You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > 5 facts about me.. the sequel
June 25 2024 10.21pm

5 facts about me.. the sequel

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

 

View Lombardinho's Profile Lombardinho Flag London 03 Sep 16 9.45pm Send a Private Message to Lombardinho Add Lombardinho as a friend

1. I'm a technophobe.
2. The rare times I actually use a computer, 75% of that time is spent on HOL.
3. I joined HOL when Palace were about to sign Edgar Davids.
4. My first game at Selhurst Park featured my first Palace goal and the eruption of noise and jostling on the Holmesdale Road terrace has kept me coming back. The goal in question was a half- volley from the edge of the box and it was scored by Billy Gilbert against West Ham in the Spring of 1978. I was 9.
5. I'm fairly ancient but I'm going to be a Dad for the first time this coming December.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 04 Sep 16 9.33am Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

Originally posted by Lombardinho

1. I'm a technophobe.
2. The rare times I actually use a computer, 75% of that time is spent on HOL.
3. I joined HOL when Palace were about to sign Edgar Davids.
4. My first game at Selhurst Park featured my first Palace goal and the eruption of noise and jostling on the Holmesdale Road terrace has kept me coming back. The goal in question was a half- volley from the edge of the box and it was scored by Billy Gilbert against West Ham in the Spring of 1978. I was 9.
5. I'm fairly ancient but I'm going to be a Dad for the first time this coming December.

It was from nearer the half way line - fluke over-hit lob, Bobby Ferguson in the West Ham goal rooted to the spot - I was 13, still childless, my younger other half is equivocating still, let her continue I say. good luck with yours.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
jamiemartin721 Flag Reading 06 Sep 16 1.10pm

Originally posted by Southampton_Eagle

He wasn't. Doesn't stop me hating him. Was sh*tfaced in the hotel bar in Portugal when a Bryan Adams song came on & I loudly shouted C*NT! Suffice to say I was getting filthy looks for the rest of the week.

There are two things I will always judge people immediately suspect on. Liking Phil Collins and any statement that 'The Da Vinci Code or Harry Potter is the best book ever - you must read it.'

These things I find in life, are consistently correlated to 'c**ts'.

I also instinctively distrust anyone who claims 'Queen are the greatest band ever'.

 


"One Nation Under God, has turned into One Nation Under the Influence of One Drug"
[Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Michaelawt85's Profile Michaelawt85 Flag Bexley 06 Sep 16 2.46pm Send a Private Message to Michaelawt85 Add Michaelawt85 as a friend

Originally posted by jamiemartin721

There are two things I will always judge people immediately suspect on. Liking Phil Collins..

I am therefore a c***

 


When I was a young girl my Mother said to me.. You listen here kid you're CPFC

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Michaelawt85's Profile Michaelawt85 Flag Bexley 06 Sep 16 2.56pm Send a Private Message to Michaelawt85 Add Michaelawt85 as a friend

I also like the music of simply red... probably means I am double c*** then lol

 


When I was a young girl my Mother said to me.. You listen here kid you're CPFC

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Sedlescombe's Profile Sedlescombe Flag Sedlescombe 06 Sep 16 3.49pm Send a Private Message to Sedlescombe Add Sedlescombe as a friend

Originally posted by Lombardinho

1. I'm a technophobe.
2. The rare times I actually use a computer, 75% of that time is spent on HOL.
3. I joined HOL when Palace were about to sign Edgar Davids.
4. My first game at Selhurst Park featured my first Palace goal and the eruption of noise and jostling on the Holmesdale Road terrace has kept me coming back. The goal in question was a half- volley from the edge of the box and it was scored by Billy Gilbert against West Ham in the Spring of 1978. I was 9.
5. I'm fairly ancient but I'm going to be a Dad for the first time this coming December.

Not my first game but an my favourite goal of all time. I am worried though. My memory was that Billy was quite some way out when he shot. Do I have a false memory?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mezzer's Profile mezzer Flag Main Stand, Block F, Row 20 seat 1... 06 Sep 16 4.25pm Send a Private Message to mezzer Add mezzer as a friend

Originally posted by Michaelawt85

I also like the music of simply red... probably means I am double c*** then lol

Wasn't Mick Hucknell done for doing something deviant with a rabbit? He was caught holding back the ears.

 


Living down here does have some advantages. At least you can see them cry.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
jamiemartin721 Flag Reading 06 Sep 16 4.38pm

Originally posted by Michaelawt85

I also like the music of simply red... probably means I am double c*** then lol

Or seriously disturbed...

 


"One Nation Under God, has turned into One Nation Under the Influence of One Drug"
[Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 06 Sep 16 7.06pm Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

Originally posted by Sedlescombe

Not my first game but an my favourite goal of all time. I am worried though. My memory was that Billy was quite some way out when he shot. Do I have a false memory?

No you don't - see my own reply by scrolling up a bit. Versus Brooking, Bonds & co and we outplayed them - great game, Venables v Lyle, classic stuff, we had 4 times the shots I remember the radio report saying, and some old Alf Garnett type in front of me in the Arthur re Kenny Sansom "that is the best left back I've seen for thirty years since ..." can't remember who the one he remembered was, I'm not that good, but I ain't bad.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Michaelawt85's Profile Michaelawt85 Flag Bexley 06 Sep 16 8.19pm Send a Private Message to Michaelawt85 Add Michaelawt85 as a friend

Originally posted by mezzer

Wasn't Mick Hucknell done for doing something deviant with a rabbit? He was caught holding back the ears.

Very good

 


When I was a young girl my Mother said to me.. You listen here kid you're CPFC

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Michaelawt85's Profile Michaelawt85 Flag Bexley 06 Sep 16 8.21pm Send a Private Message to Michaelawt85 Add Michaelawt85 as a friend

Originally posted by jamiemartin721

Or seriously disturbed...

Well I went to the 02 and paid money to see him in concert and want to go again this year. Genuinely like the songs , not overly keen on the guy himself , but of an ego but that was the music I grew up with .

 


When I was a young girl my Mother said to me.. You listen here kid you're CPFC

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
jamiemartin721 Flag Reading 07 Sep 16 9.51am

Originally posted by Michaelawt85

Well I went to the 02 and paid money to see him in concert and want to go again this year. Genuinely like the songs , not overly keen on the guy himself , but of an ego but that was the music I grew up with .

Nah, people like what they like. Its all good. I just remembered the shocked impact when I was working with a 28 year old man, who openly stated he 'owned every Phil Collins album' (he also hated Genesis).

That s**t is just deviant....

 


"One Nation Under God, has turned into One Nation Under the Influence of One Drug"
[Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > 5 facts about me.. the sequel