You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > BBC project fear never to be forgotten thread
December 12 2018 2.41am

BBC project fear never to be forgotten thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

 

Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View steve1984's Profile steve1984 Flag 02 Dec 18 3.07pm Send a Private Message to steve1984 Add steve1984 as a friend

Originally posted by Matov


The Leave or Remain issue was settled in June 2016.


I agree, we should leave the EU without an agreement. But I don't think we will.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 02 Dec 18 4.43pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

And boy, do they hate it when the narrative fails to him home.

Let's be honest, all this noise about a 'peoples vote' boils down to nothing more than petulant bad losing. That Remainers had assumed both the moral and intellectual high ground, having all the heavy support behind them both in terms of high finance and high celebrity and us grotty little proles then have the audacity to ignore them. Many of them felt humiliated on June 24th hence why they are refusing to accept it.

And it will be an eternal shame on this country that people are still openly discussing about making us vote again. The Leave or Remain issue was settled in June 2016. The people pushing for this second vote hold us Leavers in utter contempt. People need to understand and accept that. With the BBC merely representing that.


The whole episode is an exercise in displaying to those 'woke' enough to notice that we don't have much democracy in this country....or indeed even less in Europe.

It's mainly rule by elites....whether those elites are within the multinational corporations or within governance.

They are doing all they can to over-turn 2016......all this merry-go-round looks like an exercise in justifying another vote to me.

At least in theory we can vote out the elites within the British parliament....but in truth when all you have on offer are practically as one on the corrupt gravy train that is the EU.....what do you do.

Edited by Stirlingsays (02 Dec 2018 4.44pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View .TUX.'s Profile .TUX. Flag 02 Dec 18 8.39pm Send a Private Message to .TUX. Add .TUX. as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

The whole episode is an exercise in displaying to those 'woke' enough to notice that we don't have much democracy in this country....or indeed even less in Europe.

It's mainly rule by elites....whether those elites are within the multinational corporations or within governance.

They are doing all they can to over-turn 2016......all this merry-go-round looks like an exercise in justifying another vote to me.

At least in theory we can vote out the elites within the British parliament....but in truth when all you have on offer are practically as one on the corrupt gravy train that is the EU.....what do you do.

Edited by Stirlingsays (02 Dec 2018 4.44pm)

Disagree.
Those of us with our eyes wide open already know this.
We've been constantly robbed for the past 30+yrs yet few have ever taken the time to ask themselves why. That's strange imo.
We had a vote 2yrs ago, ultimately something about nothing, but all of a sudden the world will end, armageddon etc etc but aided and abetted by the f***ers that have been doing the robbing! Funny as f*** tbh.
Bless 'em. They deserve everything that's coming.

Indoctrination > Thinking for yourself.


 


Buy Litecoin.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 02 Dec 18 9.09pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by .TUX.

Disagree.
Those of us with our eyes wide open already know this.
We've been constantly robbed for the past 30+yrs yet few have ever taken the time to ask themselves why. That's strange imo.
We had a vote 2yrs ago, ultimately something about nothing, but all of a sudden the world will end, armageddon etc etc but aided and abetted by the f***ers that have been doing the robbing! Funny as f*** tbh.
Bless 'em. They deserve everything that's coming.

Indoctrination > Thinking for yourself.


Good to see you back and posting.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View .TUX.'s Profile .TUX. Flag 02 Dec 18 9.33pm Send a Private Message to .TUX. Add .TUX. as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Good to see you back and posting.

It's all been a bit 'same old same old' lately tbh bud............and in fairness all i've done is continue the bleeding trend

 


Buy Litecoin.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 07 Dec 18 6.57pm Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

BBC News - No-deal Brexit: Disruption at Dover 'could last six months'
[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View W12's Profile W12 Flag 07 Dec 18 7.21pm Send a Private Message to W12 Add W12 as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

BBC News - No-deal Brexit: Disruption at Dover 'could last six months'
[Link]

Like the treasury warnings before the vote itís all a lot of bollox.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Raven's Profile Raven Flag South Norwood 08 Dec 18 1.11pm Send a Private Message to Raven Add Raven as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

The whole episode is an exercise in displaying to those 'woke' enough to notice that we don't have much democracy in this country....or indeed even less in Europe.

It's mainly rule by elites....whether those elites are within the multinational corporations or within governance.

They are doing all they can to over-turn 2016......all this merry-go-round looks like an exercise in justifying another vote to me.

At least in theory we can vote out the elites within the British parliament....but in truth when all you have on offer are practically as one on the corrupt gravy train that is the EU.....what do you do.

Edited by Stirlingsays (02 Dec 2018 4.44pm)

Yeah, Irvine Welsh wrote a really good article just before the referendum saying pretty much this, and whichever way we voted, one set of elites was going to win out while nothing really gets much better for the rest of us, arguing as we have been over things like sovereignty, immigration, the democratic deficit of the EU etc. it's pretty much right. We've just picked the disaster capitalists and American corporations picking off what's left of our public services instead of the fairly awful people who've hitherto been in charge making peoples lives miserable.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 08 Dec 18 1.24pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Raven

Yeah, Irvine Welsh wrote a really good article just before the referendum saying pretty much this, and whichever way we voted, one set of elites was going to win out while nothing really gets much better for the rest of us, arguing as we have been over things like sovereignty, immigration, the democratic deficit of the EU etc. it's pretty much right. We've just picked the disaster capitalists and American corporations picking off what's left of our public services instead of the fairly awful people who've hitherto been in charge making peoples lives miserable.

Underneath it all that's undoubtedly true.

We are all pawns in a wider game of the more wealthy basically rigging the system to try to ensure they stay wealthy...or become more wealthy.

Still, I'm happy to stick up two fingers to the EU.

But I'm under no illusions.....it's always 'Meet the new boss....he's the same as the old boss.'

That's the nature of power......automation will change this dynamic....but they will rig that too....but even so hopefully it improves things generally.

Edited by Stirlingsays (08 Dec 2018 1.27pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View elgrande's Profile elgrande Flag bedford 08 Dec 18 2.20pm Send a Private Message to elgrande Add elgrande as a friend

It all smells like "if we don't join the euro we will suffer" bollocks again to me.
Remind me apart from France(ish). And Germany (the real bullies in Europe),how well are the countries economies getting on.

 


always a Norwood boy, where ever I live.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 08 Dec 18 2.26pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by W12

Like the treasury warnings before the vote itís all a lot of bollox.

This is all based on the assumption that the UK authorities decide to impose customs checks thus causing a back log. We could just waive these checks in the short term until we are ready to implement a more robust process. in other words no visible change from today.

There are always options if you want them. But I guess a Remainer government would prefer to cause chaos and then tell us "we told you so".

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 08 Dec 18 2.44pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

This is all based on the assumption that the UK authorities decide to impose customs checks thus causing a back log. We could just waive these checks in the short term until we are ready to implement a more robust process. in other words no visible change from today.

There are always options if you want them. But I guess a Remainer government would prefer to cause chaos and then tell us "we told you so".

A Remainer government would simply continue as it is now without any of these problems.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > BBC project fear never to be forgotten thread