You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > CONservative government incompetence.
October 4 2022 5.37am

CONservative government incompetence.

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 194 of 202 < 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 >

 

View dreamwaverider's Profile dreamwaverider Flag 22 Sep 22 2.59am Send a Private Message to dreamwaverider Add dreamwaverider as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Did he then give her a kiss and a cuddle or is she too old for him?

Looked like she was up for it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 22 Sep 22 8.54am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

'On practically the same day that Free Speech Union and Gays Against Groomers were hit, Scott Adams's Dilbert has been cancelled in 77 newspapers. Looking like a purge wave.' (AA)

Another one bites the dust

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 22 Sep 22 9.00am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Another one bites the dust

[Link]

Insane.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 22 Sep 22 9.22am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

'On practically the same day that Free Speech Union and Gays Against Groomers were hit, Scott Adams's Dilbert has been cancelled in 77 newspapers. Looking like a purge wave.' (AA)

I read it on his website have done for years very funny for anyone who works in an office.

He is not racist just love pointing out stupidity.

[Link]

As for Dave the black character who identifies as white. He is not being serious he is just jerking his bosses chain because the boss tried to use him as a quota guy. This is very clear for anyone who follows the strip.

Adams picked up on the "what if a company told their senior management to identify as women so they could claim they met their female management quota".

Like I said he is digging people out for stupidity.

Edited by Badger11 (22 Sep 2022 9.28am)

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 22 Sep 22 9.41am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

I read it on his website have done for years very funny for anyone who works in an office.

He is not racist just love pointing out stupidity.

[Link]

As for Dave the black character who identifies as white. He is not being serious he is just jerking his bosses chain because the boss tried to use him as a quota guy. This is very clear for anyone who follows the strip.

Adams picked up on the "what if a company told their senior management to identify as women so they could claim they met their female management quota".

Like I said he is digging people out for stupidity.

Edited by Badger11 (22 Sep 2022 9.28am)

I wouldn't care if he were considered racist or not.

It doesn't really matter anyway, all that really matters is how popular he is and differing from approved messages.

They care about reach more than anything else.

Adams made his money a long time ago but it's still absolutely outrageous.....but the mainstream no longer bats an eye.

Edited by Stirlingsays (22 Sep 2022 9.42am)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 22 Sep 22 10.36am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Another one bites the dust

[Link]

Let me be the first. Would

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 30 Sep 22 7.01am Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Ive been in Lanzos manor, nice swim in the sea with nobodys dinner floating in it, I was just thinking perhaps the new CONservative pm and her chancellor almost bankrupting the country and forcing the pound into near parity with the euro and dollar, after being warned by Richi rich and others in their against it, could, perhaps, be deemed incompetent!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 30 Sep 22 7.06am Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Ive been in Lanzos manor, nice swim in the sea with nobodys dinner floating in it, I was just thinking perhaps the new CONservative pm and her chancellor almost bankrupting the country and forcing the pound into near parity with the euro and dollar, after being warned by Richi rich and others in their against it, could, perhaps, be deemed incompetent!

It also struck me that the same old CONS are at it again, saying lies enough times to convince the poorly educated electorate, the big one I noticed was that Mondays crisis that has crippled our future- and kids futures, was down to the war, nothing to do with wrong decisions at CON central, i"m suprised they haven"t gone all in and blamed covid to!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 01 Oct 22 6.11am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Ive been in Lanzos manor, nice swim in the sea with nobodys dinner floating in it, I was just thinking perhaps the new CONservative pm and her chancellor almost bankrupting the country and forcing the pound into near parity with the euro and dollar, after being warned by Richi rich and others in their against it, could, perhaps, be deemed incompetent!

So you go on holiday and spend money when you could have given that to these poor people you keep rattling on about. Bit double standards really CP.
Also strange how 3 months ago richi didnít have a clue as heís minted and now heís the soothsayer. More double standards.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 01 Oct 22 10.46am Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Another one bites the dust

[Link]

I'd certainly campaign with Molly.

 


Patrick Vieira's
Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View silvertop's Profile silvertop Flag Portishead 01 Oct 22 12.06pm Send a Private Message to silvertop Add silvertop as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

So you go on holiday and spend money when you could have given that to these poor people you keep rattling on about. Bit double standards really CP.
Also strange how 3 months ago richi didnít have a clue as heís minted and now heís the soothsayer. More double standards.

It's not his job to distribute wealth, it is the government's who he did not vote for.

Also as a tory surely you would not begrudge a person spending their hard earned money?

BTW I fear our future if Labour get in but you cannot surely defend the current regime? Truss was always going to be crap, but could anyone have guessed she would be this crap.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 01 Oct 22 12.14pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

So you go on holiday and spend money when you could have given that to these poor people you keep rattling on about. Bit double standards really CP.
Also strange how 3 months ago richi didnít have a clue as heís minted and now heís the soothsayer. More double standards.

On the scale of ability and suitability Sunak is way ahead of Truss. And I wouldnít say he didnít have a clue. More that his wife used all the rules to her financial advantage.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 194 of 202 < 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > CONservative government incompetence.