You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > GB News, the irony of Sky
August 9 2022 5.54pm

GB News, the irony of Sky

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 20 of 20 << First< 16 17 18 19 20

 

View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 14 Jul 22 10.06am Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by Pembroke

Beef? Observation. The use of far right is used to deligitimise indviduals and their views. People use fear to elevate their world view beyound others.

Its a political tool. A tool that applies to Telford. Report and act on abuse and you are a ? This identity is worth more than this identity.

It also wasnt a funny joke.

Nothing you've said there has any relevance to my post that 'De Piero doesn't score as many goals as HE used to'.

I have not really commented on any political or serious content in this thread, at any stage but ironically I broadly agree with your follow up response which is only tainted by the fact it's an imagined argument you're having in which you've wrongly assumed my motives to be beyond a pun.

It was a joke, whether you find it funny or not is your subjective opinion, it was just wordplay with no other motive. I seem to encounter that a lot on here but I'm too old to change.

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Pembroke's Profile Pembroke Flag Bristol 14 Jul 22 10.41am Send a Private Message to Pembroke Add Pembroke as a friend

Originally posted by Nicholas91

Nothing you've said there has any relevance to my post that 'De Piero doesn't score as many goals as HE used to'.

I have not really commented on any political or serious content in this thread, at any stage but ironically I broadly agree with your follow up response which is only tainted by the fact it's an imagined argument you're having in which you've wrongly assumed my motives to be beyond a pun.

It was a joke, whether you find it funny or not is your subjective opinion, it was just wordplay with no other motive. I seem to encounter that a lot on here but I'm too old to change.

My posts were referencing the use of far right. That was it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 14 Jul 22 11.08am Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by Pembroke

My posts were referencing the use of far right. That was it.

Yeah I get that and again I'm inclined to comment that I agree on some level people tend to think that labelling anything as 'Far Right' is a kill switch for any form of debate they wish not to have as it may challenge their unwavering albeit frequently illogical, standpoints.

My comment was merely confined of the similarity of 'De Piero' to 'Del Piero'. I have no knowledge whatsoever of the individual let alone their views therefore comment was not to that purpose.


Edited by Nicholas91 (14 Jul 2022 11.09am)

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 14 Jul 22 11.12am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Nicholas91

Yeah I get that and again I'm inclined to comment that I agree on some level people tend to think that labelling anything as 'Far Right' is a kill switch for any form of debate they wish not to have as it may challenge their unwavering albeit frequently illogical, standpoints.

My comment was merely confined of the similarity of 'De Piero' to 'Del Piero'. I have no knowledge whatsoever of the individual let alone their views therefore comment was not to that purpose.


Edited by Nicholas91 (14 Jul 2022 11.09am)

Who is Derek Piero?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 14 Jul 22 11.15am Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Who is Derek Piero?

Some Geezer.

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 14 Jul 22 11.24am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Nicholas91

Some Geezer.

As in some random geezer or "he's a proper ice cream freezer, gaw blimey guvnor"?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Palace Old Geezer's Profile Palace Old Geezer Flag Midhurst 14 Jul 22 1.30pm Send a Private Message to Palace Old Geezer Add Palace Old Geezer as a friend

Originally posted by Nicholas91

Some Geezer.

Certainly not me!

 


Dad and I watched games standing on the muddy slope of the Holmesdale Road end. He cheered and I rattled.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 14 Jul 22 1.55pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

As in some random geezer or "he's a proper ice cream freezer, gaw blimey guvnor"?

What loik dick van dyke “well blow me darn, its mury pawpins “

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 14 Jul 22 2.01pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

What loik dick van dyke “well blow me darn, its mury pawpins “

Yerse. Blinky blonky blimey e's a proper toff and no mistake.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 20 of 20 << First< 16 17 18 19 20

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > GB News, the irony of Sky