You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Lifes Simple Pleasure's
April 13 2024 1.49am

Lifes Simple Pleasure's

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 12 of 14 < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

 

View matt_himself's Profile matt_himself Flag Matataland 23 Feb 17 1.31pm Send a Private Message to matt_himself Add matt_himself as a friend

Having a good farting session after your wife has left for an early shift.

 


"That was fun and to round off the day, I am off to steal a charity collection box and then desecrate a place of worship. - Smokey, The Selhurst Arms, 26/02/02

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View paperhat's Profile paperhat Flag croydon 23 Feb 17 1.35pm Send a Private Message to paperhat Add paperhat as a friend

Originally posted by Michaelawt85

Your really selling it to me..
I don't need prompting to make tea and coffee for trades though .. I'm good like that

you want to see what happens when the moustachioed (sp) plumber turns up to fix the pipes....

 


Clinton is Clinton. I have known him for a long time, I know his mother... Simon Jordan


Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 23 Feb 17 1.44pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

I don't get to do it often since I moved to the USA, but love it when I can crush under foot those Pie/ Mr Kiplings / Steak & Kidney Foil things ...

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Michaelawt85's Profile Michaelawt85 Flag Bexley 23 Feb 17 1.51pm Send a Private Message to Michaelawt85 Add Michaelawt85 as a friend

Originally posted by paperhat

you want to see what happens when the moustachioed (sp) plumber turns up to fix the pipes....

I open the door, mentally think what a prick he looks with said moustache. Try not to call him Mario , if he doesn't spend all his time going out to the van / on his phone etc I will offer a hot beverage and then off he goes. Then several expletives will follow as I clear up the bloody mess he's no doubt left.

I know ... I have left you disappointed

 


When I was a young girl my Mother said to me.. You listen here kid you're CPFC

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
.TUX. Flag 23 Feb 17 2.17pm

Originally posted by Michaelawt85

I open the door, mentally think what a prick he looks with said moustache. Try not to call him Mario , if he doesn't spend all his time going out to the van / on his phone etc I will offer a hot beverage and then off he goes. Then several expletives will follow as I clear up the bloody mess he's no doubt left.

I know ... I have left you disappointed

............along with the plumber

 


Buy Litecoin.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View kingdowieonthewall's Profile kingdowieonthewall Flag Sussex, ex-Cronx. 23 Feb 17 5.44pm Send a Private Message to kingdowieonthewall Add kingdowieonthewall as a friend

Originally posted by matt_himself

Having a good farting session after your wife has left for an early shift.

Giving the wife the 'Dutch oven'

 


Kids,tired of being bothered by your pesky parents?
Then leave home, get a job & pay your own bills, while you still know everything.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Part Time James's Profile Part Time James Flag 24 Feb 17 12.02pm Send a Private Message to Part Time James Add Part Time James as a friend

When you have to make a "grown up" call to an electricity supplier for example and they are engaged so you have a valid excuse to send them an email and not have to talk to a real person.

 




Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kingdowieonthewall's Profile kingdowieonthewall Flag Sussex, ex-Cronx. 24 Feb 17 6.02pm Send a Private Message to kingdowieonthewall Add kingdowieonthewall as a friend

Originally posted by Part Time James

When you have to make a "grown up" call to an electricity supplier for example and they are engaged so you have a valid excuse to send them an email and not have to talk to a real person.

emails are our friend.

 


Kids,tired of being bothered by your pesky parents?
Then leave home, get a job & pay your own bills, while you still know everything.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Forest Hillbilly's Profile Forest Hillbilly Flag in a hidey-hole 25 Feb 17 12.29am Send a Private Message to Forest Hillbilly Add Forest Hillbilly as a friend

A pet/partner spontaneously snuggling up to you, without the need for rhohypnol

A log fire


friends

 


"The facts have changed", Rishi Sunak

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Forest Hillbilly's Profile Forest Hillbilly Flag in a hidey-hole 25 Feb 17 12.36am Send a Private Message to Forest Hillbilly Add Forest Hillbilly as a friend

Originally posted by kingdowieonthewall

Giving the wife the 'Dutch oven'

Or alternatively, letting a "silent, but violent" one out in the car, and watching the disgust on the face of your passenger as they frantically try to open the window , whilst supressing the need to puke.

 


"The facts have changed", Rishi Sunak

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View paperhat's Profile paperhat Flag croydon 27 Feb 17 6.04pm Send a Private Message to paperhat Add paperhat as a friend

Originally posted by Forest Hillbilly

Or alternatively, letting a "silent, but violent" one out in the car, and watching the disgust on the face of your passenger as they frantically try to open the window , whilst supressing the need to puke.

...as you nonchalantly click down on the window lock button.....

 


Clinton is Clinton. I have known him for a long time, I know his mother... Simon Jordan


Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Part Time James's Profile Part Time James Flag 03 Mar 17 1.15pm Send a Private Message to Part Time James Add Part Time James as a friend

Originally posted by Forest Hillbilly

A pet/partner spontaneously snuggling up to you, without the need for rhohypnol

A log fire


friends

Hmm, not sure about this one. I hate Lisa Kudrow.

 




Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 12 of 14 < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Lifes Simple Pleasure's