You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread
April 15 2024 10.12pm

Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 467 of 470 < 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 >

 

Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 11 Mar 24 3.22pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

In case anyone hasnít noticed Cornwall is part of the world. Actually part of the first, as is the rest of the uk.

I am no more in favour of the third world than I am of the first. I am not too enamoured with second world ones, especially the primary one.

I am in favour of recognising that we live in a shrinking world that is interdependent and not the one that existed even a few years back, let alone the one of our parents.

Failing to come to terms with that reality seems stupid beyond measure and some of the ideas that are suggested worthy of Don Quixote.

Yes I want to close all religious schools and remove religion to the private and not public sphere. I think religion is the source of many of our problems and we would establish a more homogeneous society if we did that. I also know it would take a long time and need to be done carefully and with compassion. Nothing worthwhile is ever easy. I have no wish to stop anyone believing if thatís their choice but only that they ought not allow that belief to impact anyone else in any way.

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 11 Mar 24 3.24pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

As usual that's ignoring the point that "deadnaming" is the offence.

No I am not. Itís rightly an offence when done to embarrass or hurt someone.

Itís just unconnected to criminal activity.

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 11 Mar 24 3.27pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

Enoch Burke, got a ton of jailtime for contempt of Court....the whole debacle started over an argument about He,she, they Pronouns.

still in jail today. Unlike some grooming gangs.

I am afraid thatís what happens whenever you show contempt of court. The original offence takes a backseat.

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 11 Mar 24 3.31pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

they regularly throw Gays off high buildings, to their deaths.

caution...the link is a newspaper with a shocking image.

[Link]

imagine the punishment if Enoch Burke threw a rainbow flag off the top of a building ? Meanwhile the UK based Grooming Gangs ? no comment.

Edited by PalazioVecchio (11 Mar 2024 2.53pm)

He is in jail for contempt of court. Not for his beliefs.

You can campaign for a change in the law and argue you should not be jailed for expressing such beliefs but so long as it is the law you cannot treat it with contempt.

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 11 Mar 24 3.37pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

they regularly throw Gays off high buildings, to their deaths.

caution...the link is a newspaper with a shocking image.

[Link]

imagine the punishment if Enoch Burke threw a rainbow flag off the top of a building ? Meanwhile the UK based Grooming Gangs ? no comment.

Edited by PalazioVecchio (11 Mar 2024 2.53pm)

ISIS is an evil, barbaric regime deserving of the contempt of all western nations.

Right now we donít have the means to stop this behaviour. We only have the means to stop things we have jurisdiction over.

Making such comparisons is rather pointless.

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 11 Mar 24 3.49pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

In case anyone hasnít noticed Cornwall is part of the world. Actually part of the first, as is the rest of the uk.

I am no more in favour of the third world than I am of the first. I am not too enamoured with second world ones, especially the primary one.

I am in favour of recognising that we live in a shrinking world that is interdependent and not the one that existed even a few years back, let alone the one of our parents.

Failing to come to terms with that reality seems stupid beyond measure and some of the ideas that are suggested worthy of Don Quixote.

Yes I want to close all religious schools and remove religion to the private and not public sphere. I think religion is the source of many of our problems and we would establish a more homogeneous society if we did that. I also know it would take a long time and need to be done carefully and with compassion. Nothing worthwhile is ever easy. I have no wish to stop anyone believing if thatís their choice but only that they ought not allow that belief to impact anyone else in any way.

I don't think your stance on religion is a bad one, I'm actually inclined to agree.

I would strongly argue that the pursuit of your ideals however is far more Don Quixte-esque and a rejection of reality than anybody seemingly opposed to that which you portray as inevitable and unavoidable.

You strike me as being willing to chalk off many a tragedy of others for the pursuit of your daydreaming. The raping of children is not something I would consider any half decent person to be willing to accept as collateral for their own delusional fantasies.

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Online Flag 11 Mar 24 4.25pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

No I am not. Itís rightly an offence when done to embarrass or hurt someone.

Itís just unconnected to criminal activity.

Once again its the old literal interpretation problem.
It's an offence EVEN IF the person involved is a criminal. Their feelings being hurt are the offence EVEN IF they are criminals. There is nothing they can which is bad enough that hurting their feelings isn't an offence.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 11 Mar 24 4.42pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

We have never closed all religious schools.

Hence by logic that is an extreme position by virtue of never having been considered..

He is an extremist.

He just can't admit that he is of what he speaks.

An extreme authoritarian.

Edited by Stirlingsays (11 Mar 2024 4.43pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 11 Mar 24 5.11pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

ISIS is an evil, barbaric regime deserving of the contempt of all western nations.

Right now we donít have the means to stop this behaviour. We only have the means to stop things we have jurisdiction over.

Making such comparisons is rather pointless.

Hamas are as well but regularly this country supports them with marches most weekends!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View georgenorman's Profile georgenorman Flag 11 Mar 24 5.25pm Send a Private Message to georgenorman Add georgenorman as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

What on earth are you talking about?

Are you suggesting an equivalence of transgenderism and paedophilia? Because thatís what it seems.

Paedophilia deserves all the contempt in the world. Transgenders deserve compassion. Any paedophile faking transgenderism needs to be rooted out.

It would be more accurate to describe them as degenerates.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 11 Mar 24 5.36pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

What on earth are you talking about?

Are you suggesting an equivalence of transgenderism and paedophilia? Because thatís what it seems.

Paedophilia deserves all the contempt in the world. Transgenders deserve compassion. Any paedophile faking transgenderism needs to be rooted out.

No I'm pointing out that you said criminals are merely criminals - whatever the crime. I pointed out that it isn't the case. Some crimes are more serious than others - quite obviously.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 11 Mar 24 5.52pm Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

I expect another round of crowdfunding will be needed for his 'legal fees'.

Has he started asking yet?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 467 of 470 < 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread