You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Notting Hill carnival
October 4 2022 5.39am

Notting Hill carnival

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

 

View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 19 Jun 21 5.42pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Cucking Funt

Were you looking forward to dancing half naked with a London bobby?

In Scotland that would be an even less appealing prospect. If that were possible.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 19 Jun 21 5.43pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by Cucking Funt

Were you looking forward to dancing half naked with a London bobby?

The Dance ? Celebrating all the diversity on the Jerk chicken float, the only white bloke for 800 yards.

angrily waving his finger while Lecturing a big bespectacled momma about the importance of tolerance towards the Afro-Caribeann LGBTQ community.

hilarious

Edited by PalazioVecchio (19 Jun 2021 5.51pm)

Edited by PalazioVecchio (30 Aug 2022 11.39am)

 


7 points from Manchester last season

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 19 Jun 21 6.00pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

The DanHalf Dance ? Celebrating all the diversity on the Jerk chicken float, the only white bloke for 800 yards.

angrily waving his finger while Lecturing a big bespectacled momma about the importance of tolerance towards the Afro-Caribeann LGBTQ community.

hilarious

Edited by PalazioVecchio (19 Jun 2021 5.51pm)

Really weird bloke arenít you?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 19 Jun 21 6.16pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Really weird bloke arenít you?

well it takes one to know one or two hundred of them, eh Dan ?

Edited by PalazioVecchio (30 Aug 2022 11.37am)

 


7 points from Manchester last season

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View madcap_v2's Profile madcap_v2 Flag San Antonio de Portmany, Ibiza 19 Jun 21 7.46pm Send a Private Message to madcap_v2 Add madcap_v2 as a friend

I can take or leave Notting Hill carnival tbh. I usually rock up if I haven't got anything to do, the weather is good and I can find a house music soundsystem. It's a complete nightmare if you're trying to meet people there though. I've always had a good time there and have never seen trouble. In recent years they have metal detectors and police manning entry points.

However, it makes complete sense to cancel it this year, given the covid situation.

 


La la la your mum

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 30 Aug 22 11.32am Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

1 fatal stabbing.

he was a promising young footballer & a Drill Rapper.

RiP

 


7 points from Manchester last season

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 30 Aug 22 11.57am Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

1 fatal stabbing.

he was a promising young footballer & a Drill Rapper.

RiP

[Link]

For one lyric almost immediately:

"Got splashed in front of his bae (with 'stabbing' gesture), that can never be me no way".

Young death like that is awful of course but hard to consider it a tragedy in this culture and more aligned to an inevitability.

I do love the way it's promoted as 'mainstream', legal and acceptable however. I do wonder if any have even heard the phrase 'live by the sword' etc.

An absolute state of a society.

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 30 Aug 22 12.00pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Nicholas91

[Link]

For one lyric almost immediately:

"Got splashed in front of his bae (with 'stabbing' gesture), that can never be me no way".

Young death like that is awful of course but hard to consider it a tragedy in this culture and more aligned to an inevitability.

I do love the way it's promoted as 'mainstream', legal and acceptable however. I do wonder if any have even heard the phrase 'live by the sword' etc.

An absolute state of a society.

Revenge will come so more of the same for other families sadly !
But mayor khant wonít comment and find joy in the NHC

Edited by cryrst (30 Aug 2022 12.01pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View madcap_v2's Profile madcap_v2 Flag San Antonio de Portmany, Ibiza 30 Aug 22 12.04pm Send a Private Message to madcap_v2 Add madcap_v2 as a friend

Originally posted by madcap_v2

I can take or leave Notting Hill carnival tbh. I usually rock up if I haven't got anything to do, the weather is good and I can find a house music soundsystem. It's a complete nightmare if you're trying to meet people there though. I've always had a good time there and have never seen trouble. In recent years they have metal detectors and police manning entry points.

However, it makes complete sense to cancel it this year, given the covid situation.

Quoting my post on it last year, with my changing position on it this year...

[Link]

 


La la la your mum

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 30 Aug 22 12.30pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Once again, Black lives obviously don't matter much among some sections of the 'Black community'.

Sure we have had drug taking, anti social behaviour and gangs here forever but the casual and fatal use of knives has been a characteristic of Caribbean 'culture'in Britain from the start.

Once upon a time, a stabbing murder would have been news. Now it is the norm
Just another nail in the coffin of our way of life.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wilesy01's Profile Wilesy01 Flag Bristol 30 Aug 22 12.45pm Send a Private Message to Wilesy01 Add Wilesy01 as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Once again, Black lives obviously don't matter much among some sections of the 'Black community'.

Sure we have had drug taking, anti social behaviour and gangs here forever but the casual and fatal use of knives has been a characteristic of Caribbean 'culture'in Britain from the start.

Once upon a time, a stabbing murder would have been news. Now it is the norm
Just another nail in the coffin of our way of life.

As per another thread a poster produced the stat that of about 2 million people attending over a couple of days there has been one death. It's tragic but to assert that it's typical of black culture is your usual racially charged nonsense.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Glazier#1's Profile Glazier#1 Flag 30 Aug 22 12.49pm Send a Private Message to Glazier#1 Add Glazier#1 as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Once again, Black lives obviously don't matter much among some sections of the 'Black community'.

Sure we have had drug taking, anti social behaviour and gangs here forever but the casual and fatal use of knives has been a characteristic of Caribbean 'culture'in Britain from the start.

Once upon a time, a stabbing murder would have been news. Now it is the norm
Just another nail in the coffin of our way of life.

What proof do you have that it's been a 'characteristic of Caribbean culture'?

'From the start'. From the start of what?

Dear oh dear.

'Nail in the coffin of our way of life' In what way? Be specific.

Honestly, it seems you keep letting your BNP slip show.

Silly boy.


Hahaha!

Edited by Glazier#1 (30 Aug 2022 12.55pm)

Edited by Glazier#1 (30 Aug 2022 12.55pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Notting Hill carnival