You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > CONservative government incompetence.
October 3 2023 12.52am

CONservative government incompetence.

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 368 of 487 < 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 >

 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 11 Dec 22 11.23am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Afraid? No.

Just cautious and mindful of both my own and my wifeís right to privacy!

If you were insisting on personal information that caution would be well justified. I

While I'm no friend of yours I will say that you actually do put out rather a lot of information about yourself and your past. If that information is true and someone was actually serious about tracking you down it wouldn't be that hard.

I made the same mistake on here at the beginning back when I was far more of a default conservative and it's cost me in some ways because there are fecked up people out there. It's a dim rookie narcissistic mistake....and narcissism seems to be something we share, if not the ability to recognise it.

My advice is just stop being so free with your information. You can deliver your, in my view, terrible takes without telling people your life.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 11 Dec 22 11.28am Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

Originally posted by palace_in_frogland

ďUserfructĒ? There is no such word in the English language. Try again.

Maybe you should not be so quick to criticise other postersí spelling and grammar...

Indeed, but if it smells like bs etc

Number of times he has posted something along the lines of " I could send you the proof, but I won't ".

Serial BS'er

I have met many like him, they interweave fantasy with experiences of others they have over heard and make it their reality.

It's all quite sad and pathetic but also taking the P out of the board.

Anyway, takes all sorts

 


Responsibility Deficit Disorder is a medical condition. Symptoms include inability to be corrected when wrong, false sense of superiority, desire to share personal info no else cares about, general hubris. It's a medical issue rather than pure arrogance.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View becky's Profile becky Flag over the moon 11 Dec 22 11.29am Send a Private Message to becky Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add becky as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Why has she shut down her charity? Does anyone know anything about it? Is it well run or one of those that takes a lot of money in and doesn't seem to spend much on those it is supposed to help.

I am not buying the she feels threatened reason.

On a separate note to the wine, I see a pub in London is selling a Harry bitter with his face on the logo apparently it's 3.9% so a weak beer.

She said it is for the safety of staff and service users.

Social media seems to be full of the news that the accounts show something around £350,000 of income and a salary of c£265,000 for the CEO/Founder.... guess who?

I have not bothered to check the above as I have neither time nor inclination,but it would appear that a lot of others have...

 


A stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell give some indication of expected traffic numbers

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 11 Dec 22 11.32am Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

While I'm no friend of yours I will say that you actually do put out rather a lot of information about yourself and your past. If that information is true and someone was actually serious about tracking you down it wouldn't be that hard.

I made the same mistake on here at the beginning back when I was far more of a default conservative and it's cost me in some ways because there are fecked up people out there. It's a dim rookie narcissistic mistake....and narcissism seems to be something we share, if not the ability to recognise it.

My advice is just stop being so free with your information. You can deliver your, in my view, terrible takes without telling people your life.

Self-aggrandizement, it's all about that.

 


Responsibility Deficit Disorder is a medical condition. Symptoms include inability to be corrected when wrong, false sense of superiority, desire to share personal info no else cares about, general hubris. It's a medical issue rather than pure arrogance.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 11 Dec 22 11.34am Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

Originally posted by becky

She said it is for the safety of staff and service users.

Social media seems to be full of the news that the accounts show something around £350,000 of income and a salary of c£265,000 for the CEO/Founder.... guess who?

I have not bothered to check the above as I have neither time nor inclination,but it would appear that a lot of others have...

BLM employees do quite well, impressive property portfolios acquired in North America etc. Hackney girl done good with BLM funding

Edited by HKOwen (11 Dec 2022 11.34am)

 


Responsibility Deficit Disorder is a medical condition. Symptoms include inability to be corrected when wrong, false sense of superiority, desire to share personal info no else cares about, general hubris. It's a medical issue rather than pure arrogance.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 11 Dec 22 11.36am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by HKOwen

Self-aggrandizement, it's all about that.

Yep, the ego rarely helps when it comes to social media.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 11 Dec 22 11.45am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by becky

She said it is for the safety of staff and service users.

Social media seems to be full of the news that the accounts show something around £350,000 of income and a salary of c£265,000 for the CEO/Founder.... guess who?

I have not bothered to check the above as I have neither time nor inclination,but it would appear that a lot of others have...

If true it does not surprise me, so basically she is using charitable donations to be a loud mouth as very little of it goes to help the people she claims to represent.

Unfortunately there are many like her, this is my hobby horse the charity rules are far too lax so some people can abuse them for their benefit whilst moralising at the rest of us.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 11 Dec 22 11.47am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Sweden's approach was wrong?

Errrr....that's not the opinion here:

[Link]

You spread lies about those high level in the Barrington report because that's what you essentially are: a liar who just trolls those you don't like.

When you talk about those who rubbished the Barrington report I can think of Dr Fauci .....the guy leading the US effort who is in the pay of the pharmaceuticals and won't release information on how much he's received from them.

A direct conflict of interest....and that's not even touching the involvement he had in the Wuhan lab.

The professionals you back have put this country into poverty and it's people like you cheerleading for them that share in that responsibility.

Perhaps one day your thinking will 'evolve' to understand that reality.

Edited by Stirlingsays (10 Dec 2022 6.30pm)

That some still feel the approach taken by Sweden was better is obvious. You do and you are not alone. David Icke thinks that the Royal family are lizards and he isnít alone in his belief.

Sweden doesnít though have the same demographics as us, the USA or many other places, so trying an alternative approach was up to them. Applying it elsewhere is a different matter. Did it work for them? Whilst a few of those who support your approach argue it has the fact is that Swedenís excess death rate is double that of Denmark. So the fundamental question remains as to whether the comparative freedoms they enjoyed was worth the extra deaths. Could we have handled such an approach with an already creaking health service? Clearly those professionals here who held the responsibility thought not. Some amateurs disagree.Amateur public health expertise blended with amateur economic expertise, . . equals professional level conspiracy theory competency.

You joining in the stupid accusations of the US right on Dr Fauci makes my buttocks wince. Itís as predictable as it is shameful.

Perhaps one day you will look in the mirror and wonder if only those who share your world view can possibly be right about everything.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 11 Dec 22 12.02pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

While I'm no friend of yours I will say that you actually do put out rather a lot of information about yourself and your past. If that information is true and someone was actually serious about tracking you down it wouldn't be that hard.

I made the same mistake on here at the beginning back when I was far more of a default conservative and it's cost me in some ways because there are fecked up people out there. It's a dim rookie narcissistic mistake....and narcissism seems to be something we share, if not the ability to recognise it.

My advice is just stop being so free with your information. You can deliver your, in my view, terrible takes without telling people your life.

.

Actually I am aware of that and it does give me pause for thought. I try to only use personal stories to illustrate because I can then be sure of the facts and not have to rely on second hand accounts.

That others attribute selfish motives to that, is their problem. Itís of no concern to me.

As I used to live in the same town as you and I have in the past used some of my experiences there as support for comments, I am quite sure you could easily identify me, if you chose to. That you havenít is a credit, but no more than I would have anticipated.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 11 Dec 22 12.08pm Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

.

Actually I am aware of that and it does give me pause for thought. I try to only use personal stories to illustrate because I can then be sure of the facts and not have to rely on second hand accounts.

That others attribute selfish motives to that, is their problem. Itís of no concern to me.

As I used to live in the same town as you and I have in the past used some of my experiences there as support for comments, I am quite sure you could easily identify me, if you chose to. That you havenít is a credit, but no more than I would have anticipated.

"Pause for thought" , LMFAO, it's all about you

 


Responsibility Deficit Disorder is a medical condition. Symptoms include inability to be corrected when wrong, false sense of superiority, desire to share personal info no else cares about, general hubris. It's a medical issue rather than pure arrogance.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 11 Dec 22 12.11pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by palace_in_frogland

ďUserfructĒ? There is no such word in the English language. Try again.

Maybe you should not be so quick to criticise other postersí spelling and grammar...

Possibly because itís Tagalog and not English. This was a transaction in the Philippines. Actually I think I spelled it wrong. I think itís ďusafructĒ.

I would need to retrieve the documents from my archive to be sure and I really donít think that ought to be necessary. The word exists.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 11 Dec 22 12.47pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Possibly because itís Tagalog and not English. This was a transaction in the Philippines. Actually I think I spelled it wrong. I think itís ďusafructĒ.

I would need to retrieve the documents from my archive to be sure and I really donít think that ought to be necessary. The word exists.

The Tagalog translation is ma****nabangan which looks like a Eurovision song title.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 368 of 487 < 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > CONservative government incompetence.