You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide
December 6 2019 1.30pm

Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 6 of 7 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

 

View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 19 Nov 19 6.18pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I'm hearing that two federal guards responsible for Epstein in Jail have been arrested.

They have only been charged with falsifying the records on checking up on prisoners and not just for Epstein. On it's own it's not a surprise I expect security guards do it all the time on night duty to get a kip.

What is interesting is they were offered a plea bargain and turned it down. Normally people will bite your hand off for one of those. Plea bargains are offered in return for giving up someone higher up the food chain. So either they don't have anyone to give up or they are so scared they will take the rap?

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 19 Nov 19 6.49pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

They have only been charged with falsifying the records on checking up on prisoners and not just for Epstein. On it's own it's not a surprise I expect security guards do it all the time on night duty to get a kip.

What is interesting is they were offered a plea bargain and turned it down. Normally people will bite your hand off for one of those. Plea bargains are offered in return for giving up someone higher up the food chain. So either they don't have anyone to give up or they are so scared they will take the rap?

Just speculating but I'm imagining that If they took the plea deal they would have to talk to investigators in detail rather than stonewall.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 19 Nov 19 7.09pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Just speculating but I'm imagining that If they took the plea deal they would have to talk to investigators in detail rather than stonewall.

Exactly the deal would be based on them telling the truth and giving up something juicy. If this is a simple case of 2 lazy guards who didn't bother to check on their prisoners they have nothing to give up so the DA would withdraw the plea offer having heard this.

If they are in some way responsible for Epstein's death and did so off their own back they have no one to give up and no incentive to take the deal, better to remain silent and accept the lesser charge.

The deal only works for them if someone else bigger is involved.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 19 Nov 19 7.30pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Exactly the deal would be based on them telling the truth and giving up something juicy. If this is a simple case of 2 lazy guards who didn't bother to check on their prisoners they have nothing to give up so the DA would withdraw the plea offer having heard this.

If they are in some way responsible for Epstein's death and did so off their own back they have no one to give up and no incentive to take the deal, better to remain silent and accept the lesser charge.

The deal only works for them if someone else bigger is involved.

To be sure on the logic you need to know the details of the plea deal.

From what we know so far I'm still with this not being suicide.

Tis truly fascinating.

Edited by Stirlingsays (19 Nov 2019 7.31pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 19 Nov 19 7.35pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

To be sure on the logic you need to know the details of the plea deal.

From what we know so far I'm still with this not being suicide.

Tis truly fascinating.

Edited by Stirlingsays (19 Nov 2019 7.31pm)

It could be the DA is on a fishing expedition himself, he suspects there is more to it but doesn't have any proof. They would love to link Trump to this somehow.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 19 Nov 19 7.43pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

It could be the DA is on a fishing expedition himself, he suspects there is more to it but doesn't have any proof. They would love to link Trump to this somehow.

Frigging hell....we could really get the popcorn out on that one!

A plea bargain does sound like they have nothing other than suspicions. There are so many possibilities. You would hope that they have their best dealing with this.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 20 Nov 19 8.39am Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Frigging hell....we could really get the popcorn out on that one!

A plea bargain does sound like they have nothing other than suspicions. There are so many possibilities. You would hope that they have their best dealing with this.

Clouseau is on the case.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View .TUX.'s Profile .TUX. Flag 20 Nov 19 8.54am Send a Private Message to .TUX. Add .TUX. as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I'm hearing that two federal guards responsible for Epstein in Jail have been arrested.

Guards suicided in 3....2.....1.....

 


Buy Litecoin.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 20 Nov 19 10.55am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

Clouseau is on the case.

I can see myself buying a couple of books on this case a few years from now.

I wonder if it'll be any clearer.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 20 Nov 19 10.59am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by .TUX.

Guards suicided in 3....2.....1.....

We'd have to buy the boxset then.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 20 Nov 19 11.02am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

No ones is sure if Epstein actually killed himself or was murdered so I think we should reconstruct the crime.

I would like to volunteer Ian Huntley or Peter Sutcliffe for the Epstein role.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 20 Nov 19 11.13am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

No ones is sure if Epstein actually killed himself or was murdered so I think we should reconstruct the crime.

I would like to volunteer Ian Huntley or Peter Sutcliffe for the Epstein role.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

People like this should have been terminated long ago.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 6 of 7 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide