You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > H&M hoodie
June 19 2024 12.34pm

H&M hoodie

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

 

View Ray in Houston's Profile Ray in Houston Flag Houston 08 Jan 18 8.08pm Send a Private Message to Ray in Houston Add Ray in Houston as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Let's be honest. No white person would care if it had said Honkey mutherfujer. I laugh at myself all the time. It's so much better and more liberating than being so uptight and taking offence at everything.


This is because you have the privilege of being in the privileged majority. T'were it the other way around, you'd be bent out of all sorts of shapes about it; judging by how bent out of shape you are about this.

 


We don't do possession; we do defense and attack. Everything else is just wa**ing with a football.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 08 Jan 18 8.14pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Ray in Houston


This is because you have the privilege of being in the privileged majority. T'were it the other way around, you'd be bent out of all sorts of shapes about it; judging by how bent out of shape you are about this.

I grew up on Stockwell park estate in the 80s.....your 'privilege' nonsense is half baked and obsessed with race. It's mainly about class not race. Asians are the highest earning race in the UK or the US.

I'd love for you to visit Cardiff or many of the poor areas I know and talk your delusional crap there.

Edited by Stirlingsays (08 Jan 2018 8.14pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Ray in Houston's Profile Ray in Houston Flag Houston 08 Jan 18 8.19pm Send a Private Message to Ray in Houston Add Ray in Houston as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I grew up on Stockwell park estate in the 80s.....your 'privilege' nonsense is half baked and obsessed with race. It's mainly about class not race. Asians are the highest earning race in the UK or the US.

I'd love for you to visit Cardiff or many of the poor areas I know and talk your delusional crap there.


Individual anecdotes such as these are just pissing in the wind of prejudice towards people of color.

 


We don't do possession; we do defense and attack. Everything else is just wa**ing with a football.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 08 Jan 18 8.33pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Ray in Houston


Individual anecdotes such as these are just pissing in the wind of prejudice towards people of color.

On the contrary you piss all over poor people because they don't have the skin colour you think entitles them to sympathy. My family had nothing.....I have nothing but contempt for your racal based sympathy.....'privilege'..... my arse,

It is a statistical fact that Asians are the highest earners which makes your 'skin colour' prejudice narrative the crap it so clearly is.

Racism exists but the main problems are based on cultural problems......and the democrats haven't helped black people in America one little bit.....all you have done is dress them in victimhood and entitlement culture so you can get their votes.

Edited by Stirlingsays (08 Jan 2018 8.35pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Ray in Houston's Profile Ray in Houston Flag Houston 08 Jan 18 8.36pm Send a Private Message to Ray in Houston Add Ray in Houston as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

On the contrary you piss all over poor people because they don't have the skin colour you think entitles them to sympathy. My family had nothing.....I have nothing but contempt for your racal based sympathy.....'privilege'..... my arse,

It is a statistical fact that Asians are the highest earners which makes your 'skin colour' prejudice narrative the crap it so clearly is.

Racism exists but the main problems are based on cultural problems......and the democrats haven't helped black people in America one little bit.....all you have done is dress them in victimhood and entitlement culture so you can get their votes.


[Link]

 


We don't do possession; we do defense and attack. Everything else is just wa**ing with a football.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 08 Jan 18 8.40pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Ray in Houston


This is because you have the privilege of being in the privileged majority. T'were it the other way around, you'd be bent out of all sorts of shapes about it; judging by how bent out of shape you are about this.

I'm not privileged in any way. That is victim mentality bulls***. There are very few people for which life can be said to be easy.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 08 Jan 18 8.51pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

So it's someone else's fault if your parents split up?

My parents split up. That was their fault if anyone's. No one elses.

And the majority of White kids have private education and tutors? You are kidding right?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Ray in Houston's Profile Ray in Houston Flag Houston 08 Jan 18 8.52pm Send a Private Message to Ray in Houston Add Ray in Houston as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

So it's someone else's fault if your parents split up?

My parents split up. That was their fault if anyone's. No one elses.

And the majority of White kids have private education and tutors? You are kidding right?


Zzzzzooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom over your head it goes.

 


We don't do possession; we do defense and attack. Everything else is just wa**ing with a football.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 08 Jan 18 8.55pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Class and culture......don't give me 'white privilege'.

Once again, Asians are the highest earners.....the narrative you push where you put the advantages in life down to skin colour......the Asian example proves that the nearest it comes to skin colour is the fact that some cultures are majority better than others for advancement.

'Privilege' is a class and cultural reality and what racism exists within it is minor......Ask the Asians earning more than you.

Read and watch some Larry Elder and Thomas Sowell on race and 'privilege'.

[Link]

[Link]

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Ray in Houston's Profile Ray in Houston Flag Houston 08 Jan 18 8.56pm Send a Private Message to Ray in Houston Add Ray in Houston as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

I'm not privileged in any way. That is victim mentality bulls***. There are very few people for which life can be said to be easy.

You are privileged compared to the vast, vast majority of the population of the world. You have clean running water, you have a permanent home, you have access to healthcare, police, fire departments, education for your kids, central heating, the internet, TV, radio, electric lights and on and on and on.

The fact that you see al of this and more as your God-given right, while berating anyone who might call you privileged, is your privilege writ large.

 


We don't do possession; we do defense and attack. Everything else is just wa**ing with a football.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 08 Jan 18 8.58pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Ray in Houston


Zzzzzooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom over your head it goes.

Your posts consistently have the same tone. Insulting.

If also find the whole idea that White people get everything handed to them on a plate insulting.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 08 Jan 18 8.58pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I grew up on Stockwell park estate in the 80s.....your 'privilege' nonsense is half baked and obsessed with race. It's mainly about class not race. Asians are the highest earning race in the UK or the US.

I'd love for you to visit Cardiff or many of the poor areas I know and talk your delusional crap there.


mall]Edited by Stirlingsays (08 Jan 2018 8.14pm)


Ah, you grew up in Saint Ockwell. In that case your judgement on all things racial has to be outstanding and so much better than those that grew up in Croydon.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > H&M hoodie