong with Addo cryst, good palace area,but im more central, and is letting the Italian flights in unchecked until two weeks ago brilliant? I think we have a different understanding of the word in that case, but alas i"m not criticising everything the CONS have done, but the flight fiasco was an obvious mistake, as is not testing nhs workers and not having proper kit for them, so brilliant it is not!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 28 Mar 20 3.43pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Richard Littlejojn says Corbyn must be gutted with the Tories throwing money around like confetti it's a socialist wet dream.

Reminds him of the Yvonne Fair song "It should have been me"

yes, The tories spending money like a lefty government. Except for Corbyn every day is pandemic day.

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium, the Vitality, turf moor & Anfield to Old Trafford.....Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 28 Mar 20 4.48pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

yes, The tories spending money like a lefty government. Except for Corbyn every day is pandemic day.

If we get a world recession and taxes go up.....something tells me the tune will start altering.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 28 Mar 20 4.58pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

will Corbyn get Diane Abbott to work the mathematics of the epidemiology ?

my mates reckon the transmission is exponential, others say its on a logarithmic scale and my local fruit seller says it looks like an arithmetic progression. Email Abbott and ask is it a Binomial expansion ?

the same Corbyn who accused Theresa May of being a 'stupid woman'.

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium, the Vitality, turf moor & Anfield to Old Trafford.....Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 28 Mar 20 5.28pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Handled brilliantly by the cons.
Problem being 1in a 100 year pandemic is no reason to have a million beds and nurses.
I reckon you live in addo as they are all self entitled individuals.

Well, no.

ICU beds in the UK are well below those of our comparator countries and were running at over 90% occupancy well before this crisis - something considered troubling by The Kings Fund. The bed numbers have been going down for many years - basically during Conservative rule. Plus this particular issue has been predicted for 20 years. We should have had proper contingency plans and rapid ramp up capabilities.

Further, our staffing numbers are in trouble. We can't get nurses due to the reduction in education support and the challenges put in place by immigration policies. I tried hard and had some success to bring nurses in from overseas but man it was made so hard.

So you have a crippled system already, now asked to step up to a massive but predictable crisis. Simple answers - don't cripple the system in the first place, leave sensible slack for some kind of emergency and have plans for a massive emergency.

Oh, and stop bed blocking by having broader social supports to allow patients to return to the community instead of emasculating them as well.

Edited by Mapletree (28 Mar 2020 5.30pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 28 Mar 20 5.55pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Well, no.

ICU beds in the UK are well below those of our comparator countries and were running at over 90% occupancy well before this crisis - something considered troubling by The Kings Fund. The bed numbers have been going down for many years - basically during Conservative rule. Plus this particular issue has been predicted for 20 years. We should have had proper contingency plans and rapid ramp up capabilities.

Further, our staffing numbers are in trouble. We can't get nurses due to the reduction in education support and the challenges put in place by immigration policies. I tried hard and had some success to bring nurses in from overseas but man it was made so hard.

So you have a crippled system already, now asked to step up to a massive but predictable crisis. Simple answers - don't cripple the system in the first place, leave sensible slack for some kind of emergency and have plans for a massive emergency.

Oh, and stop bed blocking by having broader social supports to allow patients to return to the community instead of emasculating them as well.

Edited by Mapletree (28 Mar 2020 5.30pm)


Boring.

If you can't support the government's efforts then you are part of the problem. The vast majority of people are happy with that effort so far. Ony the same old Lefty muppets are complaining. You lost the election and Brexit and Trump is up for another term so suck it up comrade.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag Chatham 28 Mar 20 6.35pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Well, no.

ICU beds in the UK are well below those of our comparator countries and were running at over 90% occupancy well before this crisis - something considered troubling by The Kings Fund. The bed numbers have been going down for many years - basically during Conservative rule. Plus this particular issue has been predicted for 20 years. We should have had proper contingency plans and rapid ramp up capabilities.

Further, our staffing numbers are in trouble. We can't get nurses due to the reduction in education support and the challenges put in place by immigration policies. I tried hard and had some success to bring nurses in from overseas but man it was made so hard.

So you have a crippled system already, now asked to step up to a massive but predictable crisis. Simple answers - don't cripple the system in the first place, leave sensible slack for some kind of emergency and have plans for a massive emergency.

Oh, and stop bed blocking by having broader social supports to allow patients to return to the community instead of emasculating them as well.

Edited by Mapletree (28 Mar 2020 5.30pm)

"A predictable crisis" you maple are up there with the sickest post ever with that line.
260 dead today alone in the uk and over 20k in europe alone. A 100 year pandemic, italy,spain,France,usa etc all struggling to cope and you politicise it. I hope no one close to you needs a hospital bed but if they do I'm sure the best will be done for them.
SHAME ON YOU.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 28 Mar 20 7.55pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Well, no.

ICU beds in the UK are well below those of our comparator countries and were running at over 90% occupancy well before this crisis - something considered troubling by The Kings Fund. The bed numbers have been going down for many years - basically during Conservative rule. Plus this particular issue has been predicted for 20 years. We should have had proper contingency plans and rapid ramp up capabilities.

Further, our staffing numbers are in trouble. We can't get nurses due to the reduction in education support and the challenges put in place by immigration policies. I tried hard and had some success to bring nurses in from overseas but man it was made so hard.

So you have a crippled system already, now asked to step up to a massive but predictable crisis. Simple answers - don't cripple the system in the first place, leave sensible slack for some kind of emergency and have plans for a massive emergency.

Oh, and stop bed blocking by having broader social supports to allow patients to return to the community instead of emasculating them as well.

Edited by Mapletree (28 Mar 2020 5.30pm)

Spoken like a true loser

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 28 Mar 20 11.53pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

"A predictable crisis" you maple are up there with the sickest post ever with that line.
260 dead today alone in the uk and over 20k in europe alone. A 100 year pandemic, italy,spain,France,usa etc all struggling to cope and you politicise it. I hope no one close to you needs a hospital bed but if they do I'm sure the best will be done for them.
SHAME ON YOU.

What are you talking about. This was always coming. Which is why I had a plan prepared for my business. If the NHS had one it wasnít very good. Far too few ventilators and trained staff. How can you not see the NHS has been put in a horribly weakened position by multiple poor choices leading up to this? Now we need to buy time and do what we are good at, find a way. But donít pretend we were anywhere near where we should have been when this kicked off.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 28 Mar 20 11.59pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Tom-the-eagle

Spoken like a true loser

That just means nothing

Try getting some facts. I suggest The Kings Fund as a good place to start.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 430 of 444 < 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Jeremy Corbyn