You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > HOLS obsession with racism?
October 23 2019 10.01am

HOLS obsession with racism?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 70 of 71 < 66 67 68 69 70 71 >

 

View dollardays's Profile dollardays Flag 03 Jun 19 7.58pm Send a Private Message to dollardays Add dollardays as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

I saw that very juvenile and pathetic. If this band want to be really brave and radical try performing a song that goes against "their" anti establishment audiance there's nothing radical about preaching to the converted.

It's the equivalent of telling your mates you were really brave you walked into a Millwall pub and yelled I love Millwall, a big so what.

It's an attention seeking move and to an extent it works. As is there band name Killdren. As you say though, being anti tory and involved in music is hardly revolutionary, so they're not as clever as they clearly think they are.

Even if it's not a serious threat though, it's threatening language and I'm not sure I want anyone singing and dancing along to killing people or "Tory genocide is the perfect outcome" at a music festival, especially in the current political climate. I'm glad they will no longer be appearing. Distasteful, hateful nonsense.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dollardays's Profile dollardays Flag 03 Jun 19 8.08pm Send a Private Message to dollardays Add dollardays as a friend

Originally posted by Belmont

Interestingly I am the son of an immigrant born and raised in Croydon, if someone asked me I would identify as British.

The reason being my father and many other commmonwealth people signed up to fight for Britain in WW2 and they were part of the British empire so in the case of my father he identified as British as so then I did as well.

The argument from the sum of the 'On The Offensive' videos boils down to 'If you don't view yourself as English you're not showing allegiance, but you will never be 'English' anyway because you're not indigenous'. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. When the guy isn't making Colab videos with former BNP chairman and avowed Nazi sympathiser Mark Collett - whose girlfriend has a giant Swaztika tattoo - he states that we should exclude people from citizenship based on racial grounds. Africans appears to be at the forefront of his mind, regardless of individual abilities, but other racial groups too. So based on this world view, your Father and as consequence you wouldn't even be here to begin with. And since you are here, I'll add that the guy only wants rights for indigenous English to be promoted, so you'd be f*cked on that count too.

As far as I'm concerned, as the son of an immigrant Father who actually fought for this country, you have nothing to answer for or to explain. Your Father clearly had pride in this country and you do too. That's what's of primary importance, not how your identity can be framed or used against you. In contrast and rather laughably considering his stance, On The Offensive, doesn't even live in England. So much for showing allegiance. He's chosen to live his life in Vietnam of all places, and rationalises this by saying he's a 'guest'. I wonder where he thinks his child would belong or how it should be treated if he had one with a native, which of course is never off the cards with 'Do as I say not what I do' types?

There can of course be points of agreement with any stated worldview, but where videos are designed to lead people by the hand in a specific direction, it's important to realise what destination the You-tuber in question actually has in mind. It's perfectly possible to be for low, low immigration without being racist. The idea of putting race front and centre in all decisions and judgements, and actual merit on the back burner, is counter to the values of most in this country.


Edited by dollardays (03 Jun 2019 8.15pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Belmont's Profile Belmont Flag 03 Jun 19 8.19pm Send a Private Message to Belmont Add Belmont as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

When the actual English themselves can't bring themselves to identify as English because of their genes.....it just confirms a reality that was hidden to me growing up.

I was raised being told that if someone was born in England then they were English and stuff like skin colour and genes didn't make a difference.

Turns out, when I get out there as an adult and meet lots of English born offspring of immigrants, I find out that about 90 percent don't call themselves English but British (even though they are actually English).

So in affect, they agree with the far right that being English is purely genetic and that you can't be English unless you have some genetic heritage from these islands......in other words, white northern European (anglo saxon genes)

Personally, I'm more with the 'genetic' and the 'cultural' as definitions of English.

I give some time to the 'cultural' because of two reasons.......you get mixed heritage and a person has the right to choose the lineage they identify with.....So if they choose the 'English' identity that's their choice.

Second, if someone's allegiance is to being English then I don't think it's going to bother many people that their genes aren't from these islands or even Europe.....not unless this starts to become the majority and the actual genetic English start to become a minority in their own homelands.

Every nation needs to safe guard against that loss of hegemony......and many outside of Europe actually do.


Edited by Stirlingsays (02 Jun 2019 9.23pm)

My previous post isn't the whole reason I identify with being British. Growing up at a young age I was who I was, I didn't really question where I was from and who I was. It was due to bigotry from the far right telling me I didn't belong and I should go back to where I was from that made me really question my identity, to the point I now can't use the term we when talking about any England national team in any sport I always refer to them in the third person.

So in my case I didn't agree with the far right it was a consequence of the far right that I indentify with a nationality which to me is British.

As for genetics to indentify Englishness that is a hard one to call, as I'm sure you are aware peoples from all over the world have been coming to these shores for centuries and as humans I can't believe there wasn't inter relationships going on.

As for culturally I am and my father before me are/were very much in the mold of English/British culture so far as the typical traits go.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 03 Jun 19 8.34pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by dollardays

The argument from the sum of the 'On The Offensive' videos boils down to 'If you don't view yourself as English you're not showing allegiance, but you will never be 'English' anyway because you're not indigenous'. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. When the guy isn't making Colab videos with former BNP chairman and avowed Nazi sympathiser Mark Collett - whose girlfriend has a giant Swaztika tattoo - he states that we should exclude people from citizenship based on racial grounds. Africans appears to be at the forefront of his mind, regardless of individual abilities, but other racial groups too. So based on this world view, your Father and as consequence you wouldn't even be here to begin with. And since you are here, I'll add that the guy only wants rights for indigenous English to be promoted, so you'd be f*cked on that count too.

As far as I'm concerned, as the son of an immigrant Father who actually fought for this country, you have nothing to answer for or to explain. Your Father clearly had pride in this country and you do too. That's what's of primary importance, not how your identity can be framed or used against you. In contrast and rather laughably considering his stance, On The Offensive, doesn't even live in England. So much for showing allegiance. He's chosen to live his life in Vietnam of all places, and rationalises this by saying he's a 'guest'. I wonder where he thinks his child would belong or how it should be treated if he had one with a native, which of course is never off the cards with 'Do as I say not what I do' types?

There can of course be points of agreement with any stated worldview, but where videos are designed to lead people by the hand in a specific direction, it's important to realise what destination the You-tuber in question actually has in mind. It's perfectly possible to be for low, low immigration without being racist. The idea of putting race front and centre in all decisions and judgements, and actual merit on the back burner, is counter to the values of most in this country.


Edited by dollardays (03 Jun 2019 8.15pm)

The argument is that the those of us who have had ancestral history, genes and culture stretching back thousands of years should have the right to protest when our line is about to be erased in a few generations at the current rate.
It is about protecting our own 'race' from extinction rather than focusing on race in general.

Edited by Hrolf The Ganger (03 Jun 2019 8.59pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dollardays's Profile dollardays Flag 03 Jun 19 8.41pm Send a Private Message to dollardays Add dollardays as a friend

Originally posted by Belmont

My previous post isn't the whole reason I identify with being British. Growing up at a young age I was who I was, I didn't really question where I was from and who I was. It was due to bigotry from the far right telling me I didn't belong and I should go back to where I was from that made me really question my identity, to the point I now can't use the term we when talking about any England national team in any sport I always refer to them in the third person.

So in my case I didn't agree with the far right it was a consequence of the far right that I indentify with a nationality which to me is British.

As for genetics to indentify Englishness that is a hard one to call, as I'm sure you are aware peoples from all over the world have been coming to these shores for centuries and as humans I can't believe there wasn't inter relationships going on.

As for culturally I am and my father before me are/were very much in the mold of English/British culture so far as the typical traits go.

Based on past discussions on here, there are at times conflicting statements about whether some would truly view you as 'English', rather than 'happy for you to view yourself as such'. It will change with the wind depending on the discussion at hand, and so there will be examples in both directions, that eventually leaves you with a shrug rather than an argument.

Your experience and subsequent take on your identity shouldn't take much working out for most. Plenty of English people of all backgrounds call themselves British anyway, and so you should be under no additional scrutiny because of using 'British' too. The only difference is that it's sad if you feel that the reason you don't describe yourself as English is for your own safety or due to ill treatment. As I say, people can be put into a box where there is no right answer with some people, other than whatever squeezes a lecture in, so you just have to be true to yourself really and know your own value. You belong no less than anyone else born here. That's been my stance all along on here and one I'll be sticking to, no matter which way the wind blows.



Edited by dollardays (03 Jun 2019 9.36pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View .TUX.'s Profile .TUX. Flag 03 Jun 19 8.53pm Send a Private Message to .TUX. Add .TUX. as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

The argument is that the those of us who have had ancestral history, genes and culture stretching back thousands of years should have the right to protest when our line is about to be erased in a few hundred generations at the current rate.
It is about protecting our own 'race' from extinction rather than focusing on race in general.

That's a long time.
Personally, given the changes i've seen in the past 20yrs or so, i'd have put it in the single figure bracket. Socially at least.
Bit of a shame really as one big melting pot turns every culture into life becoming a shopping mall, ie the same old same old.

Ultimately we all lose.


Edited by .TUX. (03 Jun 2019 8.53pm)

 


Buy Litecoin.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 03 Jun 19 9.03pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by .TUX.

That's a long time.
Personally, given the changes i've seen in the past 20yrs or so, i'd have put it in the single figure bracket. Socially at least.
Bit of a shame really as one big melting pot turns every culture into life becoming a shopping mall, ie the same old same old.

Ultimately we all lose.

Edited by .TUX. (03 Jun 2019 8.53pm)

I meant a few generations or a couple of hundred years and wrote neither.

The globalist plan is to ignore culture and heritage and make us all homogenised worker/consumers.

Edited by Hrolf The Ganger (03 Jun 2019 9.03pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 03 Jun 19 9.15pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

The left are really sinking to a new level now.
Mix Killdren Kill Tory Scum (Before They Kill You): [Link]

Anyone who Identifies themselves as a punk in 2019 actually isn't one. That all finished in 1978.

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dollardays's Profile dollardays Flag 03 Jun 19 9.31pm Send a Private Message to dollardays Add dollardays as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

The argument is that the those of us who have had ancestral history, genes and culture stretching back thousands of years should have the right to protest when our line is about to be erased in a few hundred generations at the current rate.
It is about protecting our own 'race' from extinction rather than focusing on race in general.

Your view on immigration policy and votes pertaining to it is your protest. Of course with our governments how much they listen to people is another issue. There is no effective protest to be made against anyone born here that can lead anywhere useful. That is a lost argument.

In shaping a future that you want, it helps to get others on board in ways that make sense to the majority of people. Politically a push to severely limit immigration would likely be the best match for the future you appear to want. There are an endless multitude of reasons to cut mass immigration though, housing, infrastructure, green space, integration issues within immigrant communities. Some overlap with your position and yet the argument you are putting forward is so stark, far off, alarmist, or outside of many peoples views or focus on race that it's more likely to lose rather than gain support for the future you desire.

Just to add, outside of immigration, as I said before, birth rates factor in, and people self elect who they have children with. There's nothing stopping anyone having children with their own race, so claims of extinction are a bit out there. If someone has children with someone of a different race, it's clear that they do not share your racial outlook, which is their choice, and not a particularly controversial either.

Edited by dollardays (03 Jun 2019 9.42pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Beanyboysmd's Profile Beanyboysmd Flag 03 Jun 19 9.44pm Send a Private Message to Beanyboysmd Add Beanyboysmd as a friend

Does anyone remember when everyone replaced the word "Skin" with "Culture"? Is this a Shapiro thing?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View .TUX.'s Profile .TUX. Flag 03 Jun 19 9.57pm Send a Private Message to .TUX. Add .TUX. as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

I meant a few generations or a couple of hundred years and wrote neither.

The globalist plan is to ignore culture and heritage and make us all homogenised worker/consumers.

Edited by Hrolf The Ganger (03 Jun 2019 9.03pm)

Agreed bud, the thing is the first target is the ever-so obvious 'Little Englander' but the bright among us know that it won't stop there.

They came first for the............

 


Buy Litecoin.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 03 Jun 19 11.01pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by dollardays

Your view on immigration policy and votes pertaining to it is your protest. Of course with our governments how much they listen to people is another issue. There is no effective protest to be made against anyone born here that can lead anywhere useful. That is a lost argument.

In shaping a future that you want, it helps to get others on board in ways that make sense to the majority of people. Politically a push to severely limit immigration would likely be the best match for the future you appear to want. There are an endless multitude of reasons to cut mass immigration though, housing, infrastructure, green space, integration issues within immigrant communities. Some overlap with your position and yet the argument you are putting forward is so stark, far off, alarmist, or outside of many peoples views or focus on race that it's more likely to lose rather than gain support for the future you desire.

Just to add, outside of immigration, as I said before, birth rates factor in, and people self elect who they have children with. There's nothing stopping anyone having children with their own race, so claims of extinction are a bit out there. If someone has children with someone of a different race, it's clear that they do not share your racial outlook, which is their choice, and not a particularly controversial either.

Edited by dollardays (03 Jun 2019 9.42pm)

That is very selective since I have highlighted all of those examples many times on here.
As you say, there are many issues with mass immigration but the threat to our heritage and very existance as a race is certainly not far fetched. Do the maths.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 70 of 71 < 66 67 68 69 70 71 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > HOLS obsession with racism?