You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Batshuayi for Benteke?
March 5 2024 10.13am

Batshuayi for Benteke?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 7 of 11 < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

 

View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 26 Jan 18 5.09pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo


Ok, fine, I didn't see 1. I was searching for the word "Michy" on the page and I didn't read it. Easy calling me a liar, but harder to make a point.
I said "show me a fan or critic who has said what couldson had written: THAT BATSHUAYI WAS CRAP".
That is the lie! You are a liar for saying that he was right to say that. Everything you write is with the purpose of lying. Mild criticism from a fan after 1 match doesn't mean ANYONE said that he was CRAP.

CRAP is the word that you could use for describing Benteke's season maybe.
I;m out, I have better time than to argue with fellows who can't distinguish between players like Batshuayi or Benteke. Stick to your fabulous expertise[/quote]

Maybe it is because we WATCH live football rather than play Football Manager and look for nonsense stats that prove nothing. You call Benteke crap (having admitted you have not seen him live this season) but berate another poster for calling Batshuayi crap. If you are proven to be wrong..just admit it or don't bother posting anymore

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag 26 Jan 18 5.20pm Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman


Maybe it is because we WATCH live football rather than play Football Manager and look for nonsense stats that prove nothing. You call Benteke crap (having admitted you have not seen him live this season) but berate another poster for calling Batshuayi crap.

You seem to think that because you watch the games live and I watch them on a computer or tv screen you have a better understanding.

You seem to have watched Benteke live pointlessly this entire season, cause he's been crap and it hasn't hit you in the head yet

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 26 Jan 18 5.26pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo

You seem to think that because you watch the games live and I watch them on a computer or tv screen you have a better understanding.

You seem to have watched Benteke live pointlessly this entire season, cause he's been crap and it hasn't hit you in the head yet

He has had a poor season which I have previously stated. Having watched football live since 1961 and played at a reasonable level I like to think I can assess a player without resorting to useless stats, which is why you are getting on people's nerves. Also I like to think I can admit when I am wrong, which you can't, when will this hit you in the head?! I do not think that watching my team live is pointless and I am the first to criticise performances but I like to think I support my team and am not negative all the time (read your posts most are negative)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Ginger Pubic Wig's Profile Ginger Pubic Wig Flag Wickham de L'Ouest 26 Jan 18 5.32pm Send a Private Message to Ginger Pubic Wig Add Ginger Pubic Wig as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo


Ok, fine, I didn't see 1. I was searching for the word "Michy" on the page and I didn't read it. Easy calling me a liar, but harder to make a point.
I said "show me a fan or critic who has said what couldson had written: THAT BATSHUAYI WAS CRAP".
That is the lie! You are a liar for saying that he was right to say that. Everything you write is with the purpose of lying. Mild criticism from a fan after 1 match doesn't mean ANYONE said that he was CRAP.

CRAP is the word that you could use for describing Benteke's season maybe.
I;m out, I have better time than to argue with fellows who can't distinguish between players like Batshuayi or Benteke. Stick to your fabulous expertise

Which one are you?

And are you aware that almost all your messages carry a VERY ANGRY ALL THE TIME tone?

 


If you want to live in a world full of kindness, respect and love, try to show these qualities.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Icepick Tony's Profile Icepick Tony Flag Chester 26 Jan 18 5.42pm Send a Private Message to Icepick Tony Add Icepick Tony as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo


Ok, fine, I didn't see 1. I was searching for the word "Michy" on the page and I didn't read it. Easy calling me a liar, but harder to make a point.
I said "show me a fan or critic who has said what couldson had written: THAT BATSHUAYI WAS CRAP".
That is the lie! You are a liar for saying that he was right to say that. Everything you write is with the purpose of lying. Mild criticism from a fan after 1 match doesn't mean ANYONE said that he was CRAP.

CRAP is the word that you could use for describing Benteke's season maybe.
I;m out, I have better time than to argue with fellows who can't distinguish between players like Batshuayi or Benteke. Stick to your fabulous expertise

I love the way you use irony.

 


"They got his own song 'He's just too good for you', it's quite unbelievable but when you see it and he's facing up someone - I actually feel sorry for them, 'Cos he actually is" - Ian Holloway

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 26 Jan 18 5.50pm Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

You're showing yourself to be a serial liar at this point - from the last page of the thread alone;

'To be fair to Conte, from what he has shown recently you can see why he doesn't want play him. Real shame, as I was hoping he could be the answer, but last night he looked a million miles away from being PL / CL standard'

Your claim was 'show me a Chelsea fan or pundit who has said this' - you've been shown numerous examples now - at least have the decency to admit you were wrong.


Edited by EverybodyDannsNow (26 Jan 2018 5.51pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 26 Jan 18 5.51pm Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo


Ok, fine, I didn't see 1. I was searching for the word "Michy" on the page and I didn't read it. Easy calling me a liar, but harder to make a point.
I said "show me a fan or critic who has said what couldson had written: THAT BATSHUAYI WAS CRAP".
That is the lie! You are a liar for saying that he was right to say that. Everything you write is with the purpose of lying. Mild criticism from a fan after 1 match doesn't mean ANYONE said that he was CRAP.

CRAP is the word that you could use for describing Benteke's season maybe.
I;m out, I have better time than to argue with fellows who can't distinguish between players like Batshuayi or Benteke. Stick to your fabulous expertise

Someone throw him a life jacket - he's drowning.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View spartakev2's Profile spartakev2 Flag Anerley 26 Jan 18 6.32pm Send a Private Message to spartakev2 Add spartakev2 as a friend

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

Someone throw him a life jacket - he's drowning.

He'll be back soon with a very very long post, quoting many stats explaining why he's not drowning and you have no idea what you're talking about.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mr_Gristle's Profile Mr_Gristle Flag In the land of Whelk Eaters 26 Jan 18 6.35pm Send a Private Message to Mr_Gristle Add Mr_Gristle as a friend

Originally posted by spartakev2

He'll be back soon with a very very long post, quoting many stats explaining why he's not drowning and you have no idea what you're talking about.

It takes all sorts.

I don't mind all the stats and long posts to be fair - and Matteo is no different to many of us who can readily assert how right we are in our own minds when posting.

On topic, no thanks to Bats.

Edited by Mr_Gristle (26 Jan 2018 6.37pm)

 


Well I think Simon's head is large; always involved in espionage. (Name that tune)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mr_Gristle's Profile Mr_Gristle Flag In the land of Whelk Eaters 26 Jan 18 6.36pm Send a Private Message to Mr_Gristle Add Mr_Gristle as a friend

sorry quoted not edited


Edited by Mr_Gristle (26 Jan 2018 6.36pm)

 


Well I think Simon's head is large; always involved in espionage. (Name that tune)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Crystal_Clear's Profile Crystal_Clear Flag Belfast 26 Jan 18 6.42pm Send a Private Message to Crystal_Clear Add Crystal_Clear as a friend

An observation :-

Negative : Neither seem to be able to buy a goal at the moment

Plus side : Benteke can have a physical presence to bring other players into the game, whilst Batsuayi work rate are and movement is better.

Take your pick.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag 26 Jan 18 7.17pm Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear

An observation :-

Negative : Neither seem to be able to buy a goal at the moment

Plus side : Benteke can have a physical presence to bring other players into the game, whilst Batsuayi work rate are and movement is better.

Take your pick.


Yeah, you're gonna say that I'm giving statistics again, but Batshiayi has started 11 games and has scored 10 goals this season.

Ok, statistics are not always relevant, but Batshuayi has absolutely no problem regarding scoring. As opposed to Benteke, who has started countless matches this season. Yes, different teams, but how many goals should Batshuayi have for him to be considered able to buy a goal at the moment?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 7 of 11 < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Batshuayi for Benteke?