You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Coronavirus
January 18 2021 10.28am

Coronavirus

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 116 of 822 < 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 >

 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 28 Mar 20 4.45pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

No, I didn't choose to defend them. I simply said this was a cooked up load of outrage from people who are just itching to find anti-islamic opportunities. Sound familiar?

Sorry ME, I am going to stop now and focus on the poor responses to COVID-19 from the UK and US. FFS, I wrote a policy on how we should handle this as employers 17 years ago, we've had enough time to prepare. It was just so predictable. Oddly enough I think Corbyn would have handled it better, a Government of National Unity or suchlike.

Your hubris is outstanding I'll give you that.....not that you deserve a penny from this land.....Your comment about Christians should be your signature.

Edited by Stirlingsays (28 Mar 2020 4.46pm)

 


'I can't stand innuendo. If I see one in a script I whip it out immediately.' (Kenneth Williams)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 28 Mar 20 4.54pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

under Corbyn the Covid crisis would have hurt less.

everybody already languishing at home on the dole.

Employers already gone bust, before the virus even arrived.

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium, the Vitality, turf moor & Anfield to Old Trafford x 2.....or a neighbourly visit to Craven Cottage...Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 28 Mar 20 5.06pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

under Corbyn the Covid crisis would have hurt less.

everybody already languishing at home on the dole.

Employers already gone bust, before the virus even arrived.

Unlike you to agree with me.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag Chatham 28 Mar 20 5.14pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

No, I didn't choose to defend them. I simply said this was a cooked up load of outrage from people who are just itching to find anti-islamic opportunities. Sound familiar?

Sorry ME, I am going to stop now and focus on the poor responses to COVID-19 from the UK and US. FFS, I wrote a policy on how we should handle this as employers 17 years ago, we've had enough time to prepare. It was just so predictable. Oddly enough I think Corbyn would have handled it better, a Government of National Unity or suchlike.

Comedy gold your last line.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View chesterfieldeagle's Profile chesterfieldeagle Flag 28 Mar 20 5.47pm Send a Private Message to chesterfieldeagle Add chesterfieldeagle as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

You couldn't make this up.
Cumbria police have been slammed for nanny policing for posting drone images of people walking in the peak district. How ironic that for years nanny policing is what people wanted now they dont. There is a pandemic sweeping the country and the world. Stay indoors and exercise locally we've been told. How is driving your car (a potential crash and blue light needed) local. These idiots just dont get it.
Tarquin and Elijah need their daily hike ffs. Slap them up the head, fine them and send them home.
It's on the bbc website if someone can find and link it. Not my best skill!

Cumbria police in the Peak District?


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 28 Mar 20 6.32pm Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

yes and Derbyshire police in the Lake District

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag Chatham 28 Mar 20 6.40pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by chesterfieldeagle

Cumbria police in the Peak District?


Who cares really. The point is made it isnt the time to fanny around with liberal no Marks.
Go home ffs how many times do they need advising.
They would soon be moaning if these were orders but oh no then they have someone to blame if they get sick. No win no fee I guess.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 28 Mar 20 6.42pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Iím all for water canons wherever deserved. Walk or drive home long distance soaking wet.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Bobtail's Profile Bobtail Flag Crowborough 28 Mar 20 7.37pm Send a Private Message to Bobtail Add Bobtail as a friend

Maybe people acting illegally or irresponsibly with regard to the coronavirus regulations should have their names recorded on NHS files to aid doctors if it becomes necessary to make 'difficult decisions'.

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Iím all for water canons wherever deserved. Walk or drive home long distance soaking wet.

 


Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 28 Mar 20 7.54pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Surely the appropriate response from the Old Bill to people out on the street is a telling off maybe taking their names (In case of them being collared a second time)then sending them on their way.
I have just watched a video of some jumped up woke Met Police 'spokesman' lecturing the greater public on the dangers of calling people nasty names whilst this virus was around you know the usual lot members of 'Minorities, LGBTQ ETC, of course the 'Transgender Community' Et Al
Priorities my ass...........

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 28 Mar 20 9.28pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

Surely the appropriate response from the Old Bill to people out on the street is a telling off maybe taking their names (In case of them being collared a second time)then sending them on their way.
I have just watched a video of some jumped up woke Met Police 'spokesman' lecturing the greater public on the dangers of calling people nasty names whilst this virus was around you know the usual lot members of 'Minorities, LGBTQ ETC, of course the 'Transgender Community' Et Al
Priorities my ass...........

And pray what are the constabulary in NY NY (so good they named it twice) up to at the moment?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cardiff eagle's Profile cardiff eagle Flag 28 Mar 20 9.52pm Send a Private Message to cardiff eagle Add cardiff eagle as a friend

[Link]

Italians getting fed up of lockdown by looks of it. Which is what Boris and co were worried whatís happen here.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 116 of 822 < 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Coronavirus