You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Bias against Trump
December 12 2018 3.50am

Bias against Trump

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 172 of 175 < 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 >

 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 08 Nov 18 5.52pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

I didn't blame him, I said it was his choice. Literally divide and rule. I also said he was pushing at an open door but it was his choice to make things worse not better.


Look at how the demographics of the country vote....I posted a link to it earlier.

Frankly...minorities are never going to vote for republicans at anything like the numbers required.

The route of identity politics is where it's heading....the republicans have quite frankly been quite late to the show compared to the Democrats and spent a lot of time fighting Trump....... but once the cat is out of the bag....I don't see how the direction changes.

The republicans will never win playing for unity government....not going to work......That's what Romney and McCain did.....Where did that get them?

Perhaps it would be interesting if they ran with Rubio to increase the Hispanic vote.....but something tells me that wouldn't work either.

Edited by Stirlingsays (08 Nov 2018 5.56pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View pefwin's Profile pefwin Flag Fighting the politics of envy 08 Nov 18 5.56pm Send a Private Message to pefwin Add pefwin as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Quite simply it is very hard to show respect for someone that is always pugnacious, picking fights for his own personal gain, and deeply self-centred. He does not have any morals.

I find the idea of respecting 'the office' extraordinarily old fashioned. People respect others because of what they do and say nowadays.

Trump has chosen to divide his nation. That is completely clear. It's amazing the impact one man can have, albeit he must have been pushing at an open door.

and a failed business man. If it wasn't due to media attention driven wannabe playboy exploits, he would never have been in then position he is.

 


"Everything is air-droppable at least once."

"When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support."

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 08 Nov 18 6.05pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


Look at how the demographics of the country vote....I posted a link to it earlier.

Frankly...minorities are never going to vote for republicans at anything like the numbers required.

The route of identity politics is where it's heading....the republicans have quite frankly been quite late to the show compared to the Democrats and spent a lot of time fighting Trump....... but once the cat is out of the bag....I don't see how the direction changes.

The republicans will never win playing for unity government....not going to work......That's what Romney and McCain did.....Where did that get them?

Perhaps it would be interesting if they ran with Rubio to increase the Hispanic vote.....but something tells me that wouldn't work either.

Edited by Stirlingsays (08 Nov 2018 5.56pm)

I think (?) we agree

He chose to divide the vote as much as he could as the best way to win for himself.

In reality that may well play against the long term interests of the Republicans and the American public itself. But he let the genie out of the bottle, very purposefully.

So why would anyone ask what is wrong with the man. He is amoral and ridiculously uncaring. Frankly to me at a distance he looks like a psychopath.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 08 Nov 18 6.20pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

I think (?) we agree

He chose to divide the vote as much as he could as the best way to win for himself.

In reality that may well play against the long term interests of the Republicans and the American public itself. But he let the genie out of the bottle, very purposefully.

So why would anyone ask what is wrong with the man. He is amoral and ridiculously uncaring. Frankly to me at a distance he looks like a psychopath.


I don't think it's fair to accuse Trump of 'letting the genie out of the bottle' when the Democrats have been doing it for years.....hell, since the first Clinton.

However there's no doubt that Trump has headed down this direction and I agree it's a short term success for the Republicans.....I don't know about it doing any long term damage because long term the Republicans as an electoral force are dead in the water in the US.

The Republicans will become an Identitarian movement as all the old Republicans retire and die off......I don't see another path for them.

I'm pretty pessimistic about the future for America....it's going to be about identity and eventually proper socialism and secession conflicts...and it's not going to be pretty and pretty dangerous globally......but hey, that's thanks to the idiots who pushed multiculturalism and immigration...though they will be long dead their descendants...who will have to deal with the reality of their idealism and what they lost....they will curse them.

But Trump is just a symptom of these changes, for where we are now....not the cause of them.

Edited by Stirlingsays (08 Nov 2018 10.29pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 08 Nov 18 7.11pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

The solution for the USA.

Trump is an a*s***le bump him off.

Who would not meddle or do anything?

Prince Charles.

Available now on a free from the UK provided they pay, as we are skint with brexit coming.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View .TUX.'s Profile .TUX. Flag 08 Nov 18 10.15pm Send a Private Message to .TUX. Add .TUX. as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

I didn't blame him, I said it was his choice. Literally divide and rule. I also said he was pushing at an open door but it was his choice to make things worse not better.

What's the reason the door was opening in the first place? This has been many years in the making and again it's nothing to do with Trump.
As for making things worse, what exactly?

 


Buy Litecoin.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 08 Nov 18 10.50pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by .TUX.

What's the reason the door was opening in the first place? This has been many years in the making and again it's nothing to do with Trump.
As for making things worse, what exactly?

Balkanisation.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 09 Nov 18 8.30am Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

This from Emily Maitlis is a very interesting read, and actually adds a lot of weight to what you’re saying Penge too.

[Link]

On the bloody BBC too.

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Penge Eagle's Profile Penge Eagle Flag Beckenham 09 Nov 18 12.25pm Send a Private Message to Penge Eagle Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Penge Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

This from Emily Maitlis is a very interesting read, and actually adds a lot of weight to what you’re saying Penge too.

[Link]

On the bloody BBC too.

You beat me to it!

Quite a good, balanced pieced by Emily Maitlis. It's a shame some of the information she presented wasn't included in the original story as everyone would have read it now.

Interesting how she says Trump spoke for 90 minutes to the press. Theresa May would never give them that much time.

For me, the partisan TV networks are the biggest problem in the US and they are getting worse and more divisive. Many of the journalists themselves are pretty smart, but they just follow what the execs say. Tucker Carlson on Fox News is an intelligent guy and his new book 'Ship of Fools' looks good.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Penge Eagle's Profile Penge Eagle Flag Beckenham 09 Nov 18 4.06pm Send a Private Message to Penge Eagle Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Penge Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


Look at how the demographics of the country vote....I posted a link to it earlier.

Frankly...minorities are never going to vote for republicans at anything like the numbers required.

The route of identity politics is where it's heading....the republicans have quite frankly been quite late to the show compared to the Democrats and spent a lot of time fighting Trump....... but once the cat is out of the bag....I don't see how the direction changes.

The republicans will never win playing for unity government....not going to work......That's what Romney and McCain did.....Where did that get them?

Perhaps it would be interesting if they ran with Rubio to increase the Hispanic vote.....but something tells me that wouldn't work either.

Edited by Stirlingsays (08 Nov 2018 5.56pm)

It seems that the high taxes, bureaucracy and crazy policies are pushing the leftists away from California and to Texas where it's more business friendly and also has the sunshine. Add to that the increase of Hispanics to the state that will vote Democrat. It's probably why Ted Cruz only just regained his seat in Texas this week. How long before the state goes from purple to blue?

Many of the Hispanic immigrants work hard and end up running their own business... Studies show these folks then switch to vote Republican because they want low taxes. The Dems know this, hence the reason to import fresh voters from South America with open borders.

While people continue to believe the Democrats lie that the Republicans are a racist party – even though it is the Dems that are historically linked with the KKK and were pro-slave trade – then they will always have a chance of regaining power. The fake news media will continue to push their narrative.

Remember Trump has been in the public spotlight for decades and only became a racist when he ran for the Republican leadership.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Penge Eagle's Profile Penge Eagle Flag Beckenham 11 Nov 18 9.46pm Send a Private Message to Penge Eagle Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Penge Eagle as a friend

The BBC fawns over US Supreme Court judge Ruth Bader Ginsburg because she is a Democrat, appointed by Bill Clinton, and worried she is close to popping off. There were no positive articles on Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh... [Link]

Meanwhile, there is NO NEWS from the BBC on potential voting law violations in Broward County in Florida. Both Republicans hold narrow leads and random cars and truck loads of votes are appearing 41 hours after the deadline. Really selective reporting by the BBC...

Edited by Penge Eagle (11 Nov 2018 9.47pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 11 Nov 18 10.43pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Penge Eagle

The BBC fawns over US Supreme Court judge Ruth Bader Ginsburg because she is a Democrat, appointed by Bill Clinton, and worried she is close to popping off. There were no positive articles on Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh... [Link]

Meanwhile, there is NO NEWS from the BBC on potential voting law violations in Broward County in Florida. Both Republicans hold narrow leads and random cars and truck loads of votes are appearing 41 hours after the deadline. Really selective reporting by the BBC...

Edited by Penge Eagle (11 Nov 2018 9.47pm)

Although appointed for life Supreme Court judges do retire. She could have done that under Obama and apparently he wanted her to so he could appoint someone with her views. If she does have to go under Trump will the democrats still be fawning over her? Could be a big own goal.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 172 of 175 < 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Bias against Trump