You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide
October 20 2021 12.09pm

Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 10 of 14 < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

 

View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Online Flag Hong Kong 04 Jul 20 5.32am Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

I am of the opinion Maxwell can put a lot of s*** on a lot of people, she will be lucky to get to court.

Lot of Clinton smoke around Epstein, it's literally like a film with a plot that defies the imagination.

 


A lie will travel half way around the world before the truth has got it's shoes on.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 04 Jul 20 6.58am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

I suspect she will go for a plea bargain otherwise she will face a very long time in prison.

Some of the tabloids are reporting that she will not turn on Prince Andrew well if I was facing 30 years in a US jail I would grass up the Pope.

Anyway that's not how these deals work you have to tell all and tell the truth if at a latter date it comes out you lied or withheld information the deal is cancelled and you take the full sentence.

I hope the truth will come out whatever that is.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 04 Jul 20 8.46am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

I suspect she will go for a plea bargain otherwise she will face a very long time in prison.

Some of the tabloids are reporting that she will not turn on Prince Andrew well if I was facing 30 years in a US jail I would grass up the Pope.

Anyway that's not how these deals work you have to tell all and tell the truth if at a latter date it comes out you lied or withheld information the deal is cancelled and you take the full sentence.

I hope the truth will come out whatever that is.

We can only hope the truth comes out. The fear is, as in other cases, that the girls involved are forgotten and become just another statistic. Apart from the obviously sleazy aspects of this itís another example of rich people exploiting those less privileged than themselves. How hard can it be for a billionaire to attract willing and age appropriate partners?
Not trying to spread the blame but there must be a question over the parents who allowed their daughters to be used like this.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 04 Jul 20 11.37am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

We can only hope the truth comes out. The fear is, as in other cases, that the girls involved are forgotten and become just another statistic. Apart from the obviously sleazy aspects of this itís another example of rich people exploiting those less privileged than themselves. How hard can it be for a billionaire to attract willing and age appropriate partners?
Not trying to spread the blame but there must be a question over the parents who allowed their daughters to be used like this.

With regard to your last paragraph, I have been saying exactly that.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cucking Funt's Profile Cucking Funt Flag Eggefahrt 05 Jul 20 5.39pm Send a Private Message to Cucking Funt Add Cucking Funt as a friend

Ghislaine Maxwell.

Would.

 


Wife beating may be socially acceptable in Sheffield, but it is a different matter in Cheltenham

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cpfc1861's Profile Cpfc1861 Flag dagenham 05 Jul 20 5.58pm Send a Private Message to Cpfc1861 Add Cpfc1861 as a friend

The thing that amazes me is that trump has been at the forefront of a lot of this trying to get justice and the media are desperate to find a way to link him to it by showing photos with epstein despite the fact he dont appear to be on of the listed visitors to the private island. It's so wrong they almost want to cover up the politicians who are involved and somehow implicate trump despite he is the one who wants the whole thing exposed. The elite hate this man for a reason .

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 05 Jul 20 8.10pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Cucking Funt

Ghislaine Maxwell.

Would.

Like shagging Robert with a wig on.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 05 Jul 20 9.24pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Like shagging Robert with a wig on.

Tom-the-Eagle would

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 05 Jul 20 10.48pm

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Like shagging Robert with a wig on.


Whats the difference between Lord Mountbatten's wife and Robert Maxwell's wife?


Robert Maxwell's wife got to keep the boat.

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 06 Jul 20 12.21am Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by Cpfc1861

The thing that amazes me is that trump has been at the forefront of a lot of this trying to get justice and the media are desperate to find a way to link him to it by showing photos with epstein despite the fact he dont appear to be on of the listed visitors to the private island. It's so wrong they almost want to cover up the politicians who are involved and somehow implicate trump despite he is the one who wants the whole thing exposed. The elite hate this man for a reason .

Yep this is definitely Trump

EZ5V84PXsAUbjr-.jpg Attachment: EZ5V84PXsAUbjr-.jpg (67.19Kb)

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 06 Jul 20 5.04am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Tom-the-eagle

Whats the difference between Lord Mountbatten's wife and Robert Maxwell's wife?

Robert Maxwell's wife got to keep the boat.

It's a good joke but it actually hurts a bit too.

The details still p1ss me off because it says a lot about how weak we are.

The only conviction of that multiple person assassination was Thomas McMahon.....released in 1998.

That c*** and his unconvicted co-conspirators didn't just murder Mountbatten. On that boat they also murdered Nicholas Knatchbull, 14, who was his grandson and Paul Maxwell, 15, who was local to the area. They rescued an 82 year old who died the next day and others were left with severe life long injuries.

This guy gets to enjoy his life, a hero in his community. For twenty years walking around a free man after wiping out part of our history and taking young lives too. That 14 and 15 year old would have been in their fifties now.

If I'd been in charge there would have been hell to pay. This country wasn't built on soft touches but since WW2 it's been ruled by them. The IRA's leaders would have paid a genuine cost not walked around making speeches.

That happened forty odd years ago, yet growing up I heard far more from our media about bloody sunday and any possible recrimination against the British. Mostly working against this country and not for it or even balanced. It's the exact same in our legal and governance and it continues on to this day. Most of the establishment have done nothing but manager decline and now actually work against the majority. They aren't worth pennies and the fact that they get to live rich lifestyles in a damning summary of the modern British.

Our politicians operated a complete double standard towards the people we pushed into that conflict and any opportunity they got would push them under a bus.

The modern British are what they are...much of our working class are still the lions of the past.....But much of the globalised liberalised middle and upper class are full of awful people that I wager our ancestors would spit on.....our lions have been led by donkeys for generations.

Edited by Stirlingsays (06 Jul 2020 5.39am)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 06 Jul 20 5.46am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

Yep this is definitely Trump

The hair is a dead giveaway but heís surprisingly feminine isnít he?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 10 of 14 < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide