You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Is this anti-semitic ?
December 14 2018 7.46pm

Is this anti-semitic ?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 25 Mar 18 12.23am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

So accusations against Jews with zero proof for those accusations. None of the results I stated are scientifically contested.....and I know you might not understand this but Jews don't comprise everyone in this research area.

Where are the nature of these IQ tests contested?

You are entitled to hold whatever views about Jews you wish. However, I think they are nonsense.

Amusing to know that you believe in Jewish conspiracies though.....Have you read Mein Kampf?

Edited by Stirlingsays (25 Mar 2018 12.24am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 25 Mar 18 12.25am Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I know you're a bit thick, despite describing yourself as clever, but the joke spelling is intended.

No I don't disagree with the definition but its understandings...as I stated are stuck in the past. Modern eugenics isn't about controlling who breeds with who. It concerns altering human biology at the level of cells to improve humans.

[Link]

Edited by Stirlingsays (25 Mar 2018 12.14am)

Of course Iím a bit thick. Born in Croydon and not (wholly) Jewish. By any known measure I canít be very bright. Thatís why I designed the Mapletree measure of mercurial mental mobility.

Funnily enough me and the boys score way above average

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 25 Mar 18 12.27am Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

So accusations against Jews with zero proof for those accusations. None of the results I stated are scientifically contested.....and I know you might not understand this but Jews don't comprise everyone in this research area.

Where are the nature of these IQ tests contested?

You are entitled to hold whatever views about Jews you wish. However, I think they are nonsense.

Amusing to know that you believe in Jewish conspiracies though.....Have you read Mein Kampf?

Edited by Stirlingsays (25 Mar 2018 12.24am)

FFS. You really donít get it. No conspiracy theory. Nothing done on purpose. People canít help being subjective. Did you really actually train?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 25 Mar 18 12.27am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Of course Iím a bit thick. Born in Croydon and not (wholly) Jewish. By any known measure I canít be very bright. Thatís why I designed the Mapletree measure of mercurial mental mobility.

Funnily enough me and the boys score way above average

How unfortunate for you in your quest for equality in the world.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 25 Mar 18 12.32am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

FFS. You really donít get it. No conspiracy theory. Nothing done on purpose. People canít help being subjective. Did you really actually train?

Oh....so all the Jews working on this....they just happened to all think the same way....oh I see....nothing stupid in that statement is there.

Again, even if you think that only Jews wrote these tests and somehow their resulting work was somehow unrepresentative of IQ...... Jews don't comprise anything like the whole of the scientific community in this area.

So again, I state, where is the scientific evidence and validity for anything you state on this?

Your whole point is in fact full of holes and really quite stupid.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 25 Mar 18 12.34am Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

How unfortunate for you in your quest for equality in the world.

Never claimed to have a quest for equality in the world Stirling. Just like to help people see the wood from the Maple.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 25 Mar 18 12.36am Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Oh....so all the Jews working on this....they just happened to all think the same way....oh I see....nothing stupid in that statement is there.

Again, even if you think that only Jews wrote these tests and somehow their resulting work was somehow unrepresentative of IQ...... Jews don't comprise anything like the whole of the scientific community in this area.

So again, I state, where is the scientific evidence and validity for anything you state on this?

Your whole point is in fact full of holes and really quite stupid.

You are getting very personal tonight so this will be my last post. You may like to look up Adrian Owen

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 25 Mar 18 12.39am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

You are getting very personal tonight so this will be my last post. You may like to look up Adrian Owen

Again, you avoid the glaring holes in your statements when you are pulled up on them.

Careful of those scheming Jews on your way out.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Beanyboysmd's Profile Beanyboysmd Flag 25 Mar 18 5.31am Send a Private Message to Beanyboysmd Add Beanyboysmd as a friend

Best way to put it is that sharing it isnt anti semetic but the reason the story was created is 100 percent anti semetic.

It was made with the intention if spreading stories that jews are a powerful little clan that will destroy the world by owning all the money and power. Its staggeringly ignorant but most of dont associate the name Rothchild with jewish so we dont pick up on it, most people spread it because they do believe that little groups like the illuminati or others really do control the world.

I dont think the guy is guilty of anything more than total ignorance and stupidity but if that was a crime, most of us would be facing life sentences...

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 25 Mar 18 9.22am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

This thread is getting a bit too personal so can we dial it back please

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 25 Mar 18 11.30am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

This thread is getting a bit too personal so can we dial it back please

Nothing untoward has happened here. Explain what you mean by, 'a bit too personal'.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 25 Mar 18 11.48am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

I sometimes think that the Jewish lobby spends all of its time and energy on finding new things to be offended by. They play the victim very well.

Again today Corbyn is in trouble for defending some art work(Graffiti)which was apparently anti Jewish. He, of course, has been forced to backtrack, claiming he had not looked at it properly. He is a tool as we all know but the pathetic grovelling explanation from a Labour representative was embarrassing to watch.
We really, really, really need to stop pandering to the professionally offended for PR purposes. It has become farcical. The human race is dumber than even I thought.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Is this anti-semitic ?