You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Topic
July 14 2020 8.49pm

Will CPFC's Shirts Carry The 'Black Power' Fist? (LOCKED)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

Topic Locked

View lexmark87's Profile lexmark87 Flag 18 Jun 20 8.21pm Send a Private Message to lexmark87 Add lexmark87 as a friend

more white people are killed by the police in america every year than black people so why do only black lives matter.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Penge Eagle's Profile Penge Eagle Flag Beckenham 18 Jun 20 8.27pm Send a Private Message to Penge Eagle Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Penge Eagle as a friend

I support the Premier League's Kick It Out campaign and especially their Kicks programme which actually helps local kids in communities. [Link] Wilfried Zaha is among the players who have done great work for Kicks, among his other excellent charity work. This is real action, not just symbolic gestures and grandstanding which achieve nothing.

Black Lives Matter, however, is a Marxist organisation that achieves its aims through violence and rioting, is anti-police, even against the nuclear family and believes in identity politics. In the US, its donations don't even help black communities, but is channelled towards the Democrat party where they are backing programmes to defund the police.

If the Premier League wants to bring politics into the game, then I won't be watching.

Edited by Penge Eagle (18 Jun 2020 8.29pm)

 


New Palace fan site Ė Screaming Alice [Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post
View kev64's Profile kev64 Flag Thorney, Cambs 18 Jun 20 8.57pm Send a Private Message to kev64 Add kev64 as a friend

Originally posted by lexmark87

more white people are killed by the police in america every year than black people so why do only black lives matter.

In America a black male is 21 more times likely to be s*** dead than a white male.

BLM. Is not stating only BLM just that they do, a fact US law enforcement seem to painfully ignore.

If US law enforcement thought all lives mattered then we would not be discussing this.

Edited by kev64 (18 Jun 2020 8.58pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View IMMER PALACE's Profile IMMER PALACE Flag BIELEFELD 18 Jun 20 9.03pm Send a Private Message to IMMER PALACE Add IMMER PALACE as a friend

Kev, life is pretty crap in China for many. Are we getting that on the shirt or are we a football club?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Penge Eagle's Profile Penge Eagle Flag Beckenham 18 Jun 20 9.12pm Send a Private Message to Penge Eagle Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Penge Eagle as a friend

Does anyone care about the slave labour in Asia making the said replica shirts?

 


New Palace fan site Ė Screaming Alice [Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 18 Jun 20 9.16pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by kev64

Maybe investing in inner city schools and education , providing real job opportunities and training. Iíve no idea why in 2020 black people are statistically more likely to be pulled over by the police than a white person?. Itís not about positive discrimination as the Daily Mail who lead you to believe, itís about actually dealing with the issues of deprivation and lack of real opportunities for not just Black but also for the so called working class.

I detest the cancel culture, where people apologise for social media posts from a decade ago or are vilified for having a different opinion, at the end of the day itís about education and dealing with the real issues instead of this bulls*** of looking at which statues to pull down as its the flavour of the day.

The mayor of Bristol was happy to see the Colston one thrown in the Dock but what did he do to remove it prior if he was so offended by it ? . Sadiq Khan didnít give a crap about statues a month ago so why now .

Agree to a point on education. But the behaviour and discipline of young black boys in groups isnít the best. A lot of the parenting is either too relaxed or just lacks a father. Iíve even heard the Bristol mayor blame the country for that. When the current education system isnít valued or used for what it could do for their benefit then you start doubting whether any changes will do enough. Of course there are those who are no doubt frustrated at work but Iím referring to those distracting each other at school.

Black people get stopped more mostly because of the disproportionate crime levels by black people. This causes disproportionate levels of police stopping black people. And so we have anger but the need of stop and search to deal with knife crime. I get why some wonít want to be stopped but for the greater good the crime levels of young black men needs to be quashed. Itís doing innocent people of all colours no good at all. Unfortunately a minority of young black people spoil things for the majority. Majority of whites and blacks.

I always say the new inner London accent and dialect is doing these youngsters no favours at all. The people hiring donít relate to it, because guess what, the majority and people with money or power donít have the accent. You donít get many chavvy sounding white people in the office professional environment so donít count on it happening any time soon for this new accent that has zero power or influence. Just not going to happen.

Unfortunately too many black parents havenít recognised that as a POC you have to make sure you do everything you can to make yourself employable and successful as Asian parents have. POC donít have the fallback of better paying manual jobs without many qualifications after a few earlier years in the trade that white people have. The white boy whose dad can get or guide him into whichever trade or industry can afford to not value the opportunity to pick up as many qualifications as he can. POC donít have that advantage.

Sadiq Khan is just the biggest cvnt going. Iíd rather Shaun Bailey was mayor tomorrow to see what he can do.

Edited by Rudi Hedman (18 Jun 2020 9.47pm)

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 18 Jun 20 9.21pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by kev64

In America a black male is 21 more times likely to be s*** dead than a white male.

BLM. Is not stating only BLM just that they do, a fact US law enforcement seem to painfully ignore.

If US law enforcement thought all lives mattered then we would not be discussing this.

Edited by kev64 (18 Jun 2020 8.58pm)

Having people copycat American culture and anything going really is just wrong. There arenít people here being shot and killed by police on a regular basis because thereís no right to carry guns and there isnít more guns than people.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Penge Eagle's Profile Penge Eagle Flag Beckenham 18 Jun 20 9.26pm Send a Private Message to Penge Eagle Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Penge Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by kev64

Maybe investing in inner city schools and education , providing real job opportunities and training. Iíve no idea why in 2020 black people are statistically more likely to be pulled over by the police than a white person?. Itís not about positive discrimination as the Daily Mail who lead you to believe, itís about actually dealing with the issues of deprivation and lack of real opportunities for not just Black but also for the so called working class.

The lack of fathers in the home is one of the contributing factors to kids going astray Ė the family unit should be encouraged.

BLM believes in this: "We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure" which is terrible. [Link]

 


New Palace fan site Ė Screaming Alice [Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post
View kev64's Profile kev64 Flag Thorney, Cambs 18 Jun 20 10.02pm Send a Private Message to kev64 Add kev64 as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Agree to a point on education. But the behaviour and discipline of young black boys in groups isnít the best. A lot of the parenting is either too relaxed or just lacks a father. Iíve even heard the Bristol mayor blame the country for that. When the current education system isnít valued or used for what it could do for their benefit then you start doubting whether any changes will do enough. Of course there are those who are no doubt frustrated at work but Iím referring to those distracting each other at school.

Black people get stopped more mostly because of the disproportionate crime levels by black people. This causes disproportionate levels of police stopping black people. And so we have anger but the need of stop and search to deal with knife crime. I get why some wonít want to be stopped but for the greater good the crime levels of young black men needs to be quashed. Itís doing innocent people of all colours no good at all. Unfortunately a minority of young black people spoil things for the majority. Majority of whites and blacks.

I always say the new inner London accent and dialect is doing these youngsters no favours at all. The people hiring donít relate to it, because guess what, the majority and people with money or power donít have the accent. You donít get many chavvy sounding white people in the office professional environment so donít count on it happening any time soon for this new accent that has zero power or influence. Just not going to happen.

Unfortunately too many black parents havenít recognised that as a POC you have to make sure you do everything you can to make yourself employable and successful as Asian parents have. POC donít have the fallback of better paying manual jobs without many qualifications after a few earlier years in the trade that white people have. The white boy whose dad can get or guide him into whichever trade or industry can afford to not value the opportunity to pick up as many qualifications as he can. POC donít have that advantage.

Sadiq Khan is just the biggest cvnt going. Iíd rather Shaun Bailey was mayor tomorrow to see what he can do.

Edited by Rudi Hedman (18 Jun 2020 9.47pm)

Whilst statics can be used to show anything, being black does not mean your are more likely to be involved in criminal behaviour,

[Link] (last paragraph). The link is areas of social deprivation etc etc all the same issues all politicians of all parties blindly have ignored decade after decade, if it wasnít the fact that Ďblackí people live in these areas then it would be poor white kids doing exactly the same.
crimes.

I now live in north east Cambs were the same issues exist on the Ďcouncil estatesí gangs of youths but in this case white.

And yes S Khan is an c*unt but so are most politicians

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 18 Jun 20 10.46pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by kev64

Whilst statics can be used to show anything, being black does not mean your are more likely to be involved in criminal behaviour,

[Link] (last paragraph). The link is areas of social deprivation etc etc all the same issues all politicians of all parties blindly have ignored decade after decade, if it wasnít the fact that Ďblackí people live in these areas then it would be poor white kids doing exactly the same.
crimes.

I now live in north east Cambs were the same issues exist on the Ďcouncil estatesí gangs of youths but in this case white.

And yes S Khan is an c*unt but so are most politicians

The gang problem is an African import problem. It isnít a Caribbean problem.

No matter how much of an invasion of rights, you cannot oppose stop and search when the end goal is for the good of your community and beyond and in the next breath complain the police have it in for your community when the only way out of it is to round up all the knife carriers and punish them properly. The lack of respect of the police and authority has reached an all time low in London Iím not surprised people carry knives. That aspect of it has come in from Africa and lawless countries where life is cheap and women prove they can bare children before marriage. Iíd carry a bat in my car if I lived far enough into south London Iíd need it.

They want respect but donít respect or at least value the things that make a civilised society and country. Itís different in London to elsewhere. Itís a different culture and one that is having a grip on their communities, and yet their wider communities oppose stop and search.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View lexmark87's Profile lexmark87 Flag 18 Jun 20 11.03pm Send a Private Message to lexmark87 Add lexmark87 as a friend

black males are killing black males in america.
black males are killing black males in the uk.
so why should the white man be held to account for this the world has gone mad.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 18 Jun 20 11.46pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Steve Parish on question time now, just said he wouldn"t have a statue up now of a man who killed 19k in the slave trade, also we got 202 at the academy, repeated 6pm sunday parliament channel

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post

Topic Locked

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Topic