You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > The Brexit Thread
October 21 2020 12.10pm

The Brexit Thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2522 of 2528 < 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 >

 

View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 27 Aug 20 12.03pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Cpfc1861

ZE GERMANS ARE ANGRY JA

"For you ze negotiations are over"

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View The Dolphin's Profile The Dolphin Flag 27 Aug 20 3.02pm Send a Private Message to The Dolphin Add The Dolphin as a friend

Many years ago a very prominent German businessman informed me that anything involving Europe was first and foremost for the benefit of the Germans and then France and after that no one else mattered.
This was probably in 1991 and I have never forgotten it and so if the Germans are angry then they are not getting their own way so I say - two fingers to you chaps - in the end we will be fine without you!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DANGERCLOSE's Profile DANGERCLOSE Flag london 03 Sep 20 12.47pm Send a Private Message to DANGERCLOSE Add DANGERCLOSE as a friend

 


Support The Brexit Party [Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 03 Sep 20 12.51pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Yup apparently the EU wont even discuss it, so bye bye.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DANGERCLOSE's Profile DANGERCLOSE Flag london 04 Sep 20 10.29am Send a Private Message to DANGERCLOSE Add DANGERCLOSE as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Yup apparently the EU wont even discuss it, so bye bye.

 


Support The Brexit Party [Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Online Flag Croydon 05 Sep 20 10.50am Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

The UK taking back control here with the appointment of a 'maverick' Aussie ex-PM as their trade man.

Shane Warne will be in charge of spin.

David Warne and Steve Smith will be ensuring fair play.

Abbott will make an ideal scapegoat.......

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 05 Sep 20 11.26am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

The UK taking back control here with the appointment of a 'maverick' Aussie ex-PM as their trade man.

Shane Warne will be in charge of spin.

David Warne and Steve Smith will be ensuring fair play.

Abbott will make an ideal scapegoat.......

I've heard Abbott talk on a number of occasions during the Brexit debate. He came across well had some good ideas about trade post Brexit and seems a grounded individual I think he will be an asset.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 05 Sep 20 11.40am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

I've heard Abbott talk on a number of occasions during the Brexit debate. He came across well had some good ideas about trade post Brexit and seems a grounded individual I think he will be an asset.

Agreed.

Listening to Kay Burley waffle on with her intersectional feminism complaints gave me a good laugh.

She wasn't coming out with that crap when Murdoch owned the joint.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Online Flag 05 Sep 20 11.43am Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

The UK taking back control here with the appointment of a 'maverick' Aussie ex-PM as their trade man.



Do you think it is wrong to employ foreigners then? Perhaps certain jobs should be for British people only?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Online Flag Croydon 05 Sep 20 11.51am Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Originally posted by Matov


Do you think it is wrong to employ foreigners then? Perhaps certain jobs should be for British people only?

Well you would think an important position as this would have to be, you are representing the UK.

Not an absolute given I grant you.

And its time Brussels was weaned off wines and fancy beers, get some crates in and Shane start up a meaningful poker school.

What happened to Abbott as Aussie PM anyway, thought he was God then suddenly not there.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 05 Sep 20 12.04pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Agreed.

Listening to Kay Burley waffle on with her intersectional feminism complaints gave me a good laugh.

She wasn't coming out with that crap when Murdoch owned the joint.


A fiend of my Mrs is this gay chap, probably around 40 ish

Anyway, he's a cameraman and years ago worked with Kay Burley. Apparently she pretty much demanded sex of this guy one night, and as he wanted to keep his job, went along with it!

He still talks about this and what a bitch Burley is.

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Online Flag Croydon 05 Sep 20 12.18pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Originally posted by Tom-the-eagle


A fiend of my Mrs is this gay chap, probably around 40 ish

Anyway, he's a cameraman and years ago worked with Kay Burley. Apparently she pretty much demanded sex of this guy one night, and as he wanted to keep his job, went along with it!

He still talks about this and what a bitch Burley is.

Really sounds just who I have been looking for all this time ......


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2522 of 2528 < 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > The Brexit Thread