You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Ozan Kabak
October 20 2021 5.52am

Ozan Kabak

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 13 of 14 < 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

 

View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 01 Aug 21 5.44pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

According to this article [Link] he was playing as a triallist and according to the Coventry Telegraph he came on as a half time sub earning this review:-

PAPE SOUARE (HT, for Maatsen): 6.5

Took a while to get into the game but played some decent balls down the line and passed well. Also tackled well, taking the ball off Semedo late on in box.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 01 Aug 21 6.20pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

According to this article [Link] he was playing as a triallist and according to the Coventry Telegraph he came on as a half time sub earning this review:-

PAPE SOUARE (HT, for Maatsen): 6.5

Took a while to get into the game but played some decent balls down the line and passed well. Also tackled well, taking the ball off Semedo late on in box.

Well, you are nearer the action there ME, but thanks for update.

 


Is now OFFICIALLY retired.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 02 Aug 21 7.23am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

you are nearer the action there ME,

I would like Coventry to be promoted to the Premier League as that would mean another close away day

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Online Flag Lanzarote 02 Aug 21 7.29am Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

I would like Coventry to be promoted to the Premier League as that would mean another close away day

Not for me it wouldn't

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 02 Aug 21 8.48am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

Not for me it wouldn't

Arrecife to Birmingham Airport isn't much further than Gatwick after all that's a journey that I take at least once a year if not more as I think of Playa Blanca as my second home

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View doombear's Profile doombear Flag Too far from Selhurst Park 02 Aug 21 9.11am Send a Private Message to doombear Add doombear as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

I would like Coventry to be promoted to the Premier League as that would mean another close away day


i second that wish along with a return to the top flight for the boing boing Baggies and the Blues.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 02 Aug 21 9.19am Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

Arrecife to Birmingham Airport isn't much further than Gatwick after all that's a journey that I take at least once a year if not more as I think of Playa Blanca as my second home

I have enjoyed the culinary delights of 'La Romantica' in Playa Blanca.Delightful.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 02 Aug 21 11.28am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Willo


I have enjoyed the culinary delights of 'La Romantica' in Playa Blanca.Delightful.

A new restaurant opened up in Marina Rubicon last year called Liken which is absolutely fabulous and as long as Boris doesn't put the Canary Islands on to red I look forward to sampling their delights again in October

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mwncisee's Profile Mwncisee Flag Middlesbrough 07 Aug 21 1.40pm Send a Private Message to Mwncisee Add Mwncisee as a friend

It was always talked about when we were linked with Andersen that we would be pursuing Kabak as well.

This claims we have made a 6.8mill bid in for him. if thats true I'd say its good value for money.

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View doombear's Profile doombear Flag Too far from Selhurst Park 07 Aug 21 2.32pm Send a Private Message to doombear Add doombear as a friend

Originally posted by Mwncisee

It was always talked about when we were linked with Andersen that we would be pursuing Kabak as well.

This claims we have made a 6.8mill bid in for him. if thats true I'd say its good value for money.

[Link]


Leicester are probably more desperate than us given Fofana's broken leg and the other injuries in their central defence. Given the article says they have matched our bid I don't see him coming to us.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View silvertop's Profile silvertop Flag bristol 07 Aug 21 3.09pm Send a Private Message to silvertop Add silvertop as a friend

Originally posted by doombear


Leicester are probably more desperate than us given Fofana's broken leg and the other injuries in their central defence. Given the article says they have matched our bid I don't see him coming to us.

In any other window I would agree but...

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mwncisee's Profile Mwncisee Flag Middlesbrough 12 Aug 21 12.51pm Send a Private Message to Mwncisee Add Mwncisee as a friend

So we tried to keep Dann but he decided he wanted to leave.

Leicester are now finalising a deal for Vestergaard from Southampton.

I suspect with Leicester signing another target and Dann leaving us we may look again at Kabak for such a low fee.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 13 of 14 < 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Ozan Kabak