You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > US politics
August 19 2022 3.35pm

US politics

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 251 of 291 < 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 >

 

BlueJay Flag UK 14 Jun 22 11.46pm

Originally posted by cryrst

He clearly aimed it at republican voters though.

That son of a gun!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
BlueJay Flag UK 15 Jun 22 3.04am

Originally posted by croydon proud

She seems to have gone to the same school at handling questions as bungle and his cabinet- only she could throw the odd peppa peppa pig world comment in, anyone been there ? Its a great place sir, but cant answer next question!

[Link] Likely a conspiracy theory to detract from responsibility. Tonnes of people were goading others on as did this man on multiple occasions. Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R) confirmed that he "didnít enter the Capitol on Jan 6, and was removed from the most wanted list because apparently he broke no laws." I'm not sure they'd bring attention to an FBI agent by putting him on their most wanted list.

There's one man who instigated these events and it's the then President who summoned thousands of supporters to the Capitol on the exact date and time of the certification of the election, told them an election was being stolen from them, their country taken away, and that they should do something about it. If it's concerning for 'Ray Epps' to be doing this, by what flawed logic is it okay for the President to, when previously on here it is was considered a massive 'nothing to see'?

Ted Cruz is feeding into the fantasy Alex Jones style, he knows this is likely nonsense but that those who are eager to buy in will do so, in preference to taking in the facts or considering the bigger picture of the day. The events are still under investigation and as such she answered a great many other questions this exact same way. It doesn't in the least bit imply that this individual is an FBI agent and building a fantasy around non-responsive answers does not make it a reality.


Edited by BlueJay (15 Jun 2022 3.57am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 15 Jun 22 6.18am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Looks like we best believe the 'Pelosi republican' who sits on the Jan 6th committee....So he's on a timer and won't be representing republicans for long. He recognises that and won't be running for congress in 2022. But he certainly likes his CNN appearences and calls Tucker Carlson 'a son of a b1tch'.....So I imagine a job is waiting for him somewhere.

Yeah....I'll take a pass on what he thinks and actually listen to the refusal of the FBI to actually say the simple words, 'no, he isn't an agent'.

I think that should at least deserve further investigation.

Also, the refusal to deny that agents were there in any capacity, informant or agitator.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 15 Jun 22 12.17pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Looks like we best believe the 'Pelosi republican' who sits on the Jan 6th committee....So he's on a timer and won't be representing republicans for long. He recognises that and won't be running for congress in 2022. But he certainly likes his CNN appearences and calls Tucker Carlson 'a son of a b1tch'.....So I imagine a job is waiting for him somewhere.

Yeah....I'll take a pass on what he thinks and actually listen to the refusal of the FBI to actually say the simple words, 'no, he isn't an agent'.

I think that should at least deserve further investigation.

Also, the refusal to deny that agents were there in any capacity, informant or agitator.

I thought the whole idea of these hearings is not to actually find anything. More like pay everyone off whilst playing politics. A bit like any of our "inquiries". I wonder what the expense rates and lawyer's fees are?

 


Patrick Vieira's
Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 15 Jun 22 12.33pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

There you go again. All republican voters are stupid!
Left wing tripe again.

I didn't say anything of the sort. My remarks were about the Primaries.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 15 Jun 22 1.19pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

I thought the whole idea of these hearings is not to actually find anything. More like pay everyone off whilst playing politics. A bit like any of our "inquiries". I wonder what the expense rates and lawyer's fees are?

The political class in most countries seem to be disfigurements of their job descriptions.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 15 Jun 22 1.50pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

As someone who actually lives here. Let me say straight off the bat virtually NO ONE cares about the Jan 6th hearings & I mean 99% of people, which leaves the usual cabal of 1% lefty loons & deplorable haters frothing at the mouth as per usual
The rest of the 99% are more concerned about the ever increasingly bizarre road the Biden administration are taking us down.
Higher Gas, food, transport prices etc.

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 15 Jun 22 2.45pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

As someone who actually lives here. Let me say straight off the bat virtually NO ONE cares about the Jan 6th hearings & I mean 99% of people, which leaves the usual cabal of 1% lefty loons & deplorable haters frothing at the mouth as per usual
The rest of the 99% are more concerned about the ever increasingly bizarre road the Biden administration are taking us down.
Higher Gas, food, transport prices etc.

I pretty much figured that. We're all in the same boat - with little help from the government. In fact, of our governments the UK is giving the most help. I got 200 off my electricity in my last bill. That's it.
My union is in negotiations for a cost of living pay rise but they're part of the problem. Obviously corrupt. The officials will take the brown envelope whilst my slight pay rise, much later in the year, will have some ridiculous work practice tagged on.
I won't do it - because that's what I'm like - but others will take it as gospel.

 


Patrick Vieira's
Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
BlueJay Flag UK 15 Jun 22 3.02pm

Originally posted by Jimenez

As someone who actually lives here. Let me say straight off the bat virtually NO ONE cares about the Jan 6th hearings & I mean 99% of people, which leaves the usual cabal of 1% lefty loons & deplorable haters frothing at the mouth as per usual
The rest of the 99% are more concerned about the ever increasingly bizarre road the Biden administration are taking us down.
Higher Gas, food, transport prices etc.

I expect you're right, but the realities of the events that transpired make it fairly likely that Trump will be indicted. So if people don't care now, many soon will.

Insane levels of polarisation (present in both parties) are ruining the country regardless of what happens. Anyone with a sane view has the volume turned down because they're little use at the dynamics at play. A pushed narrative (which no doubt works for political parties and corporations alike) leading to an ingrained mindset that would still be present even if you neatly split the country in two. A good lesson in how easy it is to warp peoples outlook.

Edited by BlueJay (15 Jun 2022 3.19pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View W12's Profile W12 Online 15 Jun 22 3.07pm Send a Private Message to W12 Add W12 as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

As someone who actually lives here. Let me say straight off the bat virtually NO ONE cares about the Jan 6th hearings & I mean 99% of people, which leaves the usual cabal of 1% lefty loons & deplorable haters frothing at the mouth as per usual
The rest of the 99% are more concerned about the ever increasingly bizarre road the Biden administration are taking us down.
Higher Gas, food, transport prices etc.

Because in order to achieve "netzero" you first have to remove the current source of energy before the new one is available.

Just another conspiracy theory:

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 15 Jun 22 8.55pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

I didn't say anything of the sort. My remarks were about the Primaries.

So whoís stupid then?
Your post clearly asks or states it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 15 Jun 22 8.59pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

As someone who actually lives here. Let me say straight off the bat virtually NO ONE cares about the Jan 6th hearings & I mean 99% of people, which leaves the usual cabal of 1% lefty loons & deplorable haters frothing at the mouth as per usual
The rest of the 99% are more concerned about the ever increasingly bizarre road the Biden administration are taking us down.
Higher Gas, food, transport prices etc.

Donít forget the highest interest rate rise in 30 years. Wouldnít want anyone thinking itís getting worse

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 251 of 291 < 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > US politics