You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Bloody Lefties
January 27 2021 11.47pm

Bloody Lefties

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 14 of 23 < 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >

 

craig321 Flag West Wickham 19 Aug 19 11.28am

Owen Jones aint my cup of tea and wouldn't take his word on this like someone said let's see what the CCTV shows.

Very rare that you be outside a boozer at 3am saying goodbye sober as a judge and out of nowhere 4 blokes give you a hiding.

Even if he hasn't shouted his mouth of, which I can well imagine, some of the stuff he comes out with he brings this on himself. Dont make it right granted, but I wouldn't have one of my kids act up like him because you wouldn't want them getting what he's just got lol needs to learn a lesson either way.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 19 Aug 19 1.11pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

So anyone seen the CCTV footage yet?

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 19 Aug 19 1.19pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

It seems to me that if any one has a "protected Characteristic" then any attack is automatically against that "charactirustic"

Gay people
Ethnic people
Disabled people
Transgender people

Can all get
drunk
Be abusive
Be aggressive
Be in the wrong place at the wrong time

My sister works in a doctor's surgery and the race card is very often used if no appointment is instantly available,

People with "protected characteristics" are not all nice and cuddly and alot are abusing their social status!

I frequent the roughest bar where I am (surprise, surprise). A gay/ transexual was in, not unusual - although usually more lesbians than gays. A drunk fellow ( a large biker) patted his arse. He was straight onto the cops for sexual assault. A few fists were flying by the end. The police questioned most of the bar. I made my exit via the rear (heroically).

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 19 Aug 19 3.19pm Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Indeed, whilst Jones blamed the far right the account he gave the BBC says nothing to indicate that it was political so how does he know that?

Did they speak to him? Abuse him as a lefty? Did he recognise any of them? Apparently not.

Whoever did this should be identified and prosecuted I must admit I wouldn't know Owen Jones if he walk past me in fact I still don't know who he is and why I should care about his opinions however he has the right as every citizen does to go about that business in safety.

If it was a far right assault well those people are idiots every society has their share of violent thugs.

Far more likely it was a gang of jealous gays, obviously.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 19 Aug 19 4.16pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

Far more likely it was a gang of jealous gays, obviously.

Could have been, could be made up or have nothing to do with politics....we need more data.

However, if I had to gamble on it....I tend to think Owen is probably right.

While there is no doubt that Jones is a far left polemist who has many ideas that I angrily disagree with.....That doesn't mean I disagree with him on everything.....it's just what he paints as insidious I celebrate and mostly vice versa.

He uses inflammatory language of course because he wants those 'read and rage clicks' but he's far from stupid and he's correct about the rise of....well what he calls the 'far right' but I'd call the dissident right, mainly amongst white males.

Of which I'm obviously one.

 


'I can't stand innuendo. If I see one in a script I whip it out immediately.' (Kenneth Williams)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View W12's Profile W12 Flag 20 Aug 19 12.18pm Send a Private Message to W12 Add W12 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Could have been, could be made up or have nothing to do with politics....we need more data.

However, if I had to gamble on it....I tend to think Owen is probably right.

While there is no doubt that Jones is a far left polemist who has many ideas that I angrily disagree with.....That doesn't mean I disagree with him on everything.....it's just what he paints as insidious I celebrate and mostly vice versa.

He uses inflammatory language of course because he wants those 'read and rage clicks' but he's far from stupid and he's correct about the rise of....well what he calls the 'far right' but I'd call the dissident right, mainly amongst white males.

Of which I'm obviously one.

Great post

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 20 Aug 19 5.54pm Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Where are the left to condemn this!!
[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 20 Aug 19 8.04pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

Where are the left to condemn this!!
[Link]

Ha ha dont be silly.
It flies in the face of their hypocrisy.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 20 Aug 19 8.13pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

Where are the left to condemn this!!
[Link]

Kudos for his cousin for reporting him.....all the price of living in a big city init.

This fruitcake rightly gets 21 years when he didn't...luckily successfully cut anyone..... and that fruitcake b1tch the other day gets 10 years for drowning two toddlers.

 


'I can't stand innuendo. If I see one in a script I whip it out immediately.' (Kenneth Williams)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Alex1991's Profile Alex1991 Flag Ashford 20 Aug 19 10.03pm Send a Private Message to Alex1991 Add Alex1991 as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

Where are the left to condemn this!!
[Link]

I'll condemn that. Because regardless of who I vote for I will never agree with people stabbing each other.

 


"Brighton are talking about how they're coming for us. And it's like, we've been waiting in the Premier League for you for ages." Wilfried Zaha, 2017.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 20 Aug 19 10.30pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

I'm possibly missing something here so apologies in advance, but how the f*** do these inbreeds manage to sit down in front of an Immigration officer & convince him or her that they will be a valued member of society? Was he Dentist or maybe a chiropractor? Or was he a civil engineer with a degree in architecture & design.
I am truly truly baffled why we allow these people long term stays in the UK without them signing some sort of charter where any serious wrong doing can be matched with a no appeals expulsion from the country.
I actually don't have an issue per se with someone coming into the country & knuckling down getting a job and paying their way, but when you can get away with the sort of behaviour this scumbag got away with it makes you wonder how they got to get here in the beginning.

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 21 Aug 19 12.21am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

I'm possibly missing something here so apologies in advance, but how the f*** do these inbreeds manage to sit down in front of an Immigration officer & convince him or her that they will be a valued member of society? Was he Dentist or maybe a chiropractor? Or was he a civil engineer with a degree in architecture & design.
I am truly truly baffled why we allow these people long term stays in the UK without them signing some sort of charter where any serious wrong doing can be matched with a no appeals expulsion from the country.
I actually don't have an issue per se with someone coming into the country & knuckling down getting a job and paying their way, but when you can get away with the sort of behaviour this scumbag got away with it makes you wonder how they got to get here in the beginning.

Rather like people who travel many hundreds of miles to sit in the street with a cup in front of them. What contribution were they expected to make to the country?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 14 of 23 < 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Bloody Lefties