You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Cummings must go
July 10 2020 6.32am

Cummings must go

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

 

View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 28 May 20 12.11am Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

You could be using that money for something useful.

Like a long legged blonde.

good point, my heart goes out to lap dancers at this time more than ever

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View IMpalace's Profile IMpalace Flag London 28 May 20 9.57am Send a Private Message to IMpalace Add IMpalace as a friend

I sort of don't mind the fact that he did what he did, clearly he broke the rules but sounds like he socially distanced and was unlikely to do any damage.

If he apologised, Boris gave him a slap on the wrist and came out and said, "he broke the rules but he's too important to my government so I'm not getting rid of him", then fine.

What is infuriating to me is standing in front of the country and blatantly lying about eye sight and all that b*llocks. People feeling they are being lied to to excuse rule breaking will do more damage than the rule breaking itself and it will do damage. People WILL break social distancing rules more and justify it based on what's happened. By telling blatant lies it's OK'd what he's done.

Depressing to see us moving in the direction of Trump where politicians avoid issues by telling barefaced lies that they know we won't believe. If telling blatant lies has no consequences, it absolves everyone of any responsibilities.

Edited by IMpalace (28 May 2020 9.58am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 28 May 20 10.06am Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

You donít think this virus will go once so many are infected anyway then, just like all viruses?

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Lombardinho's Profile Lombardinho Flag London 28 May 20 10.06am Send a Private Message to Lombardinho Add Lombardinho as a friend

Originally posted by ex hibitionist

I sport a beard, keep it short with the electric razor the other half bought for me for Christmas, that's all the evidence you're getting. Shocking all these lefties ganging up on Cummings: Sir Roger Gale, Steve Baker, the Daily Mail ... they've got this unshakable anti-Tory agenda, nothing to do with respect for the law and public safety, which is of course very boring. You can't now contemplate fining people for not self isolating while that ugly bald miserable c*nt is still in his job - it doesn't wash, but it needs to wash, people have to be on side for it to work, now they're not - some of you either don't get it or refuse to get it.

The Daily Mail are lefties?
The Daily Mail has an unshakable anti-Tory agenda?

I'm confused.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View IMpalace's Profile IMpalace Flag London 28 May 20 10.16am Send a Private Message to IMpalace Add IMpalace as a friend

Originally posted by Lombardinho

The Daily Mail are lefties?
The Daily Mail has an unshakable anti-Tory agenda?

I'm confused.

I think he is responding to those suggesting that this is all just a lefty, anti-tory agenda. The fact that EVEN the Mail is up in arms suggests this view isn't limited to "loony lefties".

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 28 May 20 10.21am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by IMpalace

I think he is responding to those suggesting that this is all just a lefty, anti-tory agenda. The fact that EVEN the Mail is up in arms suggests this view isn't limited to "loony lefties".

Don't delude yourself.

The Daily Mail has been a paper primarily interested in rage clicks and buys for decades. They are only interested in what sells, not Tory politics.....they bend to the wind.

There isn't a socially conservative mainstream newspaper that exists in Britain.....and the only real conservatives are social conservatives.


Edited by Stirlingsays (28 May 2020 10.29am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View IMpalace's Profile IMpalace Flag London 28 May 20 10.39am Send a Private Message to IMpalace Add IMpalace as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Don't delude yourself.

The Daily Mail has been a paper primarily interested in rage clicks and buys for decades. They are only interested in what sells, not Tory politics.....they bend to the wind.

There isn't a socially conservative mainstream newspaper that exists in Britain.....and the only real conservatives are social conservatives.


Edited by Stirlingsays (28 May 2020 10.29am)

Of course it's all click bait, that's the point.

If only "loony lefties" (who don't read the mail) cared about this issue, then writing about it in a paper predominantly read by those with views leaning to the right wouldn't get you any clicks. The fact that they put it front and centre as click bait (and it's obviously successful given they stuck with it for a few days) shows you this is not just a left vs. right issue.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View coulsdoneagle's Profile coulsdoneagle Flag London 28 May 20 10.46am Send a Private Message to coulsdoneagle Add coulsdoneagle as a friend

Itís disgusting. The fact that he can sit there and chat absolute bolll*cks about testing his eyes when driving 30 miles to a castle on his wifeís birthday is beyond a joke.

People have been unable to attend funerals and I havenít seen my parents in months just because heís BJís mate he gets preferential treatment itís outrageous.

Sack that toss pot.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 28 May 20 10.52am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by IMpalace

Of course it's all click bait, that's the point.

If only "loony lefties" (who don't read the mail) cared about this issue, then writing about it in a paper predominantly read by those with views leaning to the right wouldn't get you any clicks. The fact that they put it front and centre as click bait (and it's obviously successful given they stuck with it for a few days) shows you this is not just a left vs. right issue.

I never said that it's just a loony left issue....If made to characterise it I'd say it's more a remainer one.

However, most Tories regard this for what it is....a load of old codswallop.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 28 May 20 10.54am Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I never said that it's just a loony left issue....If made to characterise it I'd say it's more a remainer one.

However, most Tories regard this for what it is....a load of old codswallop.

Every survey I've seen suggests otherwise.

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DANGERCLOSE's Profile DANGERCLOSE Flag london 28 May 20 10.55am Send a Private Message to DANGERCLOSE Add DANGERCLOSE as a friend

 


Support The Brexit Party [Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 28 May 20 10.55am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Every survey I've seen suggests otherwise.

What of Tories?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Cummings must go