You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Cummings must go
July 7 2020 3.03am

Cummings must go

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 > Last

 

View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 27 May 20 6.28pm Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

Simples. And it aint cos i'm a lefty or lacking in testosterone before some of you start, but laws are based on consent, and at the moment with the necessary vagueness around advice, instruction and what is voluntary and what is mandatory you can't f*ck around the way Cummings has. I did not get into the technicalities at first, there was going back to westminster, not immediately going into isolation, and the 'eye test drive' to barnard castle (is this creep having a laugh or what?), but the point is now whenever Matt Hancock tries to get the country on side and appeals to our sense of responsibility or togetherness, it is now totally undermined by what the pm's plonker-in-chief has just done. I've had a moment of clarity, like 40 tory MPs and the right wing press - in these times when laws are being passed ad hoc and when there has to be consistency to back up police enforcement and sanctions, consent is absolutely paramount, Cummings has undermined it and that is why he must go.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View davenotamonkey's Profile davenotamonkey Flag 27 May 20 6.34pm Send a Private Message to davenotamonkey Add davenotamonkey as a friend

Originally posted by ex hibitionist

Simples. And it aint cos i'm a lefty or lacking in testosterone before some of you start, but laws are based on consent, and at the moment with the necessary vagueness around advice, instruction and what is voluntary and what is mandatory you can't f*ck around the way Cummings has. I did not get into the technicalities at first, there was going back to westminster, not immediately going into isolation, and the 'eye test drive' to barnard castle (is this creep having a laugh or what?), but the point is now whenever Matt Hancock tries to get the country on side and appeals to our sense of responsibility or togetherness, it is now totally undermined by what the pm's plonker-in-chief has just done. I've had a moment of clarity, like 40 tory MPs and the right wing press - in these times when laws are being passed ad hoc and when there has to be consistency to back up police enforcement and sanctions, consent is absolutely paramount, Cummings has undermined it and that is why he must go.

yawn

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Lombardinho's Profile Lombardinho Flag London 27 May 20 7.09pm Send a Private Message to Lombardinho Add Lombardinho as a friend

No!
Much more fun if he stays.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cpfc1861's Profile Cpfc1861 Flag dagenham 27 May 20 7.30pm Send a Private Message to Cpfc1861 Add Cpfc1861 as a friend

Originally posted by ex hibitionist

Simples. And it aint cos i'm a lefty or lacking in testosterone before some of you start, but laws are based on consent, and at the moment with the necessary vagueness around advice, instruction and what is voluntary and what is mandatory you can't f*ck around the way Cummings has. I did not get into the technicalities at first, there was going back to westminster, not immediately going into isolation, and the 'eye test drive' to barnard castle (is this creep having a laugh or what?), but the point is now whenever Matt Hancock tries to get the country on side and appeals to our sense of responsibility or togetherness, it is now totally undermined by what the pm's plonker-in-chief has just done. I've had a moment of clarity, like 40 tory MPs and the right wing press - in these times when laws are being passed ad hoc and when there has to be consistency to back up police enforcement and sanctions, consent is absolutely paramount, Cummings has undermined it and that is why he must go.

Your a lefty who lacks testosterone.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 27 May 20 7.41pm Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

Originally posted by Cpfc1861

Your a lefty who lacks testosterone.

your kwite rong, Cummings is on the wrong freeview channel, take him off 231 and put him on 70 - the Horror Channel - where he belongs.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 27 May 20 8.25pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Have you seen someone about your drink and drug problem yet.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 27 May 20 9.26pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

While I'm sure there are journalists desperate to use the headline Cummings and Goings I think the likelihood of him going is decreasing as time passes.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 27 May 20 9.34pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

I demand that Ex gives us the result of a testosterone test!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 27 May 20 10.36pm Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

I sport a beard, keep it short with the electric razor the other half bought for me for Christmas, that's all the evidence you're getting. Shocking all these lefties ganging up on Cummings: Sir Roger Gale, Steve Baker, the Daily Mail ... they've got this unshakable anti-Tory agenda, nothing to do with respect for the law and public safety, which is of course very boring. You can't now contemplate fining people for not self isolating while that ugly bald miserable c*nt is still in his job - it doesn't wash, but it needs to wash, people have to be on side for it to work, now they're not - some of you either don't get it or refuse to get it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 27 May 20 10.40pm Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Have you seen someone about your drink and drug problem yet.

I will be seeing someone behind the counter at my local off license as well as my dealer this weekend, I call it a shortage rather than a problem. I've never dropped acid but I reckon you'd be better off for some.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DANGERCLOSE's Profile DANGERCLOSE Flag london 27 May 20 11.23pm Send a Private Message to DANGERCLOSE Add DANGERCLOSE as a friend

It works

IMG_20200527_215817.jpg Attachment: IMG_20200527_215817.jpg (40.39Kb)

 


Support The Brexit Party [Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 27 May 20 11.56pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by ex hibitionist

I will be seeing someone behind the counter at my local off license as well as my dealer this weekend, I call it a shortage rather than a problem. I've never dropped acid but I reckon you'd be better off for some.

You could be using that money for something useful.

Like a long legged blonde.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 > Last

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Cummings must go