You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Venezuela - socialist paradise
September 22 2019 9.49pm

Venezuela - socialist paradise

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 13 of 14 < 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

 

View .TUX.'s Profile .TUX. Flag 05 Feb 19 10.44pm Send a Private Message to .TUX. Add .TUX. as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Ok then show me an example where it hasnt.

I just did.

 


Buy Litecoin.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag Chatham 05 Feb 19 10.48pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by .TUX.

I just did.

Venezuala!

Yup prior to this maniac maduro they were doing ok.
Corbyns road map for the future.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 06 Feb 19 10.57am Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Venezuala!

Yup prior to this maniac maduro they were doing ok.
Corbyns road map for the future.

Corbyn's road map for Venezuela is for them to sort themselves out internally, he is the only rational voice.

The USA has a disastrous record of interference in South America, makes the British Empire look enlightened (satire)......

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View chris123's Profile chris123 Flag hove actually 06 Feb 19 11.04am Send a Private Message to chris123 Add chris123 as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

Corbyn's road map for Venezuela is for them to sort themselves out internally, he is the only rational voice.

The USA has a disastrous record of interference in South America, makes the British Empire look enlightened (satire)......

So don't send any aid?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag Chatham 06 Feb 19 2.03pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

Corbyn's road map for Venezuela is for them to sort themselves out internally, he is the only rational voice.

The USA has a disastrous record of interference in South America, makes the British Empire look enlightened (satire)......

No i think he believes this is the way forward.
Total control by starvation and fear.
By starvation i mean of any sensible freedoms not nicking your custard creams.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 06 Feb 19 2.15pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

No i think he believes this is the way forward.
Total control by starvation and fear.
By starvation i mean of any sensible freedoms not nicking your custard creams.


I don't think there were any South American revolutionaries named custard cream.

[Link]

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View chris123's Profile chris123 Flag hove actually 06 Feb 19 2.37pm Send a Private Message to chris123 Add chris123 as a friend

Originally posted by Tom-the-eagle


I don't think there were any South American revolutionaries named custard cream.

[Link]

No but there was Garibaldi.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 30 Apr 19 11.50pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Looks like an attempted uprising. Good luck to the brave resistance.

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 01 May 19 7.42am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

Looks like an attempted uprising. Good luck to the brave resistance.

Yup, however never a good look if you claim to be the real leader of a country and then ask the military to overthrow the current regime. You would hope that people power would get rid of him.

Anyway here's hoping for a peaceful regime change.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View W12's Profile W12 Flag 01 May 19 9.32am Send a Private Message to W12 Add W12 as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Yup, however never a good look if you claim to be the real leader of a country and then ask the military to overthrow the current regime. You would hope that people power would get rid of him.

Anyway here's hoping for a peaceful regime change.

What choice do you have if the current regime took away the peoples guns?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 01 May 19 9.35am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by W12

What choice do you have if the current regime took away the peoples guns?

Yup that's always the problem.

However by calling on the army to get rid they may develop a taste for that sort of thing. It would be better for the army to stay out of it and let people power decide.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View W12's Profile W12 Flag 01 May 19 9.52am Send a Private Message to W12 Add W12 as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Yup that's always the problem.

However by calling on the army to get rid they may develop a taste for that sort of thing. It would be better for the army to stay out of it and let people power decide.

It seem there are government factions that are heavily armed so I don't think they can. I have changed my opinion on gun control massively over the past couple of years. We need the equivalent of the 2nd amendment in all western countries. It's worth pretty much any number of mass shootings to keep a country free and if you are starting from a position of pretty much no guns I think it's far easier to sensibly control (e.g. allowing people at least handguns so they can protect their own families, insisting on training and secure storage etc).

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 13 of 14 < 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Venezuela - socialist paradise