You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > London has Fallen ?
June 21 2021 2.55am

London has Fallen ?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 21 of 22 < 17 18 19 20 21 22 >

 

View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 11 May 21 6.09pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Because it doesnít make the problem go away does it? And the negatives of a blanket ban far outweigh the positives. Also, what would be the thresholds for when a country goes on the list for a blanket ban?

I donít think a blanket ban would have any impact whatsoever. The reasons that violent crime exist are all still prevalent.

what, like ? deluded lefties being nice to criminals and encouraging their proliferation at the expense of everybody else ?

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium, the Vitality, turf moor & Anfield to Old Trafford x 2.....or a neighbourly visit to Craven Cottage...Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 11 May 21 7.06pm Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

don't feed the lefty troll. He will burst out crying and call you a wacist.

Oh the shame, for your outrageous belief that all the London Stabbings are predominantly from just a few cultures.

I find his naivety incredible. Let people
carry on dieing just so he and his ilk can come across as being nice.


Edited by dannyboy1978 (11 May 2021 7.17pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 11 May 21 7.18pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

I find his naivety incredible. Let people
carry on dieing just so he and his ilk can come across as being nice.


Edited by dannyboy1978 (11 May 2021 7.17pm)

Youíre the one being naive if you think a blanket ban on immigration from countries with a high murder rate is going to stop violent crime in London.

Edited by DanH (11 May 2021 7.18pm)

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 11 May 21 7.24pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

what, like ? deluded lefties being nice to criminals and encouraging their proliferation at the expense of everybody else ?

Thereís a whole list of reasons, the deterrent not being strong enough (i.e. the reward of being in a gang and the money to be made from drugs and other crimes still outweighs the risks of being caught or killed and is more attractive than the alternative of an honest living).

The solution comes in many forms - having a strong deterrent just being one. Reducing the ability to have an easy opportunity to make easy money from the illegal drug trade another. Focusing on child poverty, education and having something to do in deprived areas so that kids growing up have real alternatives to getting sucked into gangs another.

Anyone that thinks these problems came from immigration alone and are solved by stopping immigration is being extremely naive.

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 11 May 21 7.34pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Thereís a whole list of reasons, the deterrent not being strong enough (i.e. the reward of being in a gang and the money to be made from drugs and other crimes still outweighs the risks of being caught or killed and is more attractive than the alternative of an honest living).

The solution comes in many forms - having a strong deterrent just being one. Reducing the ability to have an easy opportunity to make easy money from the illegal drug trade another. Focusing on child poverty, education and having something to do in deprived areas so that kids growing up have real alternatives to getting sucked into gangs another.

Anyone that thinks these problems came from immigration alone and are solved by stopping immigration is being extremely naive.

the above solutions do not seem necessary for the Chinese community in London, or Polish, or Indian ? they are not featuring highly in the stabbing statistics.

but then again, those Chinese boys usually grow up with a father living in the house.

now who is being naive Dan ?

Edited by PalazioVecchio (11 May 2021 7.38pm)

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium, the Vitality, turf moor & Anfield to Old Trafford x 2.....or a neighbourly visit to Craven Cottage...Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 11 May 21 7.38pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

the above solutions do not seem necessary for the Chinese community in London, or Polish, or Indian ? they are not featuring highly in the stabbing statistics.

now who is being naive Dan ?

Still you if you think stopping immigration from Caribbean countries will stop knife crime in London.

And youíre incredibly naive if you donít think Chinese and Polish drug gangs donít operate in London.

Edited by DanH (11 May 2021 7.40pm)

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 11 May 21 7.38pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Thereís a whole list of reasons, the deterrent not being strong enough (i.e. the reward of being in a gang and the money to be made from drugs and other crimes still outweighs the risks of being caught or killed and is more attractive than the alternative of an honest living).

The solution comes in many forms - having a strong deterrent just being one. Reducing the ability to have an easy opportunity to make easy money from the illegal drug trade another. Focusing on child poverty, education and having something to do in deprived areas so that kids growing up have real alternatives to getting sucked into gangs another.

Anyone that thinks these problems came from immigration alone and are solved by stopping immigration is being extremely naive.


Those are contributory factors but I was a child in the 60s and a teenager in the 70s - we were poor, education was rubbish and there was nothing to do then either. There was a lot of casual violence around but kids werenít killing each other.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 11 May 21 7.39pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Thereís a whole list of reasons, the deterrent not being strong enough (i.e. the reward of being in a gang and the money to be made from drugs and other crimes still outweighs the risks of being caught or killed and is more attractive than the alternative of an honest living).

The solution comes in many forms - having a strong deterrent just being one. Reducing the ability to have an easy opportunity to make easy money from the illegal drug trade another. Focusing on child poverty, education and having something to do in deprived areas so that kids growing up have real alternatives to getting sucked into gangs another.

Anyone that thinks these problems came from immigration alone and are solved by stopping immigration is being extremely naive.

I agree with your point about drugs being the catalyst to increased crime. Unless they are legalised in some way with the strength controlled and Ts and Cs on use as is with alcohol then it will only get worse. If alcohol was invented today it would be the same. Prohibition caused many deaths in America until alcohol was legalised.
Alongside that was the strength allowed. If hmg or any government put time and research into this and legislation they could reduce trouble and make huge amounts of money. Not many people who use drugs will mind a reduction in strength to a degree as they know it will be safe and plod won't spin you. The point atm is many stabbings are black on black due to drugs and drug gangs. As you say its easier to take a chance and get rich than take time and try to build a future.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 11 May 21 7.48pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

I agree with your point about drugs being the catalyst to increased crime. Unless they are legalised in some way with the strength controlled and Ts and Cs on use as is with alcohol then it will only get worse. If alcohol was invented today it would be the same. Prohibition caused many deaths in America until alcohol was legalised.
Alongside that was the strength allowed. If hmg or any government put time and research into this and legislation they could reduce trouble and make huge amounts of money. Not many people who use drugs will mind a reduction in strength to a degree as they know it will be safe and plod won't spin you. The point atm is many stabbings are black on black due to drugs and drug gangs. As you say its easier to take a chance and get rich than take time and try to build a future.

Couldnít agree more.

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 11 May 21 8.06pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Still you if you think stopping immigration from Caribbean countries will stop knife crime in London.

Edited by DanH (11 May 2021 7.40pm)

where did i say that ? quote me ? only a d..ckhead puts words into somebody else's keyboard.

i know you like an argument, but do try to stay awake.

the Urban yoof stabbing each other are mostly born here. And mostly not Chinese, nor Polish nor Scottish. And mostly from single mother households. Wandering the streets of South London at 11pm at night on a tuesday or a wednesday at the age of 15.

the problem is cultural. Where are their fathers ?

Edited by PalazioVecchio (12 May 2021 12.04am)

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium, the Vitality, turf moor & Anfield to Old Trafford x 2.....or a neighbourly visit to Craven Cottage...Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 12 May 21 6.03am Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Youíre the one being naive if you think a blanket ban on immigration from countries with a high murder rate is going to stop violent crime in London.

Edited by DanH (11 May 2021 7.18pm)

I basically said do the same thing get the same results. Your thinking is to carry on allowing people in from murder capitals of the world. What's your suggestion?

We aren't seeing the same proportion of white gangs dealing drugs and stabbing each other , are we. Its the imported culture.

People arnt racist but they arnt stupid to know who the problem people are.

Dan D , would you choose to live right next to a traveler's camp? If not why not?


Edited by dannyboy1978 (12 May 2021 6.32am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View The Dolphin's Profile The Dolphin Flag 12 May 21 6.38am Send a Private Message to The Dolphin Add The Dolphin as a friend

Anyone who wants money will commit crime if they are allowed to do as they wish and not suffer punishment.
London has been going downhill in all departments for years but it is worse since Sad Dick came to power and he is the man who pretty much says what goes.
He seems happy to allow crime to flourish as London is ruined.
They have been here for years but now have a free reign to do as they wish.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 21 of 22 < 17 18 19 20 21 22 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > London has Fallen ?