You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread
April 14 2024 3.13am

Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 468 of 470 < 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 >

 

View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 11 Mar 24 6.24pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

I expect another round of crowdfunding will be needed for his 'legal fees'.

Has he started asking yet?

You'd think he'd probably retain a legal team these days.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 11 Mar 24 6.40pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

ISIS is an evil, barbaric regime deserving of the contempt of all western nations.

Right now we donít have the means to stop this behaviour. We only have the means to stop things we have jurisdiction over.

Making such comparisons is rather pointless.

You are right Wisbech. It's pointless and irrelevant to worry about Islamists chucking gays off of tall buildings. Cos it doesnt seem to happen here in the UK.

How about visiting a Park on a nice day and stabbing-dead 3 gays, in Reading ? Or the decapitations & castrations of Gay men in Sligo, ireland ?

not relevant to us ? well, maybe not relevant to people living in Poland.

 


the 'Net-We-had' at the Etihad....again

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 11 Mar 24 7.21pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

You'd think he'd probably retain a legal team these days.

If it's paid, it'll be paid mostly by Robinson's Israeli backers.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 11 Mar 24 7.30pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Nicholas91

I don't think your stance on religion is a bad one, I'm actually inclined to agree.

I would strongly argue that the pursuit of your ideals however is far more Don Quixte-esque and a rejection of reality than anybody seemingly opposed to that which you portray as inevitable and unavoidable.

You strike me as being willing to chalk off many a tragedy of others for the pursuit of your daydreaming. The raping of children is not something I would consider any half decent person to be willing to accept as collateral for their own delusional fantasies.

Why on earth do you think I am tolerant of, let alone accepting, the raping of children? I think itís an appalling crime that any criminal involved in should be detected and punished with the utmost severity.

Any of my comments on the subject of grooming gangs have not varied from that. They are exclusively related to the need to describe criminals as criminals and not by any other epithet that may taint perfectly respectable people and make things worse plus the need for anyone with information to use the proper channels to share it and not to go off on a self-serving publicity campaign using the victims as a source of revenue.

I am pleased to know you support my ideas on the way religion is managed. As it must apply to all, it will not be easy to impose and would doubtless produce a lot of resistance. It would need to be carefully explained so the benefits are understood by all but removing religious symbolism, displays and marches from the public square ought to lower the tensions and result in a more harmonious society over time.

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 11 Mar 24 7.36pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Once again its the old literal interpretation problem.
It's an offence EVEN IF the person involved is a criminal. Their feelings being hurt are the offence EVEN IF they are criminals. There is nothing they can which is bad enough that hurting their feelings isn't an offence.

They are separate issues. If the person is a transgender and a criminal it might be an offence to refer to them by a former name. Why would you want to though? Itís the criminality thatís the issue, not that they are transgender, so call them by their assumed name and describe them as a criminal! Whatís the problem?

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 11 Mar 24 7.44pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

You are right Wisbech. It's pointless and irrelevant to worry about Islamists chucking gays off of tall buildings. Cos it doesnt seem to happen here in the UK.

How about visiting a Park on a nice day and stabbing-dead 3 gays, in Reading ? Or the decapitations & castrations of Gay men in Sligo, ireland ?

not relevant to us ? well, maybe not relevant to people living in Poland.

As we have no ability to directly help anyone impacted by the brutality of ISIS in places they control we can express all the outrage in the world without it making any difference.

Dealing with what happens in our own countries is quite different. Here we can deal with such atrocities in the way they ought to be and messages sent back to those they sympathise with that the western world does not tolerate such behaviour.

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 11 Mar 24 8.12pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

They are separate issues. If the person is a transgender and a criminal it might be an offence to refer to them by a former name. Why would you want to though? Itís the criminality thatís the issue, not that they are transgender, so call them by their assumed name and describe them as a criminal! Whatís the problem?

Because I don't see why hurting the feelings of a criminal is an offence. If you think convicted felons are worthy of such respect that's up to you. The most dangerous prisoner in Scotland was a man claiming to be a woman who the media referred to by his assumed name. Why should his feelings have mattered to that extent?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 11 Mar 24 9.03pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Because I don't see why hurting the feelings of a criminal is an offence. If you think convicted felons are worthy of such respect that's up to you. The most dangerous prisoner in Scotland was a man claiming to be a woman who the media referred to by his assumed name. Why should his feelings have mattered to that extent?

Why should it matter at all to anyone?

Itís a side issue. An effect of a wider law. Itís not important. Itís not that I care. Itís that I donít. Anyone choosing to ignore the law cares enough to make a deliberate point and thatís not healthy. I am sure the media didnít use his assumed name to avoid hurting his feelings. They would have done it to avoid breaking the law.

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 11 Mar 24 9.13pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Why should it matter at all to anyone?

Itís a side issue. An effect of a wider law. Itís not important. Itís not that I care. Itís that I donít. Anyone choosing to ignore the law cares enough to make a deliberate point and thatís not healthy. I am sure the media didnít use his assumed name to avoid hurting his feelings. They would have done it to avoid breaking the law.

Why should it matter at all to anyone what Robinson's real name is? To the extent it gets used at every opportunity.
The law exists to avoid hurting feelings but if you're sure then that's OK.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 11 Mar 24 9.31pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Why should it matter at all to anyone what Robinson's real name is? To the extent it gets used at every opportunity.
The law exists to avoid hurting feelings but if you're sure then that's OK.

It doesnít really matter at all but as for me he is entirely a fraud I choose not to use his fraudulent name. That others do amuses me, as does the fact that me not doing so seems to irritate some irrationally.

Y-L had no obvious reason to change his name so you would need to ask him why he uses it. I donít think he has legally changed it (Y-L still being used in court) but has simply assumed it. It is apparently the name of a notorious football hooligan. That might be a clue. All part of the image?

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 11 Mar 24 9.59pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

It doesnít really matter at all but as for me he is entirely a fraud I choose not to use his fraudulent name. That others do amuses me, as does the fact that me not doing so seems to irritate some irrationally.

Y-L had no obvious reason to change his name so you would need to ask him why he uses it. I donít think he has legally changed it (Y-L still being used in court) but has simply assumed it. It is apparently the name of a notorious football hooligan. That might be a clue. All part of the image?

Are there any other members of the Eagle family with the first name Wisbech?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 11 Mar 24 11.29pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Why on earth do you think I am tolerant of, let alone accepting, the raping of children? I think itís an appalling crime that any criminal involved in should be detected and punished with the utmost severity.

Any of my comments on the subject of grooming gangs have not varied from that. They are exclusively related to the need to describe criminals as criminals and not by any other epithet that may taint perfectly respectable people and make things worse plus the need for anyone with information to use the proper channels to share it and not to go off on a self-serving publicity campaign using the victims as a source of revenue.

I am pleased to know you support my ideas on the way religion is managed. As it must apply to all, it will not be easy to impose and would doubtless produce a lot of resistance. It would need to be carefully explained so the benefits are understood by all but removing religious symbolism, displays and marches from the public square ought to lower the tensions and result in a more harmonious society over time.

Because you consistently put your primary focus upon the protection of those who may be disaffected in acknowledging the objective reality of the one characteristic that links the perpetrators. You are also primarily focussed upon an individual highlighting this fact, not because of the reasons you should be but because he poses a threat to the acknowledgement of the objective reality you so desperately want to dismiss as it clashes with your beliefs. You are part of the problem in focussing upon him.

That there, in a nutshell, also reflects an allegiance to the protection of the shared characteristics of child rapists over the victims themselves.

I do not share this stance. I donít wish to see people suffer from being tarred with a brush they do not deserve but theyíre of far less concern to me than victims of rape, especially when they are children.

Iíd suggest an egocentric, dogmatic clinging to ideology here is superseding the desire to see the rape of children end. Itís not something I can even remotely identify with. If there is a shared characteristic between these p***phile rapists then that needs to be acknowledged and addressed within any attempt to stop them, it may well even be the first port of call. Any attempt to ignore, downplay or refuse this is a hindrance to ending this horror and again demonstrates a desire to egotistically defend ideals above saving children from unthinkable suffering.

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 468 of 470 < 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread