You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Plymouth shooting
September 21 2021 8.18pm

Plymouth shooting

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 16 of 19 < 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >

 

View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 18 Aug 21 4.00pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I'll comment how I like and if there are cogent arguments made I'll respond in kind.

From debating you in the past I've found that your arguments descend into what we see here. Essentially emotional bitching and manipulation of half truths....because essentially that's secondary to your damaged ego.

The Mark Collet stuff is something you've introduced into this which has little to do with the topic.

We could talk about that but I've already discussed it with you yet it goes in one ear and out the other and it's back to me being some big supporter of 'neo Nazis'.

You've proven to me on these boards that you're just an emotional manipulator and I prefer more honest people.

Actually you hijacked a thread about a man who shot up family members and a kid to segue into bitching about your inadequacies regarding minorities and women. Extreme ideologies such as those that neo nazis are known for, and parties run by such people, one of which you have positively endorsed certainly have as much of a place in this conversation as anything you've said, on account that this man clearly found himself in concerning online communities himself. I can't imagine that his online political exchanges did him much good, and from how you conduct yourself I very much doubt its done you much good either. Try to get your emotions in check to the point where you're not lurching into circles where you're nonplussed by people whose beliefs have been disturbing. The fringe type criticising the mundane. Do carry on. Or move on. Do let me know which you'd prefer.

Edited by BlueJay (18 Aug 2021 4.02pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Camberite's Profile Camberite Flag Sutton 18 Aug 21 4.08pm Send a Private Message to Camberite Add Camberite as a friend

Anyone else bored and tired of the constant, inane bickering and repeated personal point scoring in a lot of the chats recently.
This forum used to be informative, amusing and contain interesting reads but the derogatory comments, repeated claims and counter claims are very tedious.
I know, before anyone retorts, that the purpose of the conversations are for peoples opinions and discussion, but we have to read a dozen tit-for-tat snide messages before we actually reach an interesting or constructive worthwhile piece.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 18 Aug 21 4.08pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by BlueJay

Actually you hijacked a thread about a man who shot up family members and a kid to segue into bitching about your inadequacies regarding minorities and women. Extreme ideologies such as those that neo nazis are known for, and parties run by such people, one of which you have positively endorsed certainly have as much of a place in this conversation as anything you've said, on account that this man clearly found himself in concerning online communities himself. I can't imagine that his online political exchanges did him much good, and from how you conduct yourself I very much doubt its done you much good either. Try to get your emotions in check to the point where you're not lurching into circles where you're nonplussed by people whose beliefs have been disturbing. The fringe type criticising the mundane. Do carry on. Or move on. Do let me know which you'd prefer.

Edited by BlueJay (18 Aug 2021 4.02pm)


I've explained my position in relation to Mark Collet. I don't support anything related to 'Nazis' and that's been made clear. What I support is no different to what the Dalai Lama said on nations. I actually support any group that says that, PA is just one....but yes, there are aspects I'm uncomfortable with.

Anyway your unbalanced inventions of others just exposes yourself as a liar and manipulator who invents and rants against realities rather than bothering to be an honest discusser of them.

Edited by Stirlingsays (18 Aug 2021 4.10pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 18 Aug 21 4.11pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Camberite

Anyone else bored and tired of the constant, inane bickering and repeated personal point scoring in a lot of the chats recently.
This forum used to be informative, amusing and contain interesting reads but the derogatory comments, repeated claims and counter claims are very tedious.
I know, before anyone retorts, that the purpose of the conversations are for peoples opinions and discussion, but we have to read a dozen tit-for-tat snide messages before we actually reach an interesting or constructive worthwhile piece.

Apologies.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Camberite's Profile Camberite Flag Sutton 18 Aug 21 4.14pm Send a Private Message to Camberite Add Camberite as a friend

Thank you, and accepted.


Apologies.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 18 Aug 21 4.22pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


I've explained my position in relation to Mark Collet. I don't support anything related to 'Nazis' and that's been made clear. What I support is no different to what the Dalai Lama said on nations. I actually support any group that says that, PA is just one....but yes, there are aspects I'm uncomfortable with.

Anyway your unbalanced inventions of others just exposes yourself as a liar and manipulator who invents and rants against realities rather than bothering to be an honest discusser of them.

Edited by Stirlingsays (18 Aug 2021 4.10pm)

You are looking to disingenuously diminish your interest in this group. However, at least you acknowledge being uncomfortable with certain elements within these groups. I'm just surprised that anyone would 'overlook' a nazi head of party to begin with when there appears to be so many utterly mundane traits in people that you apparently cannot overlook, as per this thread. I would assume that Mark Collet actively elected to become a neo nazi and to adopt nazi ideology and have a gf with a massive swaztika tattoo, just in the same way that it appears you found it easier to overlook these things than 'feminists' or 'alphabet types'.

Nothing I've stated is in any way a lie. Again, you like the freedom to lay into groups you think you can laud over, then imagine that overlooking neo nazi-ism is somehow more acceptable in a certain light. No, it's indicative of a warped worldview detached from connection to people you arbitrarily dislike.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 18 Aug 21 4.39pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Apologies.

That's alright, Pet.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 18 Aug 21 4.40pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by Camberite

Anyone else bored and tired of the constant, inane bickering and repeated personal point scoring in a lot of the chats recently.
This forum used to be informative, amusing and contain interesting reads but the derogatory comments, repeated claims and counter claims are very tedious.
I know, before anyone retorts, that the purpose of the conversations are for peoples opinions and discussion, but we have to read a dozen tit-for-tat snide messages before we actually reach an interesting or constructive worthwhile piece.

Several people who had either nuanced and interesting views or beliefs that genuinely fell on a wider spectrum just gave up posting. It's largely group polarisation now, and so the result of that is that anyone with a typical or broad view is the outlier, when they don't go with the carnival barker contributions.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Camberite's Profile Camberite Flag Sutton 18 Aug 21 4.43pm Send a Private Message to Camberite Add Camberite as a friend

Nice reply and thank you for the enlightening. Appreciated.

Originally posted by BlueJay

Several people who had either nuanced and interesting views or beliefs that genuinely fell on a wider spectrum just gave up posting. It's largely group polarisation now, and so the result of that is that anyone with a typical or broad view is the outlier, when they don't go with the carnival barker contributions.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 18 Aug 21 4.44pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by Camberite

Nice reply and thank you for the enlightening. Appreciated.

What a sweet and unassuming reply. Haha. Cheers bud!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 18 Aug 21 5.12pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Doctors will be required to carry out medical checks on all gun licence applicants in wake of Plymouth mass shooting, Priti Patel announces - [Link]

I'm surprised this isn't already in place. We're not the States, so I'd think most would be happy to demonstrate that they're likely to be responsible gun owners.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 18 Aug 21 5.23pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by BlueJay

That's alright, Pet.

Dreamer.

He's correct though, the boards aren't just for endless bickering.

Edited by Stirlingsays (18 Aug 2021 5.24pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 16 of 19 < 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Plymouth shooting