You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > roy out
February 28 2021 6.00am

roy out

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 304 of 318 < 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Cucking Funt's Profile Cucking Funt Flag Inside IR35 23 Feb 21 11.21am Send a Private Message to Cucking Funt Add Cucking Funt as a friend

Originally posted by KAOS

We are in a very tricky situation, especially with everyone assuming we'll move forward with a massive overhaul this summer and a change in management and therefore playing style! We'll never be able to achieve all of that in a couple of months and where is all this investment coming from anyway?!?!?

Yes there'll be some changes in the squad but not to the level expected. Unless we get Dyche over the summer, we should just stick with Roy until a suitable replacement surfaces.

Points over style, all day for me ...

Considering that this is the most successful period in the club's history, I'm truly astonished that there are people calling for the manager to be changed. Football's a results business and Hodgson's overall performance has been far from shabby

 


Wife beating may be socially acceptable in Sheffield, but it is a different matter in Cheltenham

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eaglecoops's Profile Eaglecoops Flag CR3 23 Feb 21 11.34am Send a Private Message to Eaglecoops Add Eaglecoops as a friend

Originally posted by Cucking Funt

Considering that this is the most successful period in the club's history, I'm truly astonished that there are people calling for the manager to be changed. Football's a results business and Hodgson's overall performance has been far from shabby

Perhaps some are looking further than just the next fortunate result.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PZ Eagle's Profile PZ Eagle Flag Penzance 23 Feb 21 11.48am Send a Private Message to PZ Eagle Add PZ Eagle as a friend

This thread is futile, it's now 304 pages long since it's conception on 3rd Oct 2020 and Roy is still in situ and will be at least until the end of the season.

 


Conjunctivitis.com - A site for sore eyes.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View jeeagles's Profile jeeagles Flag 23 Feb 21 11.50am Send a Private Message to jeeagles Add jeeagles as a friend

Originally posted by Cucking Funt

Considering that this is the most successful period in the club's history, I'm truly astonished that there are people calling for the manager to be changed. Football's a results business and Hodgson's overall performance has been far from shabby

Far from shabby? Two touches in the opposition box last night. 3-0 home defeat against Burnley last week, 3-0 loss to 10 man Villa, 7-0 vs Liverpool! 1 point from 8 games in the run in at the end of last. What planet are you on?

Each season, Woy has finished in a lower position in the league, with him at the helm the best period in our history has ended by a greedy old b****** who's sole aim is to rob the club of 4.5m each year.

His negative set up will avoid relegation, but when you look at the other candidates avoiding relegation shouldn't be an issue.

We've got 13 games left, 9 of them are against sides in the top 10. If you think setting up like that every week will work then you truly don't know anything about sport.

You're tedious and tiresome post never identify anything he is doing right with the team to justify him keeping his huge salary. You clearly just identify with an old talentless man who's failed at life.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag Kent 23 Feb 21 11.57am Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by PZ Eagle

This thread is futile, it's now 304 pages long since it's conception on 3rd Oct 2020 and Roy is still in situ and will be at least until the end of the season.

You're right, lets stop sharing footballing opinions on a football forum it's becoming ridiculous.

 


Here's to you the famous red and blue.....

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag Kent 23 Feb 21 12.01pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by jeeagles

Far from shabby? Two touches in the opposition box last night. 3-0 home defeat against Burnley last week, 3-0 loss to 10 man Villa, 7-0 vs Liverpool! 1 point from 8 games in the run in at the end of last. What planet are you on?

Each season, Woy has finished in a lower position in the league, with him at the helm the best period in our history has ended by a greedy old b****** who's sole aim is to rob the club of 4.5m each year.

His negative set up will avoid relegation, but when you look at the other candidates avoiding relegation shouldn't be an issue.

We've got 13 games left, 9 of them are against sides in the top 10. If you think setting up like that every week will work then you truly don't know anything about sport.

You're tedious and tiresome post never identify anything he is doing right with the team to justify him keeping his huge salary. You clearly just identify with an old talentless man who's failed at life.

Jeesus Jeeagles, there's wanting Roy out which is perfectly valid as is asserting your reasons as to why but then there is getting too wound up and making quite frankly ridiculous and quite personal comments.

Maybe give the thread a rest for a bit? For your own sake if not anything else? I say this from a friendly place believe me.

 


Here's to you the famous red and blue.....

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View jeeagles's Profile jeeagles Flag 23 Feb 21 12.05pm Send a Private Message to jeeagles Add jeeagles as a friend

Originally posted by Nicholas91

Jeesus Jeeagles, there's wanting Roy out which is perfectly valid as is asserting your reasons as to why but then there is getting too wound up and making quite frankly ridiculous and quite personal comments.

Maybe give the thread a rest for a bit? For your own sake if not anything else? I say this from a friendly place believe me.

Will do, but I stand by my comments. It's not like Roy's supporters have ever come up with a reason of why he deserves the job.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View davidpercival's Profile davidpercival Flag Croydon 23 Feb 21 12.06pm Send a Private Message to davidpercival Add davidpercival as a friend

What a nasty piece of work you are. You can be critical but this is just insulting for the sake of it. Grow up.

Originally posted by jeeagles

Far from shabby? Two touches in the opposition box last night. 3-0 home defeat against Burnley last week, 3-0 loss to 10 man Villa, 7-0 vs Liverpool! 1 point from 8 games in the run in at the end of last. What planet are you on?

Each season, Woy has finished in a lower position in the league, with him at the helm the best period in our history has ended by a greedy old b****** who's sole aim is to rob the club of 4.5m each year.

His negative set up will avoid relegation, but when you look at the other candidates avoiding relegation shouldn't be an issue.

We've got 13 games left, 9 of them are against sides in the top 10. If you think setting up like that every week will work then you truly don't know anything about sport.

You're tedious and tiresome post never identify anything he is doing right with the team to justify him keeping his huge salary. You clearly just identify with an old talentless man who's failed at life.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cucking Funt's Profile Cucking Funt Flag Inside IR35 23 Feb 21 12.10pm Send a Private Message to Cucking Funt Add Cucking Funt as a friend

Originally posted by jeeagles

Far from shabby? Two touches in the opposition box last night. 3-0 home defeat against Burnley last week, 3-0 loss to 10 man Villa, 7-0 vs Liverpool! 1 point from 8 games in the run in at the end of last. What planet are you on?

Each season, Woy has finished in a lower position in the league, with him at the helm the best period in our history has ended by a greedy old b****** who's sole aim is to rob the club of 4.5m each year.

His negative set up will avoid relegation, but when you look at the other candidates avoiding relegation shouldn't be an issue.

We've got 13 games left, 9 of them are against sides in the top 10. If you think setting up like that every week will work then you truly don't know anything about sport.

You're tedious and tiresome post never identify anything he is doing right with the team to justify him keeping his huge salary. You clearly just identify with an old talentless man who's failed at life.

*Your

 


Wife beating may be socially acceptable in Sheffield, but it is a different matter in Cheltenham

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PZ Eagle's Profile PZ Eagle Flag Penzance 23 Feb 21 12.15pm Send a Private Message to PZ Eagle Add PZ Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Nicholas91

You're right, lets stop sharing footballing opinions on a football forum it's becoming ridiculous.

What is becoming ridiculous is the manner of many of the posts now. It is not just the opinions about football per se which is fine but the increasing nastiness and downright personal attacks on a decent man who is doing his job in keeping this club in the PL.

 


Conjunctivitis.com - A site for sore eyes.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Ginger Pubic Wig's Profile Ginger Pubic Wig Flag Wickham de L'Ouest 23 Feb 21 12.15pm Send a Private Message to Ginger Pubic Wig Add Ginger Pubic Wig as a friend

The bottom line is that yes Roy sets his teams up cautiously. But none of us know whether this current extreme low-possession, defensive football is him or the players he has to choose from. And if it's the players he has, how much he has been involved in recruiting them (and not others). We can claim to know but we don't.

My hunch (and nothing more): 70% owners, 30% Roy (ie he likes a defensive setup)...*but* given the constraints we put him under, he is the ideal manager to get results for Palace.

Eddie Howe at Palace would be a new catastrophe.

 


If you want to live in a world full of kindness, respect and love, try to show these qualities.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View southnorwoodhill's Profile southnorwoodhill Flag 23 Feb 21 12.15pm Send a Private Message to southnorwoodhill Add southnorwoodhill as a friend

Originally posted by PZ Eagle

This thread is futile, it's now 304 pages long since it's conception on 3rd Oct 2020 and Roy is still in situ and will be at least until the end of the season.

So much so you can't resist commenting on it

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 304 of 318 < 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > roy out