You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Rafiq
January 29 2022 1.11pm

Rafiq

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 74 of 76 < 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 >

 

View Dubai Eagle's Profile Dubai Eagle Online Flag 03 Dec 21 1.10pm Send a Private Message to Dubai Eagle Add Dubai Eagle as a friend

Apparently the entire coaching staff including 6 medical team have left Yorkshire Cricket Club = 16 departures according to todays report - it dosent say how they have reached this outcome
(fired or quit) about the most positive thing that you can say is that it does give them a clean slate to work with going forward.

Wonder if the same will happen with other counties embroiled in this Racism investigation.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 03 Dec 21 1.32pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

If ever there was a public lesson in where real power lies, it's here.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dubai Eagle's Profile Dubai Eagle Online Flag 03 Dec 21 2.50pm Send a Private Message to Dubai Eagle Add Dubai Eagle as a friend

I see a fresh press release now says that the Yorkshire Cricket coaching / medical team were sacked - (16 persons)

Probably less problematic than singling out specific individuals / wrongful dismissal claims etc etc

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 03 Dec 21 2.59pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Dubai Eagle

I see a fresh press release now says that the Yorkshire Cricket coaching / medical team were sacked - (16 persons)

Probably less problematic than singling out specific individuals / wrongful dismissal claims etc etc

It won't stop those claims and will doubtless cost them a great deal of money, unless they are all on short term contracts.

Feels clumsy to me. They cannot all be bad guys. In fact, none probably are and could have been part of the solution with good leadership. This feels like sacking the band when it's really the conductor who needs to go and new music chosen.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View W12's Profile W12 Flag 03 Dec 21 5.08pm Send a Private Message to W12 Add W12 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

If ever there was a public lesson in where real power lies, it's here.

I seem to remember a speech that referenced the whip hand?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 03 Dec 21 6.43pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Yorkshire appear to have sacked all their coaching staff. Hope Rafiq is happy now

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View The Dolphin's Profile The Dolphin Flag 03 Dec 21 10.03pm Send a Private Message to The Dolphin Add The Dolphin as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Interesting, I wish I had someone to pay off my gambling losses.

[Link]

I

Anti semetic texts. Drinking with young girls whilst married. Gambling - I said this would come out - and having his debts paid for him.
What a man eh!!!


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 03 Dec 21 10.14pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by The Dolphin

Anti semetic texts. Drinking with young girls whilst married. Gambling - I said this would come out - and having his debts paid for him.
What a man eh!!!

Yeah, but Dolphin, you must remember this honest man is such a sensitive soul. I mean he said that insensitive words made him consider killing himself.

His words must be believed....because...feck knows! Reasons ideological? So the virtual signallers can feel good about their fantasies?

He will be rewarded and....as we have seen people will lose their livelihoods.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 03 Dec 21 11.16pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by W12

I seem to remember a speech that referenced the whip hand?

Yep, but the elites wanted to give us this.

Powell was an elite himself and tried to argue sense into them to step back...but while he won the majority opinion of his day the elites got rid of him because they could....that was the brief window to turn back gone.

Because what we have now is what they wanted.

Now if their descendants say something insensitive...or someone opines they said something insensitive they lose their job....the working man/woman of course, rarely them.

You never had it so good.

Edited by Stirlingsays (03 Dec 2021 11.17pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 04 Dec 21 2.56am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by The Dolphin

I

Anti semetic texts. Drinking with young girls whilst married. Gambling - I said this would come out - and having his debts paid for him.
What a man eh!!!


Sure I said follow the money, even a busted clock and all that

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Forest Hillbilly's Profile Forest Hillbilly Flag in a hidey-hole 04 Dec 21 4.06am Send a Private Message to Forest Hillbilly Add Forest Hillbilly as a friend

Originally posted by Dubai Eagle

I see a fresh press release now says that the Yorkshire Cricket coaching / medical team were sacked - (16 persons)

Probably less problematic than singling out specific individuals / wrongful dismissal claims etc etc

The problem for me is ^^^ that none have been proven of any wrong-doing

This state of affairs is shocking and abhorrent

 


,.,.,..,

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Forest Hillbilly's Profile Forest Hillbilly Flag in a hidey-hole 04 Dec 21 4.08am Send a Private Message to Forest Hillbilly Add Forest Hillbilly as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Yep, but the elites wanted to give us this.

Powell was an elite himself and tried to argue sense into them to step back...but while he won the majority opinion of his day the elites got rid of him because they could....that was the brief window to turn back gone.

Because what we have now is what they wanted.

Now if their descendants say something insensitive...or someone opines they said something insensitive they lose their job....the working man/woman of course, rarely them.

You never had it so good.

Edited by Stirlingsays (03 Dec 2021 11.17pm)

Exactly, ^^^ because whilst we're busy fighting 'ourselves', the elite have have another few parties at our expense during lockdown.

 


,.,.,..,

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 74 of 76 < 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Rafiq