You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Venezuela - socialist paradise
June 17 2019 9.46pm

Venezuela - socialist paradise

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 14 of 14 First< 10 11 12 13 14

 

View W12's Profile W12 Flag 01 May 19 2.40pm Send a Private Message to W12 Add W12 as a friend

It appears now that Maduro is being protected by Cuban forces as he has no trust in his own

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 01 May 19 6.59pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by W12

It appears now that Maduro is being protected by Cuban forces as he has no trust in his own

I can add some info here. My mate has married a Cuban woman who is quite high up in the communist party.

Anyway they told me last year that there are lots of Cubans in Venezuela helping out the regime they call it "obligation" (In Spanish of course). Apparently the locals are none too happy with the Cubans who they feel are interfering so this may have a ring of truth.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 01 May 19 8.38pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

I can add some info here. My mate has married a Cuban woman who is quite high up in the communist party.

Anyway they told me last year that there are lots of Cubans in Venezuela helping out the regime they call it "obligation" (In Spanish of course). Apparently the locals are none too happy with the Cubans who they feel are interfering so this may have a ring of truth.

On page 12 of this thread I jokingly said there was Left wing protestors protesting on behalf of Maduro. What I didn't add & it now makes sense was this was on Lexington Ave outside the Cuban embassy....

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 02 May 19 4.36pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

What is the venezuelan for 'Its all gone quiet over there' !!!!!!!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View chris123's Profile chris123 Online Flag hove actually 02 May 19 10.04pm Send a Private Message to chris123 Add chris123 as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

What is the venezuelan for 'Its all gone quiet over there' !!!!!!!!

4 killed according to tonights news.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 14 of 14 First< 10 11 12 13 14

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Venezuela - socialist paradise