You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Possible Jail-time for refusing he/she/theyPronoun
October 2 2022 4.50pm

Possible Jail-time for refusing he/she/theyPronoun

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 6 of 6 << First< 2 3 4 5 6

 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 08 Sep 22 11.56am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

It's contempt of court - as in there was an injunction against him attending work, which he breached, whilst also arguing with the judge. They have their beliefs and they want to be persecuted for them - and that's what they'll be arguing. However, as I say, it's contempt of court - it's not he or she in itself. He only needed to apologies to the judge for contempt. He did not have to back down on any religious beliefs - or even mention them.

Personally I say feck the court.

It deserves contempt.

Ever since their released that lot in Bristol scott free after property damage I no longer view the legal system the same way.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eaglesdare's Profile eaglesdare Flag 08 Sep 22 12.21pm Send a Private Message to eaglesdare Add eaglesdare as a friend

As much as I am against all the pronouns s***e and respect the guys view. it does seem like he is making a meal out of a mole hill.

It seems that he stood up in the middle of the school made a speech to the headmaster in front of people and thats what got him suspended. He continued to attend the school and even after a court order. Thats why he was arrested.

But If anything the last 2/3 years has taught me is to keep an open mind to anything I hear and especially the media!

Now! what if the guy was a muslim and not christian? his whole mosque would be up in arms.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 08 Sep 22 12.29pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Personally I say feck the court.

It deserves contempt.

Ever since their released that lot in Bristol scott free after property damage I no longer view the legal system the same way.

He's obviously saying that too.

 


Patrick Vieira's
Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 08 Sep 22 1.36pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by eaglesdare

what if the guy was a muslim and not christian? his whole mosque would be up in arms.

as opposed to in jail now ? With whole arms up his hole ?

 


7 points from Manchester last season

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag The garden of England 08 Sep 22 5.26pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by eaglesdare

As much as I am against all the pronouns s***e and respect the guys view. it does seem like he is making a meal out of a mole hill.

It seems that he stood up in the middle of the school made a speech to the headmaster in front of people and thats what got him suspended. He continued to attend the school and even after a court order. Thats why he was arrested.

But If anything the last 2/3 years has taught me is to keep an open mind to anything I hear and especially the media!

Now! what if the guy was a muslim and not christian? his whole mosque would be up in arms.

Quite obviously his religious beliefs are trumped by the ones of other faiths.
Gays get killed in Muslim countries so they are clearly a little more mental than this guy.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 6 of 6 << First< 2 3 4 5 6

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Possible Jail-time for refusing he/she/theyPronoun