You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread
April 15 2024 11.15pm

Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 466 of 470 < 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 >

 

View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 11 Mar 24 1.30pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

At least the world is now much safer with that rotter behind bars. Imagine all that trouble those inconvenient truths could cause.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 11 Mar 24 1.39pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

The comparison is that all trans people are deemed worthy of respect in law. Even if they are criminals.

Then call them a criminal if thatís what they are!

Itís no different to describing those involved in the grooming gangs as anything other than criminals. We need to call things by what they are and not by anything that could taint the innocent.

They arenít transgender criminals or pakistani grooming gangs. They are criminals or grooming gangs.

Being either transgender or pakistani are separate characteristics.

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 11 Mar 24 1.41pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

This clown dislikes everybody who is against his ruinous and hypocritical third worldism....but his real bile is against anyone who is the face of that resistance.

Third worldism for you, Cornwall for him.

The extremist who wants to close down all religious schools and wanted the state to punish people for not taking a jab.....calling other people extremist .

Edited by Stirlingsays (11 Mar 2024 1.45pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 11 Mar 24 1.44pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Then call them a criminal if thatís what they are!

Itís no different to describing those involved in the grooming gangs as anything other than criminals. We need to call things by what they are and not by anything that could taint the innocent.

They arenít transgender criminals or pakistani grooming gangs. They are criminals or grooming gangs.

Being either transgender or pakistani are separate characteristics.

Even the most hardcore criminals count paedos as different. Hence the term nonce and the revenge attacks in prison the nonces fully deserve. You are now saying paedophilia is an equivalent crime to contempt of court. That isn't how the law is supposed to view it.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Online Flag 11 Mar 24 1.45pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Then call them a criminal if thatís what they are!

Itís no different to describing those involved in the grooming gangs as anything other than criminals. We need to call things by what they are and not by anything that could taint the innocent.

They arenít transgender criminals or pakistani grooming gangs. They are criminals or grooming gangs.

Being either transgender or pakistani are separate characteristics.

As usual that's ignoring the point that "deadnaming" is the offence.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 11 Mar 24 1.46pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

John Wayne.

its difficult playing a tough macho cowboy when your evil parents christened you 'Marion'

 


Eze Peasy at Anfield....

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Online Flag 11 Mar 24 1.53pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

its difficult playing a tough macho cowboy when your evil parents christened you 'Marion'

Wrestlers too or Big Daddy would have kept Shirley as his name.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 11 Mar 24 1.54pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

Even the most hardcore criminals count paedos as different. Hence the term nonce and the revenge attacks in prison the nonces fully deserve. You are now saying paedophilia is an equivalent crime to contempt of court. That isn't how the law is supposed to view it.

Enoch Burke, got a ton of jailtime for contempt of Court....the whole debacle started over an argument about He,she, they Pronouns.

still in jail today. Unlike some grooming gangs.

 


Eze Peasy at Anfield....

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 11 Mar 24 1.58pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

Enoch Burke, got a ton of jailtime for contempt of Court....the whole debacle started over an argument about He,she, they Pronouns.

still in jail today. Unlike some grooming gangs.

I know mate. Another f***ing con on us all. He's not entitled to his beliefs but Muslims can hate gays as much as they like.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 11 Mar 24 2.50pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

I know mate. Another f***ing con on us all. He's not entitled to his beliefs but Muslims can hate gays as much as they like.

they regularly throw Gays off high buildings, to their deaths.

caution...the link is a newspaper with a shocking image.

[Link]

imagine the punishment if Enoch Burke threw a rainbow flag off the top of a building ? Meanwhile the UK based Grooming Gangs ? no comment.

Edited by PalazioVecchio (11 Mar 2024 2.53pm)

 


Eze Peasy at Anfield....

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 11 Mar 24 2.59pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

they regularly throw Gays off high buildings, to their deaths.

caution...the link is a newspaper with a shocking image.

[Link]

imagine the punishment if Enoch Burke threw a rainbow flag off the top of a building ? Meanwhile the UK based Grooming Gangs ? no comment.

Edited by PalazioVecchio (11 Mar 2024 2.53pm)

You have to assume the powers that be either have no idea what they're talking about or that they do. Either way, imagine parroting and falling hook, line and sinker for all this nonsense. That's assuming you did fall and weren't thrown from a rooftop however...

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 11 Mar 24 3.05pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

Even the most hardcore criminals count paedos as different. Hence the term nonce and the revenge attacks in prison the nonces fully deserve. You are now saying paedophilia is an equivalent crime to contempt of court. That isn't how the law is supposed to view it.

What on earth are you talking about?

Are you suggesting an equivalence of transgenderism and paedophilia? Because thatís what it seems.

Paedophilia deserves all the contempt in the world. Transgenders deserve compassion. Any paedophile faking transgenderism needs to be rooted out.

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 466 of 470 < 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread