You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Interesting Brexit read
May 10 2021 6.23am

Interesting Brexit read

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 4 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

 

View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 03 May 21 3.21pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

**PUSSAY PATROL** ALERT !!

Yep mentioned this earlier. If not his twin or a good impersonator, have exactly the same traits

Edited by Spiderman (03 May 2021 3.30pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 03 May 21 3.28pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Orange1290


Facts seem to pass you by on a regular basis. Best not to comment when you're out of your depth me thinks.

Another poster who thinks his “facts” are the correct “facts”, this is a discussion forum so I will continue to comment, unless you know of a forum rule that prohibits this? You are entitled to your opinion of me but at least I am not patronising, and don’t slag off everything that the U.K. does ( or should I say England)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 03 May 21 4.07pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Orange1290


**CLUELESS** ALERT !!

t*** alert !!

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Orange1290's Profile Orange1290 Flag 03 May 21 4.08pm Send a Private Message to Orange1290 Add Orange1290 as a friend

Originally posted by Tom-the-eagle

t*** alert !!


Wow, the local intelligentsia has arrived, lol.

 


Pro China, EU & Palestine

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 03 May 21 4.45pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

The wife's mother popped in.

She's so fed up with brexit she is going to live in the EU.

You know, I always think, every cloud has a silver lining.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 03 May 21 4.50pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Orange1290


Wow, the local intelligentsia has arrived, lol.

No you arrived some time ago ( unfortunately)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 03 May 21 4.51pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

The wife's mother popped in.

She's so fed up with brexit she is going to live in the EU.

You know, I always think, every cloud has a silver lining.

Are you not joining her then? She will miss you ( or perhaps not) every cloud

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 03 May 21 8.29pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by beak

One barometer of wether leaving the E.U.was right is the London Stock Exchange, it is flying upwards since leaving, another is the vaccine success story.

The rise in share values has nothing to do with Brexit, which must surely have a dampening effect.

The end game of the pandemic together with the return of sanity to the White House must be what is driving it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 03 May 21 8.36pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

The rise in share values has nothing to do with Brexit, which must surely have a dampening effect.

The end game of the pandemic together with the return of sanity to the White House must be what is driving it.

At last! You managed to get the US back into a thread. Why must Brexit have had a dampening effect rather than assisting in the rise in share prices?
Pandemic doesn’t appear to be anywhere near over in EU countries

Edited by Spiderman (03 May 2021 8.37pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 03 May 21 9.00pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

But when is the sky going to fall in? Why insist on being so patronising

I don't insist on it at all. I would be very happy to be responding to comments which acknowledge the truth and the real reasons why Brexit happened. It was a political stitch up from start to finish.

No political party thought it was in our best interests. The Tories only did it to bury the UKIP threat, putting party before country. For which they will never be forgiven by me. It was a disaster as it turned into a marketing campaign, selling our country's future like soap powder to the gullible.

Then there was the modern phenomenon of foreign interference via social media muddying the water.

Given all of that it was actually remarkable that it was still so close. It also confirmed my belief that decisions this important must only be taken by experts. Those we vote to represent us. What's the point of having people as our representatives if we then delegate power to people as devious as Dominic Cummings? Or Vladimir Putin.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 03 May 21 9.03pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

I don't insist on it at all. I would be very happy to be responding to comments which acknowledge the truth and the real reasons why Brexit happened. It was a political stitch up from start to finish.

No political party thought it was in our best interests. The Tories only did it to bury the UKIP threat, putting party before country. For which they will never be forgiven by me. It was a disaster as it turned into a marketing campaign, selling our country's future like soap powder to the gullible.

Then there was the modern phenomenon of foreign interference via social media muddying the water.

Given all of that it was actually remarkable that it was still so close. It also confirmed my belief that decisions this important must only be taken by experts. Those we vote to represent us. What's the point of having people as our representatives if we then delegate power to people as devious as Dominic Cummings? Or Vladimir Putin.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 03 May 21 9.07pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Orange1290


Facts seem to pass you by on a regular basis. Best not to comment when you're out of your depth me thinks.

Fact is, we are out of the EU Hooray!

All that fear mongering was a load of old cobblers just like so much that is spread around by Left wing idiots and other fifth columnist types masquerading as intellectuals.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 4 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Interesting Brexit read