You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Letís celebrate the left
October 25 2021 4.44pm

Letís celebrate the left

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 20 of 21 < 16 17 18 19 20 21 >

 

View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 05 Sep 21 6.44pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

While I don't want to appear to be cheer leading for PA as I'm not a member I certainly urge the genuine conservatives among us to read that manifesto and remember what actual social conservatism is.....as for the left, don't bother it isn't for you.

If someone like WE finds that sinister then you know that it's on the right track.

As for the suggestion that a manifesto isn't honest....coming from a guy who lionised and called Biden an honest politician I'll let others weigh how seriously they should regard judgements from that particular quarter.

Edited by Stirlingsays (05 Sep 2021 6.15pm)

You may not be a member, but you regularly "cheer lead" for some of their ideas.

I too though urge everyone to read it, whatever their political persuasion. Only those on the furthest right margin will find themselves agreeing with it.

This manifesto doesn't try to explain, or justify, the assertions it presents as absolute truths. Is this dishonest? Not if you believe such things. If you don't, it is.

Plenty of people other than me find it sinister, but everyone will reach their own conclusion.

Biden is an honest politician, in as much that any politician can be. They all need to be economical with the truth on occasions. I never though "lionised" him. His primary appeal was always that he was a safe and experienced pair of hands able to handle the mess that Trump created.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 05 Sep 21 6.59pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

You may not be a member, but you regularly "cheer lead" for some of their ideas.

I too though urge everyone to read it, whatever their political persuasion. Only those on the furthest right margin will find themselves agreeing with it.

This manifesto doesn't try to explain, or justify, the assertions it presents as absolute truths. Is this dishonest? Not if you believe such things. If you don't, it is.

Plenty of people other than me find it sinister, but everyone will reach their own conclusion.

Biden is an honest politician, in as much that any politician can be. They all need to be economical with the truth on occasions. I never though "lionised" him. His primary appeal was always that he was a safe and experienced pair of hands able to handle the mess that Trump created.

You old hypocrite.

Apparently, Trump told 'special' lies that made him exceptional and unlike ever other lying b****** politician.

How much longer must we endure your utter tripe?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 05 Sep 21 7.11pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by jeeagles

Thanks for proving my point.

Last time I checked we had a brexit supporting Conservative government that rompt home to a general election landslide. The center right are getting everything they want at the moment.

The left have been slaughtered by the voters gaining their worst GE result since 1933.

The idea that they are making any gains is a myth. The Democrats are not a left wing party. The US election was the equivalent to UKIP vs Conservatives. Left wing represtation in America is barely existent. All BLM managed to achieve is to get Left wing voters to turn up to vote for a centre right candidate, in a choice between two awful options.

All this proves is that a lot of people see the Leftist media propaganda for what it is. That doesn't mean that Leftists haven't infiltrated many of our institutions. The irony is that they are driving agendas that do not serve the proletariat.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 05 Sep 21 7.39pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

I suppose I do cheer lead for their ideas, it's a fair point.

And we both agree on that people should read and make their own minds up on the direction they want this country to move.....not that they can vote for PA anyways as they have been continually blocked (four times) from political status...while BLM's party were accepted first time.

Anyway I have no desire to rant on about PA....this thread is meant to be about the left.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 05 Sep 21 8.14pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

You old hypocrite.

Apparently, Trump told 'special' lies that made him exceptional and unlike ever other lying b****** politician.

How much longer must we endure your utter tripe?

Trump didn't tell the kind of white lies that are implicit when being economical with the truth. In many ways you could make a case for saying Trump didn't lie at all, not that way anyway. He isn't smart enough. Trump just believes that whatever he believes IS the truth. He has no concept at all of the difference between his opinion and the actual truth.

Trump is indeed a special case. A man totally unfit for the office of POTUS.

That you regard that as tripe is par for your particular right turning course.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View nead1's Profile nead1 Flag 05 Sep 21 8.32pm Send a Private Message to nead1 Add nead1 as a friend

Couldn't agree more especially with your penultimate para.

Keep posting despite the totally unwarranted flack you continually receive; I admire your stamina.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 05 Sep 21 9.05pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by nead1

Couldn't agree more especially with your penultimate para.

Keep posting despite the totally unwarranted flack you continually receive; I admire your stamina.

You must be another 'one nation conservative'.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 05 Sep 21 9.09pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by nead1

Couldn't agree more especially with your penultimate para.

Keep posting despite the totally unwarranted flack you continually receive; I admire your stamina.

Thank you.

Resilience is an attribute I learned as a teenager. It has served me well throughout my life and continues to do so as the aches and setbacks of increasing age creep up. Dealing with the xenophobes who populate this place is a piece of cake compared to other things.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 05 Sep 21 9.13pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Trump didn't tell the kind of white lies that are implicit when being economical with the truth. In many ways you could make a case for saying Trump didn't lie at all, not that way anyway. He isn't smart enough. Trump just believes that whatever he believes IS the truth. He has no concept at all of the difference between his opinion and the actual truth.

Trump is indeed a special case. A man totally unfit for the office of POTUS.

That you regard that as tripe is par for your particular right turning course.

And things have gone so well since he left office.

You can't see beyond your hypocritical old nose.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 05 Sep 21 9.18pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Thank you.

Resilience is an attribute I learned as a teenager. It has served me well throughout my life and continues to do so as the aches and setbacks of increasing age creep up. Dealing with the xenophobes who populate this place is a piece of cake compared to other things.

What you learned turned you into a narcissistic old hypocrite.

The man who chose to live in whiter than white nationalist Cornwall talks about xenophobes.

What a joke.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 05 Sep 21 9.56pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

What you learned turned you into a narcissistic old hypocrite.

The man who chose to live in whiter than white nationalist Cornwall talks about xenophobes.

What a joke.

You are showing signs of dementia!

I explained only a few days ago the reasons why I came to live in Cornwall, and they have nothing at all to do with the colour of people's skin. It's not something I ever think about. I care about character and behaviour.

Now try hard to remember that. If you cannot, ask your GP for some Donepezil. It can help people like you.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 05 Sep 21 10.29pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

It's amazing just how many white egalitarians all move to high majority white areas and away from the diversity they profess to love.

Perhaps forcing people to live their principles is wrong....but it would certainly be a better, more honest world if they did.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 20 of 21 < 16 17 18 19 20 21 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Letís celebrate the left