You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > US politics
August 18 2022 8.25am

US politics

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 248 of 289 < 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 >

 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 14 Jun 22 1.55pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

They're known as the do nothing party now: if they do anything it just looks bad or goes wrong. Making the Tories look like safe hands.

[Link]
[Link]

Biden is a disaster and an easily predictable one as well....and it was predicted.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
BlueJay Flag UK 14 Jun 22 1.56pm

Originally posted by W12

Give me one?

Don't put out on a first date.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 14 Jun 22 1.56pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

The Democrats are desperate.

Their management of the economy is a joke and all they really are concerned about are exaggerated myths over January 6th.

If they actually succeeded in stopping Trump from running DeSantis still takes them to the cleaners.

All they are doing is increasing polarisation amongst their own and Republican activists.

You obviously are either not following the hearings or have already decided what you think of them.

They are throwing up incontrovertible evidence that damns Trump and his close allies.

Right-wing tropes about this all being a Democrat smokescreen to obscure the mismanagement of the economy will fool many of the gullible Trump "base" but it ought not fool anyone here, even you!

The US economy is suffering, as all economies are at present. There is no need to explain why. That doesn't ever stop politicians taking a hit, but those with an ounce of sense ought to know better than that.

I never blamed Trump for things he had no control over. Like Covid. What I blamed him for was to try to brush it under the carpet to avoid damaging his "ratings". Then when action was unavoidable, trying to claim credit for the vaccine roll-outs.

Biden isn't making those mistakes. He doesn't care about "ratings" as I am sure he won't stand again. He is listening and acting. That you don't approve of the actions doesn't mean they are wrong, or a "joke". It merely means you disagree. Which you would if he found the key to eternal life.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
BlueJay Flag UK 14 Jun 22 2.05pm

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

You obviously are either not following the hearings or have already decided what you think of them.

They are throwing up incontrovertible evidence that damns Trump and his close allies.

Right-wing tropes about this all being a Democrat smokescreen to obscure the mismanagement of the economy will fool many of the gullible Trump "base" but it ought not fool anyone here, even you!

The US economy is suffering, as all economies are at present. There is no need to explain why. That doesn't ever stop politicians taking a hit, but those with an ounce of sense ought to know better than that.

I never blamed Trump for things he had no control over. Like Covid. What I blamed him for was to try to brush it under the carpet to avoid damaging his "ratings". Then when action was unavoidable, trying to claim credit for the vaccine roll-outs.

Biden isn't making those mistakes. He doesn't care about "ratings" as I am sure he won't stand again. He is listening and acting. That you don't approve of the actions doesn't mean they are wrong, or a "joke". It merely means you disagree. Which you would if he found the key to eternal life.

He doesn't care. Anything averse to his opinion has to be attacked and any demographic he's averse to results in him running off down any warped dead end going as long as they agree with his stance.

Edited by BlueJay (14 Jun 2022 2.07pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 14 Jun 22 2.07pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

The myths of the Democrats in the US can also be somewhat paralleled on Hol.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 14 Jun 22 2.12pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

The myths of the Democrats in the US can also be somewhat paralleled on Hol.

We will win the FA Cup one day.

 


Patrick Vieira's
Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 14 Jun 22 2.18pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

We will win the FA Cup one day.

Indeedy....that's a myth I can get behind.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
BlueJay Flag UK 14 Jun 22 2.49pm

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

The myths of the Democrats in the US can also be somewhat paralleled on Hol.

I'm sure you would like aspects of your conduct and stated views declared as myth, yes.

Edited by BlueJay (14 Jun 2022 2.57pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 14 Jun 22 3.02pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

This guy and his pathetic obsession.

If you have a personal problem with me DM me and we can arrange to sort it out.

Otherwise grow up or take a fecking run and jump.

Edited by Stirlingsays (14 Jun 2022 3.03pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
BlueJay Flag UK 14 Jun 22 3.19pm

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

This guy and his pathetic obsession.

If you have a personal problem with me DM me and we can arrange to sort it out.

Otherwise grow up or take a fecking run and jump.

Edited by Stirlingsays (14 Jun 2022 3.03pm)

I'm well within my rights to state my considered view on the state of American politics and how others intersect with it.

I'm more than happy for you to cheer on Republicans. In fact, anything that remains within a normal political spectrum. If you stray into dissident right or far right territory though, those realities have to be addressed. If you behave with fairness and decency towards people you get it back. My concerns are in keeping this a forum for all. You are not helping that.


Edited by BlueJay (17 Jun 2022 12.31am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 14 Jun 22 3.23pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Errr....is this a thread about US Politics?

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
BlueJay Flag UK 14 Jun 22 3.27pm

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Errr....is this a thread about US Politics?

Certainly. Your views on the dissident right pertain to American politics. If you seek to sanitise concerning politics I will highlight why it is concerning.

Edited by BlueJay (14 Jun 2022 4.14pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 248 of 289 < 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > US politics