You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > US politics
February 8 2023 7.38am

US politics

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 359 of 369 < 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 >

 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 15 Jan 23 8.18am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

Biden holds the secret to Greek Fire.

He sniffed it out.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 15 Jan 23 9.37am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

The whole thing is political nonsense.

The Democrats started off using this a political tactic and now want to frame who holds what using rules they make up.

If this was a reality in the past then every president and top official would be under the pump.

People only go with this waffle because of political tribalism.

Exactly, hoisted by their own petard.

I expect most Presidents in the past would be guilty of this. Trump reacted the way he did because he saw it as blatant partisanship technically they both broke the law and now it has become a thing the wheels of justice will have to turn.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 15 Jan 23 10.19am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Exactly, hoisted by their own petard.

I expect most Presidents in the past would be guilty of this. Trump reacted the way he did because he saw it as blatant partisanship technically they both broke the law and now it has become a thing the wheels of justice will have to turn.

The US becomes more and more a banana republic with every passing year.

One that's run more in respect to its corporate and foreign interests than in line with its people.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 16 Jan 23 11.20am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

I'm not particularly interested in Trump now and favour DeSantis. However, I have to push back at some of the....well, essentially colourful language being used to describe what happened with these classified documents.

And again, the whole classified document saga is an utter nonsense created purely to prosecute whoever they want when they want.....rules that were previously ignored suddenly being very important.

Anyway in respect to Trump from what I know, the Feds visited Trump's residence once & found classified documents in a storage closet. They told him to put a lock on the closet. They raided his house a few weeks later & took those same documents, which they could have quietly taken the first visit.

The reporting on it is a nonsense and just complete bias.

The sheer fact that Biden has had classified documents at his residence for years that he even forgot about just shows the sheer nonsense of this whole tactic.

The double standards are of banana republic proportions.

Edited by Stirlingsays (16 Jan 2023 3.14pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 16 Jan 23 7.21pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I'm not particularly interested in Trump now and favour DeSantis. However, I have to push back at some of the....well, essentially colourful language being used to describe what happened with these classified documents.

And again, the whole classified document saga is an utter nonsense created purely to prosecute whoever they want when they want.....rules that were previously ignored suddenly being very important.

Anyway in respect to Trump from what I know, the Feds visited Trump's residence once & found classified documents in a storage closet. They told him to put a lock on the closet. They raided his house a few weeks later & took those same documents, which they could have quietly taken the first visit.

The reporting on it is a nonsense and just complete bias.

The sheer fact that Biden has had classified documents at his residence for years that he even forgot about just shows the sheer nonsense of this whole tactic.

The double standards are of banana republic proportions.

Edited by Stirlingsays (16 Jan 2023 3.14pm)

As predicted the rabid right are having a field day scavenging over the scraps this story offers them. That they are so blinkered that they cannot see the obvious differences doesnít mean the average floating voter cannot and thatís whatís actually important.

Biden could turn water into wine and still get criticised by some if he stumbled over his words when making the announcement.

Let due process and independent special prosecutors run their course. That will be enough for most. Some though will continue to believe everything is fixed, just as some believe in a stolen election, when the truth is that an election was prevented from being stolen.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 16 Jan 23 7.35pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

As predicted the rabid right are having a field day scavenging over the scraps this story offers them. That they are so blinkered that they cannot see the obvious differences doesnít mean the average floating voter cannot and thatís whatís actually important.

Biden could turn water into wine and still get criticised by some if he stumbled over his words when making the announcement.

Let due process and independent special prosecutors run their course. That will be enough for most. Some though will continue to believe everything is fixed, just as some believe in a stolen election, when the truth is that an election was prevented from being stolen.

Biden is far older than Jesus. Look up some Old Testament miracles.

 


Patrick Vieira's
Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 16 Jan 23 11.14pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

As predicted the rabid right are having a field day scavenging over the scraps this story offers them. That they are so blinkered that they cannot see the obvious differences doesnít mean the average floating voter cannot and thatís whatís actually important.

Biden could turn water into wine and still get criticised by some if he stumbled over his words when making the announcement.

Let due process and independent special prosecutors run their course. That will be enough for most. Some though will continue to believe everything is fixed, just as some believe in a stolen election, when the truth is that an election was prevented from being stolen.

Is that an independent special prosecutor for Biden that the same Democrats fought against Trump getting?

All you have is continual deflection and TDS.

The Democrats have been an utter incompetent disaster for the US and the world.

Edited by Stirlingsays (16 Jan 2023 11.14pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 17 Jan 23 4.11am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

As predicted the rabid right are having a field day scavenging over the scraps this story offers them. That they are so blinkered that they cannot see the obvious differences doesnít mean the average floating voter cannot and thatís whatís actually important.

Biden could turn water into wine and still get criticised by some if he stumbled over his words when making the announcement.

Let due process and independent special prosecutors run their course. That will be enough for most. Some though will continue to believe everything is fixed, just as some believe in a stolen election, when the truth is that an election was prevented from being stolen.

Biden couldnít get the water in the glass let alone turn it into a nice merlot.
As for the criticism if he did; I think anything trump did which was a benefit to the USA is not praised by many lefties, so if the cap fits !

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 17 Jan 23 7.57am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Is that an independent special prosecutor for Biden that the same Democrats fought against Trump getting?

All you have is continual deflection and TDS.

The Democrats have been an utter incompetent disaster for the US and the world.

Edited by Stirlingsays (16 Jan 2023 11.14pm)

As both special prosecutors have been appointed by the Justice Department and are independent professionals who will do their job with the law as their only master only those who are fully paid up members of the rabid right are going to see political bias.

They are also the only ones who see the Democrats that way. Others recognise the current challenges that every country faces cannot be avoided in the USA either.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 22 Jan 23 9.48am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

A third tranche of documents found in Biden search.

[Link]

Trump "Hey Joe, not so easy keeping track of this stuff is it."

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 22 Jan 23 10.18am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

A third tranche of documents found in Biden search.

[Link]

Trump "Hey Joe, not so easy keeping track of this stuff is it."

'Hey Joe, where you going with that classified document in your hand'

'I'm going to store it in my garage, the one that Hunter rents from me'....that totally trustworthy son of his with no dodgey foreign connections at all.

This was the song that Hendricks should have written.

Edited by Stirlingsays (22 Jan 2023 10.45am)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 22 Jan 23 10.44am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

US national debt is now $31.41 trillion.

Low quality elites.

I live in insane times and most people are utterly clueless about the extent of it all.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 359 of 369 < 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > US politics