You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Bias against Trump
November 29 2021 8.28am

Bias against Trump

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 545 of 545 << First< 541 542 543 544 545

 

View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 27 Nov 21 4.19am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Just back from the pub. Racist Dave was there, isolated as usual. He was a UKIP supporter. Fact. He is a racist. Fact. (You only need to spend a little time chatting to him, to understand that).

That doesn't make UKIP racist, does it? That you feel it does says quite a lot about you doesn't it?

So what does he say then Mr perfect. RD probably has a different opinion to Mr opinion so he's a racist. I guess he thinks immigrants should f off and positive discrimination is wrong.
Yeah proper KKK that is. Does he wear a white cloak and a white hat whilst carrying a noose and burning cross. That may be a giveaway but otherwise your sluring RD for not agreeing with you.
Have you had the balls to tell him to his face yet?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 27 Nov 21 10.28am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

So what does he say then Mr perfect. RD probably has a different opinion to Mr opinion so he's a racist. I guess he thinks immigrants should f off and positive discrimination is wrong.
Yeah proper KKK that is. Does he wear a white cloak and a white hat whilst carrying a noose and burning cross. That may be a giveaway but otherwise your sluring RD for not agreeing with you.
Have you had the balls to tell him to his face yet?

Dave is quite a sad case. He tries to bring every conversation round to blaming immigrants and people of colour for every conceivable problem. That he is racist is beyond question.

Unsurprisingly, most people who know him try to avoid him. He can trap an unwary newcomer or visitor, and you can often see them trying to escape after a while. He just cannot help himself. He has an obsession and an anger that he cannot suppress. What has caused it is unknown to me.

I, and many others, have tried to gently put alternative points of view to him, but he then raises his voice and creates a disturbance, so we try to avoid talking now.

This isn't just a political disagreement, in which both sides can have a robust but respectful and healthy conversation. I feel quite sorry for him, as he is obviously unhappy and lonely, but it's difficult to know what else to do.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 27 Nov 21 11.27am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Dave is quite a sad case. He tries to bring every conversation round to blaming immigrants and people of colour for every conceivable problem. That he is racist is beyond question.

Unsurprisingly, most people who know him try to avoid him. He can trap an unwary newcomer or visitor, and you can often see them trying to escape after a while. He just cannot help himself. He has an obsession and an anger that he cannot suppress. What has caused it is unknown to me.

I, and many others, have tried to gently put alternative points of view to him, but he then raises his voice and creates a disturbance, so we try to avoid talking now.

This isn't just a political disagreement, in which both sides can have a robust but respectful and healthy conversation. I feel quite sorry for him, as he is obviously unhappy and lonely, but it's difficult to know what else to do.

I can imagine before actual brexit happened your conversations with people who wanted brexit, may well have been one sided with absolutely no consideration to another's pov. He does sound wrong but What's the difference; in the action not the substance I mean.
he's unhappy and lonely because no one speaks to him.
A real chat would start with ok dave let's talk fishing or football not your opinion on immigrants or hmg. He is clearly not very bright so laughing behind his back is just cruel tbh.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 27 Nov 21 11.50am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

I can imagine before actual brexit happened your conversations with people who wanted brexit, may well have been one sided with absolutely no consideration to another's pov. He does sound wrong but What's the difference; in the action not the substance I mean.
he's unhappy and lonely because no one speaks to him.
A real chat would start with ok dave let's talk fishing or football not your opinion on immigrants or hmg. He is clearly not very bright so laughing behind his back is just cruel tbh.

We've tried that, but as I said, he brings everything round to his pre-occupation. If we talked football, he would rant about the dominance of black players. Talk fishing, and he would complain about the French and Spanish stealing our fish.

No-one laughs behind his back. People feel sorry, even concerned, for him. There are many in the pub who supported Brexit, although some are wavering now. Dave is one of a kind, though.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 545 of 545 << First< 541 542 543 544 545

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Bias against Trump