You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread
March 1 2024 9.00pm

Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 463 of 463 << First< 459 460 461 462 463

 

View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 26 Jan 24 10.30am Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

well the angry Left and the angry Right seem to be lining up for a bunfight on Saturday, in Telford. Glad i don't live there.

Two angry mobs marching in the streets and throwing sh1.t at each other. The cops sandwiched in the middle - and looking useless.

sometimes the streets of England feel like Spain in 1935.

what is particularly worrying is....

a) neither side will back down

b) both sides are evenly matched 50:50

this is only going to get worse.

Edited by PalazioVecchio (26 Jan 2024 10.39am)

 


the 'Net-We-had' at the Etihad....again

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View becky's Profile becky Flag over the moon 26 Jan 24 11.29am Send a Private Message to becky Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add becky as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

well the angry Left and the angry Right seem to be lining up for a bunfight on Saturday, in Telford. Glad i don't live there.

Two angry mobs marching in the streets and throwing sh1.t at each other. The cops sandwiched in the middle - and looking useless.

sometimes the streets of England feel like Spain in 1935.

what is particularly worrying is....

a) neither side will back down

b) both sides are evenly matched 50:50

this is only going to get worse.

Edited by PalazioVecchio (26 Jan 2024 10.39am)

Look on the bright side:

a) they will at least all be in one place, so everywhere else will be safe from them

b) it will be a fair fight at 50:50

c) when they have finished their rampage, Telford could have 10 million pounds' worth of improvements without costing the taxpayer a penny......

 


A stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell give some indication of expected traffic numbers

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 26 Jan 24 12.00pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by becky

Look on the bright side:

a) they will at least all be in one place, so everywhere else will be safe from them

b) it will be a fair fight at 50:50

c) when they have finished their rampage, Telford could have 10 million pounds' worth of improvements without costing the taxpayer a penny......

You forgot that the old bill will go in mob handed to arrest a 60yo women looking on because she made the sign of the cross.

 


I'm a blind man, i'm a blind man, now my room is cold,
When a blind man cries, Lord, he feels it from his soul.
[Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 27 Jan 24 12.56pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13


the old bill will go in mob handed to arrest a 60yo women looking on because she made the sign of the cross.


Telford will be a place to avoid today. Except if you are a journalist too cowardly to visit Ukraine.

[Link]

 


the 'Net-We-had' at the Etihad....again

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Forest Hillbilly's Profile Forest Hillbilly Flag in a hidey-hole 28 Jan 24 5.08am Send a Private Message to Forest Hillbilly Add Forest Hillbilly as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio


Telford will be a place to avoid today. Except if you are a journalist too cowardly to visit Ukraine.

[Link]

Looks like your averaged reasoned debate on the HOL Politics Forum

 


"The facts have changed", Rishi Sunak

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 07 Feb 24 3.34pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

A GANG of grown men attacking some defenceless children. In Sicily.


horrific

[Link]

 


the 'Net-We-had' at the Etihad....again

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 07 Feb 24 3.44pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

A GANG of grown men attacking some defenceless children. In Sicily.


horrific

[Link]

And people wonder why Europe is turning to the right.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 463 of 463 << First< 459 460 461 462 463

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread