You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > We're making pardew look like a success
July 3 2022 12.35am

We're making pardew look like a success

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 > Last >>

 

View CPFC/SCCC's Profile CPFC/SCCC Flag Sutton 23 Sep 17 7.29pm Send a Private Message to CPFC/SCCC Add CPFC/SCCC as a friend

His distarous run of 6 wins in a calendar year, I thought it can't get worse than this. How wrong was I. Never felt so disconnected from the club as I do right now. Nothing to cheer. Players don't give a flying f***. Squad depth embrassingly thin. Steve parish has overseen this shoddy mess. It's time he step aside. I didn't expect a win today but if the 1st half performance was replicated in the 2nd half, then you can't complain but the attitude and cowardness arose as soon as that 2nd goal went in. Team of overpaid spineless individuals. 5 years wasted for what a lack of investment in the squad this summer.

What a mess we're in.

 


Andy Johnson Magic, He wears a Magic Hat
When he Sees the match ball, he says he having that
He scores one with left foot, he scores one with his right
And When his playing Brighton, He scores all f***ING Night!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rachid Rachid Rachid's Profile Rachid Rachid Rachid Flag 23 Sep 17 7.43pm Send a Private Message to Rachid Rachid Rachid Add Rachid Rachid Rachid as a friend

Originally posted by CPFC/SCCC

His distarous run of 6 wins in a calendar year, I thought it can't get worse than this. How wrong was I. Never felt so disconnected from the club as I do right now. Nothing to cheer. Players don't give a flying f***. Squad depth embrassingly thin. Steve parish has overseen this shoddy mess. It's time he step aside. I didn't expect a win today but if the 1st half performance was replicated in the 2nd half, then you can't complain but the attitude and cowardness arose as soon as that 2nd goal went in. Team of overpaid spineless individuals. 5 years wasted for what a lack of investment in the squad this summer.

What a mess we're in.

He was a success. Turned things round when we looked down and took us to an FA Cup final. Just given too long when he couldn't put the brakes on.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Kermit8's Profile Kermit8 Flag Hevon 23 Sep 17 7.47pm Send a Private Message to Kermit8 Add Kermit8 as a friend

If Pards had stayed I reckon we would be about eighth in The Prem right now after finishing 16th last season.

 


Big chest and massive boobs

[Link]


Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View The Dolphin's Profile The Dolphin Flag 23 Sep 17 7.50pm Send a Private Message to The Dolphin Add The Dolphin as a friend

He outstayed his welcome!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rachid Rachid Rachid's Profile Rachid Rachid Rachid Flag 23 Sep 17 7.51pm Send a Private Message to Rachid Rachid Rachid Add Rachid Rachid Rachid as a friend

Originally posted by Kermit8

If Pards had stayed I reckon we would be about eighth in The Prem right now after finishing 16th last season.

Then you didn't watch them play live. He'd taken his eye off the ball and the squad was unfit.

Looked like de Boer had done the same based on the way the likes of Townsend was blowing against Huddersfield on Tuesday.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Kermit8's Profile Kermit8 Flag Hevon 23 Sep 17 7.54pm Send a Private Message to Kermit8 Add Kermit8 as a friend

Originally posted by Rachid Rachid Rachid

Then you didn't watch them play live. He'd taken his eye off the ball and the squad was unfit.

Looked like de Boer had done the same based on the way the likes of Townsend was blowing against Huddersfield on Tuesday.

1) We were fifth (or was it seventh?) end of September 2016

2) His last two games v Chelsea and Man U we matched them physically no problem and they had to work hard for their victories.

What we were was a team not lacking in spirit nor ability nor goals but just a bit disorganised. Still a lot better than it now.

 


Big chest and massive boobs

[Link]


Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 23 Sep 17 8.01pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by CPFC/SCCC

His distarous run of 6 wins in a calendar year, I thought it can't get worse than this. How wrong was I. Never felt so disconnected from the club as I do right now. Nothing to cheer. Players don't give a flying f***. Squad depth embrassingly thin. Steve parish has overseen this shoddy mess. It's time he step aside. I didn't expect a win today but if the 1st half performance was replicated in the 2nd half, then you can't complain but the attitude and cowardness arose as soon as that 2nd goal went in. Team of overpaid spineless individuals. 5 years wasted for what a lack of investment in the squad this summer.

What a mess we're in.

This is an understanding sentiment given our trials and tribulations this season.

Realstically we will 0 pts afeter 8 games - we just hope that others in our vicinity dont pick up any or few points in the next games and that ewe are not badly cut adrift.

I dare say Steve Parish will come in for ever increasing vitriol if our woes continue this season.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Frickin Saweet's Profile Frickin Saweet Flag South Cronx 23 Sep 17 8.08pm Send a Private Message to Frickin Saweet Add Frickin Saweet as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

This is an understanding sentiment given our trials and tribulations this season.

Realstically we will 0 pts afeter 8 games - we just hope that others in our vicinity dont pick up any or few points in the next games and that ewe are not badly cut adrift.

I dare say Steve Parish will come in for ever increasing vitriol if our woes continue this season.

United and Chelsea must be rubbing their hands together at the proster of playing us

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 23 Sep 17 8.23pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Slowly getting used to relegation. Unless there's some bounce.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Vaibow's Profile Vaibow Flag vancouver/croydon 23 Sep 17 8.33pm Send a Private Message to Vaibow Add Vaibow as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

This is an understanding sentiment given our trials and tribulations this season.

Realstically we will 0 pts afeter 8 games - we just hope that others in our vicinity dont pick up any or few points in the next games and that ewe are not badly cut adrift.

I dare say Steve Parish will come in for ever increasing vitriol if our woes continue this season.

if we are 10 points adrift by xmas, it's game over.

6 points we can fight and be hopefull, 8, a miracle, but 10, no chance.


Edited by Vaibow (23 Sep 2017 8.34pm)

 


This was once a quality forum....

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Kermit8's Profile Kermit8 Flag Hevon 23 Sep 17 8.41pm Send a Private Message to Kermit8 Add Kermit8 as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Slowly getting used to relegation. Unless there's some bounce.

We will need flubber this time around.

 


Big chest and massive boobs

[Link]


Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jacey's Profile Jacey Flag 23 Sep 17 9.14pm Send a Private Message to Jacey Add Jacey as a friend

Originally posted by Frickin Saweet

United and Chelsea must be rubbing their hands together at the proster of playing us

And every other Premiership side at present as we make history today of being the only team to have played 6 games without even scoring a solitary goal.
A walk over, shambles at present.
How on earth can this be turned around ??

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 > Last >>

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > We're making pardew look like a success