You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > CONservative government incompetence.
December 6 2022 11.09pm

CONservative government incompetence.

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 341 of 354 < 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 >

Play our World Cup 2022 Prediction League!

World Cup Prediction League 2022

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!


 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 23 Nov 22 8.24am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

I like Calvin

Seems like a good egg.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 23 Nov 22 9.27am Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I support an independent inquiry.

How many times did I tell you this at the time. First thing ICUs did when receiving a covid patient was to give vitamin D

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 23 Nov 22 3.46pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

How many times did I tell you this at the time. First thing ICUs did when receiving a covid patient was to give vitamin D

I'm not sure how to break this to you Maple: this isn't about you.

Hancock stood up in parliament and said government had carried out trials and stated vitamin D wasn't effective.

It has since transpired that this was untrue....this matters.

That and the media reporting would have directed people away from its usage against the virus.

So your contribution to this thread is once again, how shall I say....interesting.

Time for an independent inquiry.

Edited by Stirlingsays (23 Nov 2022 3.49pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 23 Nov 22 4.12pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Even the BBC has noticed this.

[Link]

I have my own ideas as to why this is happening.

Edited by Badger11 (23 Nov 2022 4.13pm)

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 23 Nov 22 5.11pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Even the BBC has noticed this.

[Link]

I have my own ideas as to why this is happening.

Edited by Badger11 (23 Nov 2022 4.13pm)

That graph is very interesting.

The tendency for a rise around the middle of the year. Also it's pretty steady until 2019 and then you get a steady and regular increase. The sudden jump recently is quite alarming.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 23 Nov 22 8.11pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I'm not sure how to break this to you Maple: this isn't about you.

Hancock stood up in parliament and said government had carried out trials and stated vitamin D wasn't effective.

It has since transpired that this was untrue....this matters.

That and the media reporting would have directed people away from its usage against the virus.

So your contribution to this thread is once again, how shall I say....interesting.

Time for an independent inquiry.


Edited by Stirlingsays (23 Nov 2022 3.49pm)

I am pleased I interested you. It makes a change from some other sources that you follow without question

Yes, Hancock was useless. Yes the inquiry into the handling of Covid should include this.

You have just over a week to apply to be a core participant in module 3. Fill your boots.

There is no need for you to be jealous that I was ahead of the game on Covid. It was my job at the time. Itís a shame the Government didnít keep its ear to the ground in the same way.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 23 Nov 22 8.52pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

I am pleased I interested you. It makes a change from some other sources that you follow without question

Yes, Hancock was useless. Yes the inquiry into the handling of Covid should include this.

You have just over a week to apply to be a core participant in module 3. Fill your boots.

There is no need for you to be jealous that I was ahead of the game on Covid. It was my job at the time. Itís a shame the Government didnít keep its ear to the ground in the same way.

Jealous? I don't think that quite works.

We certainly agree on an inquiry, which I believe should be independent.

Edited by Stirlingsays (23 Nov 2022 8.54pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 23 Nov 22 10.19pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Jealous? I don't think that quite works.

We certainly agree on an inquiry, which I believe should be independent.

Edited by Stirlingsays (23 Nov 2022 8.54pm)

You are quite correct, my apologies. I meant envious.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 23 Nov 22 10.40pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

You are quite correct, my apologies. I meant envious.

Envy works better though it's not accurate, for me anyway.

Unless it's being Paul McCartney circular 1963-67 or suddenly being a multi-millionaire there isn't much to envy....It's quite enjoyable being Stirlingsays, not that I'd know any different.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 24 Nov 22 8.07am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

When...if...society gets back to some sense of normality we will see a significant number of people held responsible for the wanton promotion of mental illness, which increases uptake especially in the young and impressionable.

Edited by Stirlingsays (24 Nov 2022 8.09am)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 24 Nov 22 9.16am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

When...if...society gets back to some sense of normality we will see a significant number of people held responsible for the wanton promotion of mental illness, which increases uptake especially in the young and impressionable.

Edited by Stirlingsays (24 Nov 2022 8.09am)

I'm lost seriously I have no idea what that means.

On a radio programme this women identified as a person who is alphabet soup blah blah blah blah (it went on and on). Eventually I realised all she was saying is that she is a woman who likes men but apparently just saying you are heterosexual isn't sexy enough these days.

As that for tweet I can't be bothered to understand it.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 24 Nov 22 11.55am Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

When...if...society gets back to some sense of normality we will see a significant number of people held responsible for the wanton promotion of mental illness, which increases uptake especially in the young and impressionable.

Edited by Stirlingsays (24 Nov 2022 8.09am)

She's auditioning as a clown?

 


Patrick Vieira's
Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 341 of 354 < 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > CONservative government incompetence.