You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Is this anti-semitic ?
December 14 2018 7.43pm

Is this anti-semitic ?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

 

View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 24 Mar 18 11.30pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I take it you're joking.

As examples look up Alan Kaufman or David Wechsler.

You may also want to look into the eugenics movement

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 24 Mar 18 11.37pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

As examples look up Alan Kaufman or David Wechsler.

You may also want to look into the eugenics movement

Explain why I would want to look into these people?

The fact that Jews have higher IQs than most groups isn't contested scientifically......why this has happened is a legitimate question but facts are facts.

I'm a supporter of modern eugenics....ever hear of stem cell research and general gene therapy? The criticism that eugenics receives is pure ludditism......the backward association with Nazis and victorians should be long gone.....but luddites have to be luddites.


Edited by Stirlingsays (24 Mar 2018 11.39pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 24 Mar 18 11.42pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Explain why I would want to look into these people?

The fact that Jews have higher IQs than most groups isn't contested scientifically......why this has happened is a legitimate question but facts are facts.

I'm a supporter of modern eugenics....ever hear of stem cell research and general gene therapy? The criticism that eugenics receives is pure ludditism......the backward association with Nazis and victorians should be long gone.....but luddites have to be luddites.


Edited by Stirlingsays (24 Mar 2018 11.39pm)

Hmmm. The science of improving a population by controlled breeding. Fortunately I am tall, clever, buff and white so I get to breed.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 24 Mar 18 11.44pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Explain why I would want to look into these people?

The fact that Jews have higher IQs than most groups isn't contested scientifically......why this has happened is a legitimate question but facts are facts.

I'm a supporter of modern eugenics....ever hear of stem cell research and general gene therapy? The criticism that eugenics receives is pure ludditism......the backward association with Nazis and victorians should be long gone.....but luddites have to be luddites.


Edited by Stirlingsays (24 Mar 2018 11.39pm)

Oh yeh, to answer your question cos they wrote the IQ tests and they were Jewish. That resulted in Jews doing better than average and Hispanics and black people only at 80 percent of average.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 24 Mar 18 11.50pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Hmmm. The science of improving a population by controlled breeding. Fortunately I am tall, clever, buff and white so I get to breed.

Modern eugenics is nothing to do with forms as rudimentary as that and its forms are at the cutting edgo of medical science. It will improve the life of all humans who have access to it.

As for your white guilt....something you have and thankfully I don't:

'The rich get richer and the poor get children'.
(F. Scott Fitzgerald)

That's a truism from the past that is the actual reality.

The rate of births of poor and minorities is higher....so like most of what you say Maple....it isn't exactly born out....if you forgive the pun.

Edited by Stirlingsays (24 Mar 2018 11.51pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 24 Mar 18 11.56pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Oh yeh, to answer your question cos they wrote the IQ tests and they were Jewish. That resulted in Jews doing better than average and Hispanics and black people only at 80 percent of average.


Oh my god.....I'm astonished....tell me you're joking!

You seem to be implying that it's a Jewish conspiracy that the Jews have higher IQ scores.

This is the kind of thing anti semites say.....so instead of stating you are one I'll ask you for proof of such a ridiculous claim.....that somehow Jews are manufacturing this.

Who are the non Jewish scientists disputing these facts?

Edited by Stirlingsays (24 Mar 2018 11.57pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 25 Mar 18 12.02am Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Modern eugenics is nothing to do with forms as rudimentary as that and its forms are at the cutting edgo of medical science. It will improve the life of all humans who have access to it.

As for your white guilt....something you have and thankfully I don't:

'The rich get richer and the poor get children'.
(F. Scott Fitzgerald)

That's a truism from the past that is the actual reality.

The rate of births of poor and minorities is higher....so like most of what you say Maple....it isn't exactly born out....if you forgive the pun.

Edited by Stirlingsays (24 Mar 2018 11.51pm)

WTF? White guilt? I am rather chuffed actually. A lot less hassle being white.

Did you disagree with my definition of eugenics then?

Sadly your joke fails, the spelling is ‘borne out’.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 25 Mar 18 12.04am Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


Oh my god.....I'm astonished....tell me you're joking!

You seem to be implying that it's a Jewish conspiracy that the Jews have higher IQ scores.

This is the kind of thing anti semites say.....so instead of stating you are one I'll ask you for proof of such a ridiculous claim.....that somehow Jews are manufacturing this.

Who are the non Jewish scientists disputing these facts?

Edited by Stirlingsays (24 Mar 2018 11.57pm)

Teacher training 101. There is no such thing as a reliable IQ test. I expect you were too busy arguing with someone that day to concentrate on the lesson

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 25 Mar 18 12.05am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Teacher training 101. There is no such thing as a reliable IQ test. I expect you were too busy arguing with someone that day to concentrate on the lesson

Answer questions put to you.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 25 Mar 18 12.07am Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


Oh my god.....I'm astonished....tell me you're joking!

You seem to be implying that it's a Jewish conspiracy that the Jews have higher IQ scores.

This is the kind of thing anti semites say.....so instead of stating you are one I'll ask you for proof of such a ridiculous claim.....that somehow Jews are manufacturing this.

Who are the non Jewish scientists disputing these facts?

Edited by Stirlingsays (24 Mar 2018 11.57pm)

I feel you never studied logic. I say whoever writes IQ tests creates them in their own image and so ‘people like them’ do relatively well. You say I am anti Semitic. There seem to be a few missing steps in the middle.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 25 Mar 18 12.10am Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Answer questions put to you.

I don’t have to. But in any case I did. If IQ tests were largely written by Jewish gentlemen and Jewish gentlemen on average do better there is a reasonable case to assume there could be bias. Innit.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 25 Mar 18 12.13am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

WTF? White guilt? I am rather chuffed actually. A lot less hassle being white.

Did you disagree with my definition of eugenics then?

Sadly your joke fails, the spelling is ‘borne out’.

I know you're a bit thick, despite describing yourself as clever, but the joke spelling is intended.

No I don't disagree with the definition but its understandings...as I stated are stuck in the past. Modern eugenics isn't about controlling who breeds with who. It concerns altering human biology at the level of cells to improve humans.

[Link]

Edited by Stirlingsays (25 Mar 2018 12.14am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Is this anti-semitic ?