You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Letís celebrate the left
October 27 2021 8.20am

Letís celebrate the left

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 16 of 21 < 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 >

 

View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 29 Jul 21 1.33pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by The Dolphin

The Lambeth issue is just disgraceful.
It seems that things have even been going on fairly recently.
Anyone there still involved should be shown the door without favour immediately.
Others who have left should be brought to task now.
It is simply vile.

It was endemic across Labour-controlled boroughs. The abuse cases in Islington were beyond comprehension and now Labour MP, Margaret Hodge, was leader of the council throughout a period of serial abuse taking place.

Now with a record like that, you might assume that she would be deemed unfit to be involved with any kind of care for the under 18's but no. Not in modern Britain.

In 2003 she gets made 'Minister for Children.' And subsequently goes to label one of the victims as being 'extremely disturbed', having to pay out £30,000 by way of apology.

Literally, one of the most rotten women in the world.


 


In 1967, when Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take human life, replied: "I wouldn't know, I've only ever killed communists."

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 29 Jul 21 2.20pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

It was endemic across Labour-controlled boroughs. The abuse cases in Islington were beyond comprehension and now Labour MP, Margaret Hodge, was leader of the council throughout a period of serial abuse taking place.

Now with a record like that, you might assume that she would be deemed unfit to be involved with any kind of care for the under 18's but no. Not in modern Britain.

In 2003 she gets made 'Minister for Children.' And subsequently goes to label one of the victims as being 'extremely disturbed', having to pay out £30,000 by way of apology.

Literally, one of the most rotten women in the world.

But" would you" Matov?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 29 Jul 21 2.54pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Labour are following the example of the US Democrat party.

Chasing after the ethnic vote, the women's vote, the dole-head vote, the Guardian reader vote. Turning the UK into Detroit.

The Tories chase after the taxpayer vote, the mens vote, the British vote. Trying to turn the UK into 1850's Industrial Revolution country of Queen Victoria.....that mixed in with a bit of Silicone Valley.

Edited by PalazioVecchio (29 Jul 2021 2.57pm)

 


Eagle with SE19 altitude

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mstrobez's Profile Mstrobez Flag 29 Jul 21 6.03pm Send a Private Message to Mstrobez Add Mstrobez as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

Labour are following the example of the US Democrat party.

Chasing after the ethnic vote, the women's vote, the dole-head vote, the Guardian reader vote. Turning the UK into Detroit.

The Tories chase after the taxpayer vote, the mens vote, the British vote. Trying to turn the UK into 1850's Industrial Revolution country of Queen Victoria.....that mixed in with a bit of Silicone Valley.

Edited by PalazioVecchio (29 Jul 2021 2.57pm)

Both f***ing objectionable

 


We're the Arthur over ere!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 01 Aug 21 5.45pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend


Very much of a contender for the 'you could not make this s*** up if you tried' category of celebrating the Left.


[Link]

 


In 1967, when Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take human life, replied: "I wouldn't know, I've only ever killed communists."

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 01 Aug 21 6.03pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Matov


Very much of a contender for the 'you could not make this s*** up if you tried' category of celebrating the Left.


[Link]

Ha ha. If you wrote that in a book it would be seen as fiction.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 01 Aug 21 6.16pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Matov


Very much of a contender for the 'you could not make this s*** up if you tried' category of celebrating the Left.


[Link]

It doesn't surprise me, in my experience Vegans tend not to be tolerant of other's opinions.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 01 Aug 21 8.30pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

It doesn't surprise me, in my experience Vegans tend not to be tolerant of other's opinions.

My family are all vegans, we are some of the most tolerant people you could meet. Personally I donít give a s*** what other people eat and would not try to persuade them otherwise but I am perfectly happy with my choice. Seems to me that organisations such as the dairy industry are very intolerant of vegans.


Edited by Spiderman (01 Aug 2021 8.31pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 01 Aug 21 9.49pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman


Seems to me that organisations such as the dairy industry are very intolerant of vegans.

Edited by Spiderman (01 Aug 2021 8.31pm)

Surely Vegans and the dairy industry have nothing to do with each other just by din't of your food choices? Or am I missing something?

Much like yourself I have zero issues around what others eat and if you want to eat a plant-based diet then best of British to you. But you must admit that the word 'Vegan' has become associated with so much more than just choosing not to eat any kind of animal related produce.

 


In 1967, when Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take human life, replied: "I wouldn't know, I've only ever killed communists."

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 01 Aug 21 11.01pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by Matov


Much like yourself I have zero issues around what others eat and if you want to eat a plant-based diet then best of British to you. But you must admit that the word 'Vegan' has become associated with so much more than just choosing not to eat any kind of animal related produce.

No doubt, but if to avoid that someone based their health and nutrient on what they think it may mean to others politically that's not the best basis for a healthy mind, let alone body. As such it's probably not useful to have a predefined list of ideas about anyone based on their diet alone as I doubt any preconceptions apply to most, just the loudest.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 03 Sep 21 4.09pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Remember the riot outside a women's health club In LA because a woman dared to complain about a naked person with a p****.

Well all those trans supporters blah blah this is the individual whose rights you were fighting for.

[Link]

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 03 Sep 21 4.57pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Remember the riot outside a women's health club In LA because a woman dared to complain about a naked person with a p****.

Well all those trans supporters blah blah this is the individual whose rights you were fighting for.

[Link]


They literally do not care. That is the point. Sex offender or not, if this 'man' decides he is in fact a woman, then that is it. Case closed. Gender self-identification does not come with any cavats.


 


In 1967, when Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take human life, replied: "I wouldn't know, I've only ever killed communists."

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 16 of 21 < 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Letís celebrate the left