You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread
December 1 2021 6.51pm

Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 394 of 396 < 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 >

 

View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 25 Nov 21 10.45pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Where on earth were you?

That's a genuine question, by the way, as it doesn't match my experiences at all.

I witnessed a Brexit Party celebration on 31st Jan that was pretty scary, but I guess you get those types everywhere.

Polperro and Fowey.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 25 Nov 21 10.47pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Pretty unique. People who deal with tourists generally don’t think too much of them except as an opportunity to gouge money.
My experience of Cornwall may not be typical but I found the locals to be quite startlingly racist.

The one thing I've found about living in the USA is that it is extremely rare to find an American who will openly admit to having an English blood line. Rarer than hen's teeth actually.
You'll have the usual Oirish, Italian, Polish Americans etc along with probably another couple of dozen nationalities, but the one who took the biscuit was about 11/12 years ago when I had a dropkick in the bar claiming to be 'Cornish American' he actually seemed to have an inherent hatred of the English. A very strange fella that's for sure.

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 25 Nov 21 10.49pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Oh Happy Thanksgiving by the way.......

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 25 Nov 21 11.00pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger


I didn't use a derogatory term for tourists, you did.

I'd like you to tell us all who I want to divide?

It is a ridiculous bit of reductionism on your part. There are many reasons why mass immigration has been a disaster for this country. You banging on with the same old tropes won't alter that fact.

Only those who insist on being identified by their skin colour or religion wish to divide. I do neither. I observe the realities of 21st century Britain which you appear to be in denial about.

Emmet is not really derogatory. It's more used as an explanation of behaviour.

You don't WANT to divide. You divide.

By defining groups by the colour of their skin, and not by their character, employment, sex, age, location etc, you make an arbitrary judgement. A sweeping generalisation with no relevance at all to how they behave.

Speaking as you do about "white" disadvantage, "white" heritage and even the "white" race, you misuse our language.

Erecting unnecessary barriers is worse than pointless, as it divides people via meaningless demarcations.

Doctors are doctors. Nurses are nurses. Gangers are gangers.

Treat everyone the same and the level of distrust and misapprehension diminishes, which is better for us all.

There will be no "white" flight! There may be a flight of professionals who can work from home, or people who cannot stomach a crowded city any longer. The colour of their skin isn't a factor in their decision.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 25 Nov 21 11.03pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Polperro and Fowey.

Very odd. Both quaint and old-fashioned, but racist? You were unlucky.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 25 Nov 21 11.12pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Very odd. Both quaint and old-fashioned, but racist? You were unlucky.

Not as unlucky as my mate who was on the receiving end, including a lady who pulled up next to the car just to tell him to , “ **** off back where you belong”.
We laughed at her which didn’t seem to help.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 26 Nov 21 2.11am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

If you bothered to actually read what I write, I have often said that there should be no use of skin colour as a descriptive, by anyone. I don't do it. I would prefer the campaign to be "All lives matter".

Others do though. They don't, though, do it in the way you do.

They come at it with a plea for equality and fairness. You come at it from a position of superiority and entitlement.

They seek to heal. You seek to divide.

Everyone in Cornwall, bar a tiny handful, loves the tourists. Much of the economy depends on them. For 45 weeks of the year we have the place largely to ourselves and whilst those 7 weeks can become tricky in the busiest places, we just avoid them. I know beaches where we can be alone all year round, and walks we can do, in splendid countryside where we see no-one else.

If you wouldn't enjoy that, then I fear you are the hypocrite.

The guy from Burnley did that on a banner in the sky.
What happened to him, oh yes life ruined by woke because it was deemed racist or anti something.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View georgenorman's Profile georgenorman Flag 26 Nov 21 7.21am Send a Private Message to georgenorman Add georgenorman as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Everyone in Cornwall, bar a tiny handful, loves the tourists. Much of the economy depends on them. For 45 weeks of the year we have the place largely to ourselves and whilst those 7 weeks can become tricky in the busiest places, we just avoid them. I know beaches where we can be alone all year round, and walks we can do, in splendid countryside where we see no-one else.

That's good to know, means we are unlikely to bump into you if we visit Cornwall.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 26 Nov 21 8.43am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Emmet is not really derogatory. It's more used as an explanation of behaviour.

You don't WANT to divide. You divide.

By defining groups by the colour of their skin, and not by their character, employment, sex, age, location etc, you make an arbitrary judgement. A sweeping generalisation with no relevance at all to how they behave.

Speaking as you do about "white" disadvantage, "white" heritage and even the "white" race, you misuse our language.

Erecting unnecessary barriers is worse than pointless, as it divides people via meaningless demarcations.

Doctors are doctors. Nurses are nurses. Gangers are gangers.

Treat everyone the same and the level of distrust and misapprehension diminishes, which is better for us all.

There will be no "white" flight! There may be a flight of professionals who can work from home, or people who cannot stomach a crowded city any longer. The colour of their skin isn't a factor in their decision.

Of all races, White people are least likely to identify by skin colour. White flight is a proven phenomenon, so you are only bleating about the term to play to your little audience. I haven't used the term White anything beyond that. You are making it up again.

This country had very little division before mass immigration, and by nature, it is immigrants who wish to promote their identity and separate themselves from the majority.

All this posturing because you made yourself sound like a total hypocrite for the umpteenth time.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 26 Nov 21 8.45am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Not as unlucky as my mate who was on the receiving end, including a lady who pulled up next to the car just to tell him to , “ **** off back where you belong”.
We laughed at her which didn’t seem to help.

Was that racist, or just unpleasant? I think you were unlucky. I have not witnessed anything similar, and my car gives me the appearance of being a tourist, being supplied by a garage in Durham.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 26 Nov 21 8.53am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Of all races, White people are least likely to identify by skin colour. White flight is a proven phenomenon, so you are only bleating about the term to play to your little audience. I haven't used the term White anything beyond that. You are making it up again.

This country had very little division before mass immigration, and by nature, it is immigrants who wish to promote their identity and separate themselves from the majority.

All this posturing because you made yourself sound like a total hypocrite for the umpteenth time.

Again, I don't have the inclination to trawl back, but will keep an eye on your posts. If you slip, I will remind you. If you haven't before, well done. If you have, and I have stopped you, well done to me.

Most immigrants don't want to keep themselves separate. Some do through necessity, whilst others do so whilst they find their feet. If I was an immigrant facing the kind of hostility you show, then I wouldn't want to have anything to do with you. That most want to retain a link to their culture is natural. We all do that. Even you! It's why you are here.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 26 Nov 21 8.53am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by georgenorman

That's good to know, means we are unlikely to bump into you if we visit Cornwall.

Works both ways.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 394 of 396 < 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread