You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Topic
March 30 2023 2.50am

Taking the knee. (LOCKED)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Topic Locked

View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 06 Aug 22 7.15pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Apparently when he committed the crime the law was different. Something about consent which has changed recently as they were both pissed. Either that or the female in question is suddenly rather affluent. I know what my money is on and for the sake of rattling through a court case which you can neither afford nor probably win I make her right. Probably disclosure rules etc but hey sheís probably set for life.

I think it's a jurisdiction thing. Apparently just before the law changed that would have meant a UK investigation.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 06 Aug 22 7.18pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

I think it's a jurisdiction thing. Apparently just before the law changed that would have meant a UK investigation.

Iím still going with the payout though to keep her mouth closed about it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Romford-Eagle's Profile Romford-Eagle Flag Romford 06 Aug 22 8.30pm Send a Private Message to Romford-Eagle Add Romford-Eagle as a friend

I think mixed race people are classed as black cos their not white.

And while I think about it, the women's euro final, England v Germany, did anyone notice that there was not one black player on either side at the start, did the woke brigade notice this..?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 06 Aug 22 8.44pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by Romford-Eagle

I think mixed race people are classed as black cos their not white.

And while I think about it, the women's euro final, England v Germany, did anyone notice that there was not one black player on either side at the start, did the woke brigade notice this..?

Donít you mean the Ďbirthing peoplesí euro final???

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 06 Aug 22 9.07pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Nicholas91

Donít you mean the Ďbirthing peoplesí euro final???

Could we please avoid the use of the word "final"? As an existential concept it's intimation of mortality is very triggering.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View pssguy's Profile pssguy Flag 06 Aug 22 9.09pm Send a Private Message to pssguy Add pssguy as a friend

Originally posted by Casual


Why are mixed raced people classed as black? Just something Iíve never really understood. Like they are totally disregarding their mums (usually) side of the family.

Agreed. I'm still waiting for America's first black president

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 06 Aug 22 10.00pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by pssguy

Agreed. I'm still waiting for America's first black president

That was Bill Clinton.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 06 Aug 22 10.31pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Could we please avoid the use of the word "final"? As an existential concept it's intimation of mortality is very triggering.

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View eritheagle's Profile eritheagle Flag Erith 06 Aug 22 10.51pm Send a Private Message to eritheagle Add eritheagle as a friend

Originally posted by Romford-Eagle

I think mixed race people are classed as black cos their not white.

And while I think about it, the women's euro final, England v Germany, did anyone notice that there was not one black player on either side at the start, did the woke brigade notice this..?

The bbc did a whole piece on the fact England's starting line up and five subs in the 8-0 win over Norway were all white.

It was discussed in the thread about diversity in adverts.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Dubai Eagle's Profile Dubai Eagle Flag 07 Aug 22 7.37am Send a Private Message to Dubai Eagle Add Dubai Eagle as a friend

About 15 minutes into the game I saw 2 people being escorted out of the main stand block G with orange overalls & something written on the back, I was watching the game & only noticed it out of the corner of my eye as they were being led down towards the concourse & presumably out of the stadium so I didn't see what the message was.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 07 Aug 22 12.10pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

So the usual minority pundits on SKY Sports think that stopping the weekly taking of the knee is all wrong.

Once upon a time, we heard how Black footballers were so few and far between.
Then, when they achieved a massively disproportionate number in the top leagues, we heard about how they never got managers and coaching jobs, despite the numbers being roughly proportionate to the population.

Now we are hearing that they don't get to board level.

Can anyone see a pattern here?

Sky Sports News is spreading a purely anti White propaganda campaign.
It seems to want White people to step aside and hand over jobs and power to minorities. It's that simple.

They want to use White guilt to make us feel like we owe them something, when almost no one wanted vast numbers of immigrants here in the first place.
We are not allowed to favour our own, but we must just stand by and watch every other race doing exactly that, with help from commercially interested and politically ambitious rich White people.

Oh, the irony.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 07 Aug 22 12.16pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

So the usual minority pundits on SKY Sports think that stopping the weekly taking of the knee is all wrong.

Once upon a time, we heard how Black footballers were so few and far between.
Then, when they achieved a massively disproportionate number in the top leagues, we heard about how they never got managers and coaching jobs, despite the numbers being roughly proportionate to the population.

Now we are hearing that they don't get to board level.

Can anyone see a pattern here?

Sky Sports News is spreading a purely anti White propaganda campaign.
It seems to want White people to step aside and hand over jobs and power to minorities. It's that simple.

They want to use White guilt to make us feel like we owe them something, when almost no one wanted vast numbers of immigrants here in the first place.
We are not allowed to favour our own, but we must just stand by and watch every other race doing exactly that, with help from commercially interested and politically ambitious rich White people.

Oh, the irony.

If it carries on their way, it's largely going to be white people paying to see black people perform. It's going to be like jazz in the 30s. Will that be less racist than now in any way?

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post

Topic Locked

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Topic