You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > The Great Reset
October 1 2022 10.12pm

The Great Reset

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 13 of 28 < 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 >

 

View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 10 Jun 22 9.37pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Lombardinho

Anyone remember The X Files?

[Link]

This is known as Predictive Programming.

I can't quite forget Gillian Anderson. I think you get to see more of her in a horror film with Danny Dyer.

 


Patrick Vieira's
Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 10 Jun 22 9.39pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

I can't quite forget Gillian Anderson. I think you get to see more of her in a horror film with Danny Dyer.

Any film Danny Dyer ever starred in was a horror movie.

Edited by Stirlingsays (10 Jun 2022 9.47pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
BlueJay Flag UK 10 Jun 22 10.40pm

Originally posted by Lombardinho

That's what the secret is. They're actually blokes.

Can you confirm whether you actually genuinely believe this or not, because views from two or three on here verge into such absurdity that it's impossible to tell anymore? Thanks

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 11 Jun 22 4.27am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by BlueJay

Can you confirm whether you actually genuinely believe this or not, because views from two or three on here verge into such absurdity that it's impossible to tell anymore? Thanks

Been… ummmm looking at the brochure and now feeling a bit…….dirty. BJ

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
BlueJay Flag UK 11 Jun 22 4.43am

Originally posted by cryrst

Been… ummmm looking at the brochure and now feeling a bit…….dirty. BJ

I don't mind Victoria having a secret, but if it's a meat and two veg I'll have to re-evaluate .

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 11 Jun 22 6.21am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by BlueJay

I don't mind Victoria having a secret, but if it's a meat and two veg I'll have to re-evaluate .

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Lombardinho's Profile Lombardinho Flag London 11 Jun 22 6.21pm Send a Private Message to Lombardinho Add Lombardinho as a friend

Originally posted by BlueJay

Can you confirm whether you actually genuinely believe this or not, because views from two or three on here verge into such absurdity that it's impossible to tell anymore? Thanks

It's a practice not as uncommon as we're lead to believe, BlueJay.
Research "Michael LaVaughn Robinson"

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
BlueJay Flag UK 11 Jun 22 7.45pm

Originally posted by Lombardinho

It's a practice not as uncommon as we're lead to believe, BlueJay.
Research "Michael LaVaughn Robinson"

You've been led well and truly down the garden path on this one, she's clearly a shape shifting space lizard.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 13 Jun 22 4.35pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Woman fined over spat with Trans activist.

[Link]

Bye Bye free speech. Apparently you can be an activist and start an argument and even use the first derogatory word but then you play the victim.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Behind Enemy Lines's Profile Behind Enemy Lines Flag Sussex 13 Jun 22 7.05pm Send a Private Message to Behind Enemy Lines Add Behind Enemy Lines as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Woman fined over spat with Trans activist.

[Link]

Bye Bye free speech. Apparently you can be an activist and start an argument and even use the first derogatory word but then you play the victim.

My father in law used to work in a mental institution where trans people were confined (although I don’t know what the correct term was in those days). Consequently the public rarely came in contact with them and if they did there was an element of amusement at their appearance; but both ‘sides’ accepted each other’s existence and neither was a danger to the other. I feel that is no longer the case as there appears to be a lot of venom aimed at anybody who doesn’t ‘understand’ ‘accept’ and change their views to match with todays minority demand. This could end very bad for any minority that demands that the majority changes; that’s not the basis of democracy.

 


hats off to palace, they were always gonna be louder, and hate to say it but they were impressive ALL bouncing and singing.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
BlueJay Flag UK 13 Jun 22 7.13pm

Originally posted by Badger11

Woman fined over spat with Trans activist.

[Link]

Bye Bye free speech. Apparently you can be an activist and start an argument and even use the first derogatory word but then you play the victim.

"and sought to sexualise her and suggest she was a paedophile"

"it was suggested during the discussion that she might be a paedophile, Portsmouth Magistrates' Court heard."

I would totally agree if not for this. Clearly this women didn't help herself and if you start throwing around accusations like that, it's not going to end well. I once saw a juvenile minded post on here along these lines and mods quickly dealt with it, likely to prevent the kind of situation we see here.

Outside of such considerations, I do agree with the wider point that views on an issue should seldom be policed unless there is a direct threat or clearly inciting hatred. If someone is trans, nobody should have any obligation to describe their gender as this or that or give a set view on womens spaces. I'd certainly side with anyone where that is the case (to my mind that is J K Rowlings view) and I don't buy that this Twitter spat impacted the trans woman to the degree she stated. These two both sound like whining bellends who damage their own causes. Should've fined them both. There's often a lot of hatred aimed towards these groups, and equally directed at people like the aforementioned Rowling types who get attacked for making valid points, so it's always going to be a disaster area with plenty of noise drowning out fair or considerate takes.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
BlueJay Flag UK 13 Jun 22 7.20pm

Originally posted by Behind Enemy Lines

My father in law used to work in a mental institution where trans people were confined (although I don’t know what the correct term was in those days). Consequently the public rarely came in contact with them and if they did there was an element of amusement at their appearance; but both ‘sides’ accepted each other’s existence and neither was a danger to the other.

I'm not sure that treating trans people like caged animals does much to further the discussion, or for all the faults now is a good example of how to strike a better balance.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 13 of 28 < 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > The Great Reset