You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Chelsea vs Crystal Palace - Match Thread
March 21 2023 12.38am

Chelsea vs Crystal Palace - Match Thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 17 of 19 < 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >

 

View Far away fan's Profile Far away fan Flag On the border of jungle 16 Jan 23 4.04pm Send a Private Message to Far away fan Add Far away fan as a friend

PV is never going to be a great manager at Palace, the funds are just not in place.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Den1923's Profile Den1923 Flag 16 Jan 23 4.15pm Send a Private Message to Den1923 Add Den1923 as a friend

Originally posted by Far away fan

PV is never going to be a great manager at Palace, the funds are just not in place.

I agree, but that would apply to any Manager coming in, unless the owners splash some cash, then with 8 out of contract this summer, goodness knows where will be next season, assuming of course we survive this year which is looking less likely!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Far away fan's Profile Far away fan Flag On the border of jungle 16 Jan 23 4.19pm Send a Private Message to Far away fan Add Far away fan as a friend

This is what I'm frightened off, why he SP keeps control off CPFC, SP is just a modern day version off Ron the ex chairman

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Den1923's Profile Den1923 Flag 16 Jan 23 5.03pm Send a Private Message to Den1923 Add Den1923 as a friend

Originally posted by Far away fan

This is what I'm frightened off, why he SP keeps control off CPFC, SP is just a modern day version off Ron the ex chairman

Yes, I'm afraid your right until that problem is solved, no progress can be made, SP is egotistical, he seems himself as a celebrity rather than a Chairman of a football Club and used his position to promote himself, he nearly made it to ''Dragons Den'' until he found out he would be spending his own money!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View NEILLO's Profile NEILLO Flag Shoreham-by-Sea 16 Jan 23 5.47pm Send a Private Message to NEILLO Add NEILLO as a friend

Originally posted by Far away fan

This is what I'm frightened off, why he SP keeps control off CPFC, SP is just a modern day version off Ron the ex chairman

Not the same scenario at all.

Noades was sole owner of the club.

Parish is not.

Iím surprised you donít know that

 


Old, Ungifted and White

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Den1923's Profile Den1923 Flag 16 Jan 23 6.01pm Send a Private Message to Den1923 Add Den1923 as a friend

Originally posted by NEILLO

Not the same scenario at all.

Noades was sole owner of the club.

Parish is not.

Iím surprised you donít know that

Whilst of course you are right, I think the inference meaning is that in day to day activities Parish is in control of the club and he leads, therefore he is responsible for the wellbeing of the club!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View NEILLO's Profile NEILLO Flag Shoreham-by-Sea 16 Jan 23 6.27pm Send a Private Message to NEILLO Add NEILLO as a friend

Originally posted by Den1923

Whilst of course you are right, I think the inference meaning is that in day to day activities Parish is in control of the club and he leads, therefore he is responsible for the wellbeing of the club!

The significant difference being that Noades had nobody to answer to.

Parish is responsible for the day-to-day running of the club, but he has 3 investors to keep happy.

 


Old, Ungifted and White

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Den1923's Profile Den1923 Flag 16 Jan 23 7.09pm Send a Private Message to Den1923 Add Den1923 as a friend

Originally posted by NEILLO

The significant difference being that Noades had nobody to answer to.

Parish is responsible for the day-to-day running of the club, but he has 3 investors to keep happy.

Yes, nothing wrong with what you are saying but Parish put himself in that position and it's his job to influence and lead, if he can't stand the heat in the kitchen then he should get out because he is now holding the club back!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 16 Jan 23 7.33pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Did we score yet?

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View NEILLO's Profile NEILLO Flag Shoreham-by-Sea 16 Jan 23 9.05pm Send a Private Message to NEILLO Add NEILLO as a friend

Originally posted by Den1923

Yes, nothing wrong with what you are saying but Parish put himself in that position and it's his job to influence and lead, if he can't stand the heat in the kitchen then he should get out because he is now holding the club back!

How is he holding the club back exactly ?

 


Old, Ungifted and White

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 16 Jan 23 10.50pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

Did we score yet?

Iíve got a horrible feeling youíll have a few more opportunities to post that in the near future mate.

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Vaibow's Profile Vaibow Flag vancouver/croydon 17 Jan 23 12.43am Send a Private Message to Vaibow Add Vaibow as a friend

Originally posted by Far away fan

PV is never going to be a great manager at Palace, the funds are just not in place.

I agree... same for any manager...

I think e need Parish to sell up and let someone have full control and try things their way... it may just work...

Edited by Vaibow (17 Jan 2023 12.43am)

 


This was once a quality forum....

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 17 of 19 < 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Chelsea vs Crystal Palace - Match Thread