You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > our wonderful progressive society
September 23 2018 11.36am

our wonderful progressive society

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 > Last

 

hedgehog50 Flag Croydon 09 Oct 17 5.06pm

[Link]

 


We have now sunk to a depth at which the restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. [Orwell]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 09 Oct 17 5.10pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Poor little thing didn't have a chance.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
nickgusset Flag Shizzlehurst 09 Oct 17 5.12pm

The thread title has no bearing on the case. Stop being an anus (arsehole is swearing apparently so I'll use the technical term).

The blokes a c***, whether he is in a same sex marriage or married to a woman.
Are you implying the infanticide was a result of same sex marriage? If you are, you genuinely disgust me.

 


[Link]

My Signature has been banned

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
hedgehog50 Flag Croydon 09 Oct 17 5.15pm

Originally posted by nickgusset

The thread title has no bearing on the case. Stop being an anus (arsehole is swearing apparently so I'll use the technical term).

The blokes a c***, whether he is in a same sex marriage or married to a woman.
Are you implying the infanticide was a result of same sex marriage? If you are, you genuinely disgust me.

Male couples should not be allowed to adopt children. Oh, and same sex marriage is a travesty.

Edited by hedgehog50 (09 Oct 2017 5.17pm)

 


We have now sunk to a depth at which the restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. [Orwell]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 09 Oct 17 5.15pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

There can be few crimes more heinous than killing a child.
I hope anyone convicted of such a crime makes lots of 'friends' in prison.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
nickgusset Flag Shizzlehurst 09 Oct 17 5.16pm

Originally posted by hedgehog50

Male couples should not be allowed to adopt children.

Why?

 


[Link]

My Signature has been banned

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
hedgehog50 Flag Croydon 09 Oct 17 5.18pm

Originally posted by nickgusset

Why?

Because children have the chance of a better upbringing with a mother and a father. They particularly need mothers.

 


We have now sunk to a depth at which the restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. [Orwell]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 09 Oct 17 5.21pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by hedgehog50

Male couples should not be allowed to adopt children. Oh, and same sex marriage is a travesty.

Edited by hedgehog50 (09 Oct 2017 5.17pm)

On what grounds Hog?

I have serious reservations about surrogacy for same sex partners since there are plenty of kids available for adoption and I don't know what the psychological effect of having same sex parents might be on a child but a child loved is a child loved is it not?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
nickgusset Flag Shizzlehurst 09 Oct 17 5.22pm

Originally posted by hedgehog50

Because children have the chance of a better upbringing with a mother and a father. They particularly need mothers.

Both men and women can be s*** parents. Both men and women can be brilliant parents.

I know one gay couple . My mates son is 6.
The only thing bad the dads have done is take the boy to Spurs!

I know of two gay couples (my other half has worked with them) who have both adopted and are doing a brilliant job

 


[Link]

My Signature has been banned

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
hedgehog50 Flag Croydon 09 Oct 17 5.24pm

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

On what grounds Hog?

I have serious reservations about surrogacy for same sex partners since there are plenty of kids available for adoption and I don't know what the psychological effect of having same sex parents might be on a child but a child loved is a child loved is it not?

On what grounds? Common sense.

 


We have now sunk to a depth at which the restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. [Orwell]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 09 Oct 17 5.24pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by hedgehog50

children have the chance of a better upbringing with a mother and a father. They particularly need mothers.

I have a horrible suspicion that you are being serious

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 09 Oct 17 5.25pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by nickgusset

Both men and women can be s*** parents. Both men and women can be brilliant parents.

I know one gay couple . My mates son is 6.
The only thing bad the dads have done is take the boy to Spurs!

I know of two gay couples (my other half has worked with them) who have both adopted and are doing a brilliant job

Is there any data on the effect of same sex parents?
Is there a difference between two males as opposed to two females?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 > Last

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > our wonderful progressive society