You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > The Stabbing of MP sir David Amess
December 1 2021 7.04pm

The Stabbing of MP sir David Amess

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 5 of 28 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

 

View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 16 Oct 21 4.09am Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Confirmed as an Islamist extremist.

Another victim to the Great War between America and its British coat tails and radical Islam. Sir David is not the first and he sure as hell wonít be the last.

They are going to have to have metal detectors and airport style scans at these events moving forward. Gone are the days that you can just walk in to a surgery with an MP and not have someone pat you down.

 


Trump lost. Badly. Hahahahahahaha.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 16 Oct 21 4.52am Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

Where is it confirmed as an Islamist extremist?

Is there another war involving the French, the Germans and other countries where there have been Islamic inspired attacks?

Edited by HKOwen (16 Oct 2021 4.57am)

 


A lie will travel half way around the world before the truth has got it's shoes on.

When conceited septuagenarians opine , best to ignore.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 16 Oct 21 5.07am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

Confirmed as an Islamist extremist.

Another victim to the Great War between America and its British coat tails and radical Islam. Sir David is not the first and he sure as hell wonít be the last.

They are going to have to have metal detectors and airport style scans at these events moving forward. Gone are the days that you can just walk in to a surgery with an MP and not have someone pat you down.

So it's all our fault then? How much more blame can you pile on the west for these idiots being 500 years behind christianity with the beliefs of that book they read.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 16 Oct 21 5.24am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

A man of somali heritage.
It may be the case that he is possibly an immigrant given safe refuge from a war torn country bringing terror to the UK. I have a feeling this won't be the last as 1000s of men are here now from these countries with these thoughts.
5th column ready to roll!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 16 Oct 21 5.40am Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by HKOwen

Where is it confirmed as an Islamist extremist?

Is there another war involving the French, the Germans and other countries where there have been Islamic inspired attacks?

Edited by HKOwen (16 Oct 2021 4.57am)

[Link]

 


Trump lost. Badly. Hahahahahahaha.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 16 Oct 21 5.43am Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

So it's all our fault then? How much more blame can you pile on the west for these idiots being 500 years behind christianity with the beliefs of that book they read.

Do you wake up at 5am specifically to spew nonsense on this funny site?

I am not apportioning blame, but American foreign policy following the ouster of the Russians from Afghanistan, did somewhat annoy Osama Bin Laden. Make of that what you will.

Islamist extremists are indeed idiots, vile creatures and scum.

I hope you are not calling all Muslims idiots, and denigrating their holy text, as that would appear to be so offensive as to warrant the infamous red card on these pages.

 


Trump lost. Badly. Hahahahahahaha.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 16 Oct 21 5.47am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

Do you wake up at 5am specifically to spew nonsense on this funny site?

I am not apportioning blame, but American foreign policy following the ouster of the Russians from Afghanistan, did somewhat annoy Osama Bin Laden. Make of that what you will.

Islamist extremists are indeed idiots, vile creatures and scum.

I hope you are not calling all Muslims idiots, and denigrating their holy text, as that would appear to be so offensive as to warrant the infamous red card on these pages.

As you regularly prove Mainey, there is no exclusivity with idiocy.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 16 Oct 21 5.51am Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

As you regularly prove Mainey, there is no exclusivity with idiocy.

Touchť,

Come, come, Stirley, this is a rather half hearted riposte.

You havenít really addressed any of the main points of the discussion, and have just resorted to name calling.

Poor effort here.

 


Trump lost. Badly. Hahahahahahaha.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 16 Oct 21 6.00am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

Touchť,

Come, come, Stirley, this is a rather half hearted riposte.

You havenít really addressed any of the main points of the discussion, and have just resorted to name calling.

Poor effort here.

Why repeat myself?

I've covered this topic numerous times. I'm tired of it.

Indeed, I have commented on the thread and it's to the concern over MP security.

I've no desire to indulge your hate hard on.

Edited by Stirlingsays (16 Oct 2021 6.02am)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 16 Oct 21 6.12am Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Why repeat myself?

I've covered this topic numerous times. I'm tired of it.

Indeed, I have commented on the thread and it's to the concern over MP security.

I've no desire to indulge your hate hard on.

Edited by Stirlingsays (16 Oct 2021 6.02am)

I literally have no idea what you are going on about here, lad.

What hatred? I said sir David is another victim of the conflict between the west and radical Islam. Thatís a fact Iím afraid.

Radical Islamists act with a purpose, because of the aforementioned conflict. Thatís why they kill people. Terrorism 101.

MP security must indeed be addressed.

 


Trump lost. Badly. Hahahahahahaha.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 16 Oct 21 6.25am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

I literally have no idea what you are going on about here, lad.

What hatred? I said sir David is another victim of the conflict between the west and radical Islam. Thatís a fact Iím afraid.

Radical Islamists act with a purpose, because of the aforementioned conflict. Thatís why they kill people. Terrorism 101.

MP security must indeed be addressed.


'There is no radical Islam. There is only one Islam'
(pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan)

Indeed, in 2019 he called the very reason that this phrase exists, 'Islamophobia'.

Now considering the nature of your posts I'd rather not continue.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 16 Oct 21 6.33am Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


'There is no radical Islam. There is only one Islam'
(pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan)

Indeed, in 2019 he called the very reason that this phrase exists, 'Islamophobia'.

Now considering the nature of your posts I'd rather not continue.

With all due respect, Imran Khan is talking s***e there.

If you know the first thing about the Quran you will know it can be translated and interpreted in many different ways.

What members of ISIS practice is very different to what moderate Muslims believe.

If you are going to opine on an entire religion, please understand it is practiced in many different ways.

You are once again showing your naked anti Muslim hatred. Tommy Robinson would be very proud of you.

 


Trump lost. Badly. Hahahahahahaha.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 5 of 28 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > The Stabbing of MP sir David Amess